Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post match views: Charlton v Peterborough

Comments

• Options

Why is there a Charlton fans at the station claiming bowyer needs to be sacked and Jackson needs to take over.

Just said Bowyer is not the image we want, really mate just shut the fuck up

Can do without such a dipstick really.
  • Options
    addick05 said:

Why is there a Charlton fans at the station claiming bowyer needs to be sacked and Jackson needs to take over.

Every club has them though, always best to ignore that type of comment
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    First game I’ve been too this season and will post my full review tomorrow when I’m meant to be working, but I thought we were alright most of then game, but certainly work needed. Possibly the worst officiating performance I’ve seen watching football from all 3 dopes in black, no wonder Bowyer is fuming.
  • Options

No one seems to have mentioned we should have been given a stonewall penalty for,handball soon before theirs.

I honestly thought that there wasnt enough distance between the ball being struck and the arm which made it difficult to get out the way and easy to brush aside
  • Options

Who the hell should have been sent off... Certainly not Morgan

https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/charlton-should-have-had-men-sent-off-during-posh-win-at-the-valley-peterborough-boss-steve-evans/

What I felt was a joke was the fact that Pratley got a straight yellow for a shirt pull, their player went and did it moments later and got away with it!!

That Morgan challenge wasn't even knee high, let alone waist high. Evans and his assistant pair of absolute clowns.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We could have played till midnight with 5 strikers up top and still not scored,that was turgid, awful to watch.
  • Options

addick05 said:

Every club has them though, always best to ignore that type of comment
    Wished I had seen those tweets from RC whilst i was standing next to the bloke.

Bowyer not right for us
    Go fuck yourself he cares about the club.

Meant to say when talking about Bowyer he mentioned the Dyer fight and kept sayinh dyer did nothing wrong it was all bowyers fault blah blah blah
  • Options

We could have played till midnight with 5 strikers up top and still not scored,that was turgid, awful to watch.

I thought it was an entertaining game on the whole, disappointing in the end obviously.
  • Options

Can someone actually explain to me why the Linesman in front of the West Stand is solely alongside the opposition dugout in games and why there is never a game them running the line towards the North Stand? - Surely we should get priority in that respect as we're the home side or is there some rule as to how they the Linesmen setup? - It'll certainly stop little fat c**ts like Evans from being able to intimidate them!!

My understanding is that the linesmen always run the line of the left backs.
    Cheers, just Googled and appears to be that... Has baffled me for a long time that has
  • Options

I can’t list the incidents in that game that should have turned out differently if the ref, his linesman and the 4th official )that may as well been a lamppost) had a brain cell between them. I’d be here all night. To add insult to injury they moved every free kick they got (all 14,385 of them) forward 10 yards. Ours (6?) always ended up further back. We unfortunately got into some great positions at times but couldn’t finish off the chances we did manage to create. Posh closed everything down: they were all huge lumps. Our boys gave everything. The crowd was great. Despite poor numbers the sound was impressive. They must be so frustrated just like us and should hold their heads high about their work rate in the face of adversity!

Crowd were excellent tonight...
  • Options
    Just remembered... I'd also like to add special mention to Marcus Maddison for being a bit simple

How fucking stupid do you have to bloody be... No wonder you're a pissing Footballer you dont have the brain power to achieve anything else in life!!! - How the hell can a ball be thrown from the stands to our player, slip through our players hands on to the pitch yet then be a legitimate throw in from our player

Why the prat tried to play on and then remonstrate with the ref is beyond me, a throw in has to be the most simple of rules in Football yet that prick didnt have a clue!!
  • Options

If there is a Ben McDonnell who posts on here a pal has found your wallet at the game, feel free to pm me

That's me, I'm so relieved.
  • Options

Just remembered... I'd also like to add special mention to Marcus Maddison for being a bit simple

How fucking stupid do you have to bloody be... No wonder you're a pissing Footballer you dont have the brain power to achieve anything else in life!!! - How the hell can a ball be thrown from the stands to our player, slip through our players hands on to the pitch yet then be a legitimate throw in from our player

Why the prat tried to play on and then remonstrate with the ref is beyond me, a throw in has to be the most simple of rules in Football yet that prick didnt have a clue!!

I don't think he was even watching the game - what a knob!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Also, if the ref blew up due to a head injury, after letting the game run for a bit, then run over to see how the player is, get spoken to by said ‘injured’ player who explains he was elbowed/smacked/poked in the eye, the ref then decides to just let them have a free kick? (Which they moved forward 10 yards)

I can’t say I’ve read a rule book but wtf maybe I should.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

We do talk some bollocks on here.
    Struggle we won't.

You're in good company then.
  • Options
    Nug said:

I think he did have a clue, saw it as an opportunity to boot the ball down the field and waste time. He knew exactly what he was doing.
    It was the way he protested though, he genuinely seemed to think he had a case
  • Options
    No blame can be attributed to either LB or the players. We all know why we are in the mess we are in. Keep on keepin' on.
  • Options
    edited August 2018

Who the hell should have been sent off... Certainly not Morgan

https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/charlton-should-have-had-men-sent-off-during-posh-win-at-the-valley-peterborough-boss-steve-evans/

What I felt was a joke was the fact that Pratley got a straight yellow for a shirt pull, their player went and did it moments later and got away with it!!

That Morgan challenge wasn't even knee high, let alone waist high. Evans and his assistant pair of absolute clowns.
    Yeah but Evans dont know where his knees are with that belly!!
  • Options
    redsek said:

No blame can be attributed to either LB or the players. We all know why we are in the mess we are in. Keep on keepin' on.

Played better than I expected - our biggest problem will be lack of goals.