Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lewis Page's Instagram / Players Xmas jolly to Newcastle

edited December 2017 in General Charlton
Apparently this was posted on Lewis Page's instagram after the game.

Great to see the players getting on well or disgraceful after a defeat?...

Comments

• Bothered.
  • Get over it
  • Eh whatever they're allowed to have fun.

Was this piss up on their minds during this afternoons match?
  • Sponsored links:

• You want to cancel Christmas?
  • Do it, but don't plaster it all over the net. Johnnie should know better and now that he's part of the management team he should have had a word with the boys before hand, naieve and muggy.
  • Why have they slapped all the way up to Newcastle?
  • If we win at Blackburn next week, everyone will say it’s because they were allowed to party.
  • If we win at Blackburn next week, everyone will say it’s because they were allowed to party.

We won't, can pretty much guarantee that
  • Sponsored links:

• Lewis Page! I’d genuinely forgotten about him.

Don’t really see it as being a big deal tbh. But as others have said, maybe don’t post it on social media.
  • I think it's just people's emotions. If we of had won yesterday I'm sure there wouldn't of been any problems.

It was just a disgusting performance from all bar Amos.

But yeah I'm with the majority, go out have a laugh, but don't post It all over social media, especially when it's an emotional day for the fans, and many of us will be hurting still.

On the plus side they seem to be having fun.

Wonder if the management team went?!

• Get over it , if you have a bad day at work, what do you normally do? Go for a drink and forget about it. People getting hard ons and jumping on the players backs cause they're having their Xmas party which they planned months ago. We really do have a special bunch of fans don't we

Not sure most people act like that on a train though.