Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

League 1 scores

Comments

• At the bottom, yet another win for Burton today, Bristol Rovers win 4-1, Wigan win at Plymouth

It's been amazing how teams go in and out of form. Both Plymouth and MKD were on great runs, now both are struggling. 

• Burton top of 10-game form table. 
  • Hasslbank doing an incredible job there... They've won 8 out of 10 since he took over! 
  • Not League One but loving that Millwall score tonight!! 
  • I fancy Sunderland to go up automatically 
  • Sunderland win 2-0 at Accrington

Accrington look a busted flush, Sunderland to me are heading for automatic promotion
    Lack of squad rotation coming back to bite them.

Accrington look a busted flush, Sunderland to me are heading for automatic promotion
    Two men have been instrumental in getting them there - Lee Johnson (15 wins, 7 draws and just 2 defeats since his arrival in December) and Charlie Wyke (22 League goals including 15 in his last 15)
  • That result suits us.

Accrington have struggled ever since the Wage cap was deemed illegal! 

The season often takes it toll on the smaller clubs around now. Accrington sliding, Lincoln starting to stutter. Last season Wycombe were so lucky that the season ended when it did, before they slid out of contention!
  • Sponsored links:

Two men have been instrumental in getting them there - Lee Johnson (15 wins, 7 draws and just 2 defeats since his arrival in December) and Charlie Wyke (22 League goals including 15 in his last 15)
    And McGeedy with his assists, he soon got Charlton out of his system 

The season often takes it toll on the smaller clubs around now. Accrington sliding, Lincoln starting to stutter. Last season Wycombe were so lucky that the season ended when it did, before they slid out of contention!
    Lincoln have had 13(!) penalties so far this season which I’m sure has inflated their position

McGeady has been playing every game also, he's started every game in 2021

Why can't our creative players do that?

Lincoln have had 13(!) penalties so far this season which I’m sure has inflated their position
    "Are you Palace in disguise?"

McGeady has been playing every game also, he's started every game in 2021

Why can't our creative players do that?
    Probably because our creative players were sacrificed to play Pratley and Watson to  shore up our defence.......that worked well.....
  • A few games worth looking out for while we’re on international break. 

Blackpool v Peterborough tomorrow, and hopefully a Northampton win against Oxford. 

Weekend will bring us; Oxford v Lincoln, Peterborough v Accrington, Hull v Gillingham and MK Dons v Doncaster. 

Plenty of current top half will have to drop points before we get back to league football ourselves.

• Impressive stat, odd they’ve only picked up 26 points at home this season (in 15 games). Must have been a lot of draws. 
  • Blackpool 1-0 Peterborough, 1st minute
  • Impressive stat, odd they’ve only picked up 26 points at home this season (in 15 games). Must have been a lot of draws. 
    It's like Sunderland 2 seasons ago who lost only 5 games all season, which looks great until you realise that they drew 19!
  • Sponsored links:

Let’s hope a Golfie happens then. 
  • Strange not having the game on a Tuesday night. Feels like ages.
  • Bobby Madley continuing with his confusing decisions

Peterborough Goalkeeper just handballed outside (was only just outside) his area... Doesnt even get a booking
    Let’s hope a Golfie happens then. 
    Well, they did it against us - admittedly they were at home, but what is "home advantage" these days.

I'm expecting some if the teams with games in hand to win them tonight & by 5pm Sat we will be closer to our finishing position come May. 
  • Great attack from Blackpool who are probably slightly on top despite it being very end to end - Yates sprinting towards the Posh penalty area, lays it out wide to Kaikai who goes to receive the ball as he reaches the penalty area... and falls over!!
  • Want to apologise to Millar and Maatsen for moaning about their crossing this season!!

Peterborough are bloody shocking, twice they've tried to cross only for the ball to barely leave the ground let alone beat the first man
  • Great attack from Blackpool who are probably slightly on top despite it being very end to end - Yates sprinting towards the Posh penalty area, lays it out wide to Kaikai who goes to receive the ball as he reaches the penalty area... and falls over!!
    You can take the boy out of Palace...
  • Should be 1-1
  • Should be 1-1
    It is now... Lovely goal on the volley, right on HT
  • Back down to 7th. Blackpool score a pen to go 2-1 up