Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lewis Page's Instagram / Players Xmas jolly to Newcastle

Comments

• Options
    don't they all look rough after their 2 day bender ;)
  • Options
    Young lads that are entitled to a Xmas do just like the rest of us.
  • Options

just as a counter-point to the knicker twisting over the players Xmas do here's another tweet that will, I will predict, get a fraction of the comments or reaction to the OP

They are in club kit as well - more embarrassment.
    They could hardly turn up in Man City kit. :)
  • Options
    That’s more like it lads.....bless you all.
  • Options
    Did they sneeze?

• Options

just as a counter-point to the knicker twisting over the players Xmas do here's another tweet that will, I will predict, get a fraction of the comments or reaction to the OP

would've been even more amusing if they did
  • Options
    edited December 2017

They should have worn the Man City kit on the train.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

blinding i comment on this every year - and by some miserable bastards get told its what most clubs do.

maybe but there my club so that's that

well done as always chaps.
  • Options

Yes, all very good & admirable. Still doesn't excuse the fact that they were drinking & singing on public transport in club kit that to 99% of the public would have assumed they were football hooligans.

And what do they now want - a medal. I give to charity. so what. Also, it may hurt some of your sensibilities, but they're only doing what they've been told to do.

Wow!
  • Options
    also just whilst were on this subject, i dont think anyone well im certainly not saying dont have an xmas do i think why most is pissed off is that whilst the majority of us spent saturday with 90 mins in the valley freezing our bollocks off, then afterwards having a load of pompey loarding it over us about the win, ruining our special day etc, spending a load on drinks before and after the game, what you really dont need is to see the players drinking and singing - all for having a xmas do - but dont put it on social media if you dont want fans to see it - have your account on private etc.

karls right to bollock them over it, its a bit insensitive - i didnt expect anything else on saturday charlton and occasion just dont work and we never win.
  • Options
    Blimey, we really do have some miserable scrooges on here.
  • Options

also just whilst were on this subject, i dont think anyone well im certainly not saying dont have an xmas do i think why most is pissed off is that whilst the majority of us spent saturday with 90 mins in the valley freezing our bollocks off, then afterwards having a load of pompey loarding it over us about the win, ruining our special day etc, spending a load on drinks before and after the game, what you really dont need is to see the players drinking and singing - all for having a xmas do - but dont put it on social media if you dont want fans to see it - have your account on private etc.

karls right to bollock them over it, its a bit insensitive - i didnt expect anything else on saturday charlton and occasion just dont work and we never win.

Do you really reckon Karl bollocked them ? How could he when one of the bloody coaching staff was right there with them ?
  • Options

I heard that they only went to the hospice because it was warm in there and their planned foxhunting was called off due to the weather.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Do you really reckon Karl bollocked them ? How could he when one of the bloody coaching staff was right there with them ?
    okay ill rephrase it

its right for karl to claim as man of the fans that he will bollock them ( to keep us the fans the ones there doing it for happy).

• Options
    the only difference is if this was millwall players - im sure the words pikey, chav, pissheads would be flying about.
  • Options
    NugNug
    edited December 2017

Yes, all very good & admirable. Still doesn't excuse the fact that they were drinking & singing on public transport in club kit that to 99% of the public would have assumed they were football hooligans.

And what do they now want - a medal. I give to charity. so what. Also, it may hurt some of your sensibilities, but they're only doing what they've been told to do.
    Bah fuckin humbug! They're not giving to charity though are they, they're spending time with desperately ill kids whether they've been asked to or not. No one knows how they behaved on the train anyway, it was a few seconds of video.
  • Options
    The comment that it had been booked a couple of months in advance is just daft. How long have we known about last Saturday’s game and its significance? Why could they have not done it this Saturday? They’d already be more than half way to Newcastle. In any case Robinson should have had the foresight to set out expectations especially following the episode at the races with his MK players. Like most I don’t care they had a night out it’s the timing, publicising it and wearing our kit that’s the issue. All silly and avoidable.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Phil said:

The comment that it had been booked a couple of months in advance is just daft. How long have we known about last Saturday’s game and its significance? Why could they have not done it this Saturday? They’d already be more than half way to Newcastle. In any case Robinson should have had the foresight to set out expectations especially following the episode at the races with his MK players. Like most I don’t care they had a night out it’s the timing, publicising it and wearing our kit that’s the issue. All silly and avoidable.

No midweek game this week.
  • Options

Look if anyone’s feels disgusted , or outraged that the players have gone on a Christmas beano just before one of our biggest games of the season I’m sure you could make your feelings known by writing a strong letter to our ceo, I’m sure you’ll get a reply.

Responce

Dear Customer,

I do agree with you it is outrageous that the players are on the piss without inviting me. There is no need for concern though, as although KR doesn't have a plan 'B' I certainly do. I know how to gatecrash poignant events and fully intend to get the next flight to Newcastle via Dubai ASAP.

I hope hearing of this clever plan of mine brings a little joy in to your sad lives. However you all need to remember the club isn't about customers and anyone within the club can do what they like because Uncle Roly owns it.

Merry Christmas suckers.

Love Daisy.
    Great response, except I’m surprised it wasn’t finished with Merry Christmas vinegar ######s
    I'll let Daisy know for next time, she always learns form mistakes.
  • Options
    Phil said:

Blackburn to Newcastle is actually a much harder journey by train...

• Options

guinness addick said:
    Big question, who was Trigger?

Nug said:
    Lewis Page I’d imagine

No, he was Trigger's broom.

Only way he'd be a sweeper.
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:

Phil said:

I can’t see there’s one after Sat16th?
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:

Phil said:

There would have been if we had drawn with Wimbledon
  • Options

se9addick said:

okay ill rephrase it

its right for karl to claim as man of the fans that he will bollock them ( to keep us the fans the ones there doing it for happy).

Maybe good PR
  • Options
    The Ultimate Full Kit Wankers surely?
  • Options
    i don't really care if the lads go on a blender every bloody Saturday. As long as the put in a 100% shift between 3 and 5 on Saturday afternoon. Did they do that last Saturday ! Think the answer is in the result.......