Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League 1 scores

1878889909193»

Comments

• Options
    Notice that SKY have opted for the promotion battle on Saturday. 

Gillingham vs Rotherham | Plymouth vs Milton Keynes

Are the two games chosen _Surprised they didn't go with Morecambe vs Sunderland for the latter as they could have had the best of both worlds in each game. 
  • Options

Are the two games chosen _Surprised they didn't go with Morecambe vs Sunderland for the latter as they could have had the best of both worlds in each game. 
    I shocked they didn't go for the crunch Ipswich vs Charlton match, which will determine whether we can clinch the all important 12th place, and top half finish  ;)

I suppose promotion battles will always rank higher than relegation battles, though it's also a slight risk that Sky aren't at the Wigan game. They will be a gutted if MKD win 5-0, Rotherham win and Wigan lose 2-0, as then the big story would be Wigan missing out!
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Indeed, in a couple of weeks Sky will be having the battle for 4th in the Premier League so why not 12th in League One.
  • Options
    Unbelievable comments by Neil Harris, where he told reporters that when he arrived, the training ground didn’t have a tactics board, so he bought one himself !!

Can’t see him staying there - Scally has no interest, or more probably no money, to invest in the squad for next season  - Harris has said the vast majority of squad will be shunted out over next few weeks, so massive rebuild required (now where have I heard that before 😂😂)

Could see us loaning them some players next season if Scally wasn’t there, but he hates us so much, he will cut off his nose to spite his face
  • Options
    Unbelievable comments by Neil Harris, where he told reporters that when he arrived, the training ground didn’t have a tactics board, so he bought one himself !!

Can’t see him staying there - Scally has no interest, or more probably no money, to invest in the squad for next season  - Harris has said the vast majority of squad will be shunted out over next few weeks, so massive rebuild required (now where have I heard that before 😂😂)

Could see us loaning them some players next season if Scally wasn’t there, but he hates us so much, he will cut off his nose to spite his face
    I know we are talking about a season of lowlights but the only real highlight is seeing the Jills go down.  

More to do with Scully I admit, I have never been able to stand the gobshite Spanner cnut.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. 
  • Options

I shocked they didn't go for the crunch Ipswich vs Charlton match, which will determine whether we can clinch the all important 12th place, and top half finish  ;)

I suppose promotion battles will always rank higher than relegation battles, though it's also a slight risk that Sky aren't at the Wigan game. They will be a gutted if MKD win 5-0, Rotherham win and Wigan lose 2-0, as then the big story would be Wigan missing out!
    I hope you put a bet on that 5-0 win 😅
  • Options

Fat bastard Evans ate it.
  • Options
    From watching Charlton this season I sometimes wonder if we have a tactics board.
  • Options
    From watching Charlton this season I sometimes wonder if we have a tactics board.
    Evans popped into Sparrows for a midnight feast, and ate ours as well
  • Options

Fat bastard Evans ate it.
    he mistook the tactics board for tic tacs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Spare a thought for the Green Army…

they were getting a bit smug so a dose of reality is often good 😆
  • Options
    I fancy a MKD/Shef Wed play off final .. Wed to win it
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Wednesday v Sunderland is quite an interesting match or matches to be precise. 
  • Options
    Watching Portsmouth v Derby via hesgoal.com 
    Forsyth miss for Derby just before the break, from a yard out, well worth the admission fee.
  • Options
    2 shit teams cancelling each other out atm.
  • Options
    Ends 0-0. Forsyth miss again at the back post in the final seconds.
    18,623 and 1,200 from Derby. Watchable with a bet or two in the running.