Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lewis Page's Instagram / Players Xmas jolly to Newcastle

Comments

• Options
    Scoham said:

I more pissed off that Squirrel face was on the pitch yesterday - we seriously need to in invest in pest control / vermin removal.

Squirrel face has no shame.

Was she wearing a rosette?

I more pissed off that Squirrel face was on the pitch yesterday - we seriously need to in invest in pest control / vermin removal.

Squirrel face has no shame.

Was she wearing a rosette?
    Yes 3 - covering her “lady” areas. One said “Roland In”
    So was it KM that started this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/9501cdb2-fedf-4d59-b439-460ed8e095fb
    It was - the saucy little Meire.
  • Options

First Balloons and now Christmas Parties! Charlton must be stopped

Get Johnson back - at least they could have had a few lines off of the toilet seat.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Haha love that actually... now we know why Ricky has been struggling with that beer belly

Who is Grandad? - Is it Solly?
  • Options
    Maybe it was also a kind of leaving do for those being replaced by all this apparent team strengthening happening in January.
  • Options
    Blimey Harry Lennon was there as well - another one who is paid to spend his entire career injured.
  • Options
    No issue with the party - but wearing club kit and downing bottles on trains
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Looks a great laugh. Who really works too much the day of your xmas party. Good on the boys for taking it easy against Portsmouth. They needed to save their energy for last night. Twist and shooooouuut.
  • Options
    And for those saying it’s a laugh and everyone’s overeacting were sitting 6th in shitty league 1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Before posting how upset they are, some people should take the rest of the week off.

You can be be sure the players have.
  • Options
    footballers in stupid decision shocker

nobody has problems with this sort of stuff when the team is winning. When we are being rolled by all means celebrate Christmas but sticking that on social media is pretty moronic
  • Options
    edited December 2017

And for those saying it’s a laugh and everyone’s overeacting were sitting 6th in shitty league 1

It's OK mate...that's ALL down to the owners and absolutely nothing to do with a group of players and manager that have the mentality of thinking it's alright for a mid season jolly in a far flung city right before one of the most conjested times of the season after a loss on a significant day like yesterday and right before a key fixture v Blackburn. Fuck it why shouldn't they get smashed and have a great laugh hours after ruining fans weekends.

As long as we can be mates with the players and get pictures with them at POTY who gives a toss where we are in the league or what the results are on the pitch.

Our docile fanbase gets what it deserves sometimes.
  • Options
    edited December 2017

Prepare to be offended

The Geordies love a cockney.
  • Options
    Haven’t got a problem with them going out, not the smartest thing to do in CAFC kit.

We have a rule at work for our install guys working away, that is not to have a drink whilst wearing anything with the company logo on.
  • Options

Sounds right up @i_b_b_o_r_g 's street, I'll ask him to look into it :wink:
  • Options
    Used to be my speciality, grey squirrels. Nice eating too
  • Options

Used to be my speciality, grey squirrels. Nice eating too

Of course, you're French now. They eat everything.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

I honestly cannot fathom something I give less of a shit about than a bunch of lads boozing on a train.

However, if next match Ricky Holmes breaks down after 15 minutes to have a vom on the corner flag, Forster-Caskey falls over and breaks his arm because he's still seeing double and Magennis misses out completely because he got so pissed he accidentally caught a train to Eindhoven and hasn't made it back yet, I will accept that this is a big deal

Will anybody actual realise if Magennis is missing?
  • Options

What I don't mind is players doing what they want in their own time, it's a night out and they're just enjoying themselves. Probably a bit silly putting it up for all the Charlton fans to see after such a poor display, doubt it was done in a disrespectful way though.

What I do think is a bit crap, on a public train, acting like a bunch of lads having their first cans and in the Charlton gear, not being sensitive but that will intimidate general members of the public and I find it a bit cringe tbh. If you are gonna act like the inbetweeners cast at least book a private coach/bus and do it.

I am sure even the 92 squad behaved like the Inbetweeners. The only difference was there was no easy internet access as we know it now back then and certainly no social media. And nobody with a camera on their mobile phone.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    PaddyP17 said:

I am a big advocate of having a proper BNO and tear-up with work colleagues/friends/whoever, but thankfully my job doesn't entail fame and scrutinisation on social media.

There are many good things about this video (they're getting on well; they're having fun etc), but one shameful thing(they're drinking carlsberg).

But the stupidest thing of all is that this has appeared on social media after a poor performance that mattered to many thousands of people, where they don't even look like they've thought about the game. Obviously, there's no context and KR may well have given them food for thought, but in isolation - this is a bloody stupid video.

• Options
    What a bunch of humourless prigs some of you are
  • Options
    Rothko said:

What's funny about it? Just lost and look like none of them give the slightest toss. Hilarious
  • Options

Rothko said:

What's funny about it? Just lost and look like none of them give the slightest toss. Hilarious
    No you’re right, they should have been in sack cloth and ashes, serving soup to the poor.

• Options
    Rothko said:

Rothko said:

No you’re right, they should have been in sack cloth and ashes, serving soup to the poor.

Rothko said:

Rothko said:

No one's said that.