Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lewis Page's Instagram / Players Xmas jolly to Newcastle

Comments

• Options
    Nug said:

A terrible decision from whoever organised this...Newcastle?

Easily one of the best nights out I’ve ever had
  • Options

iamdan said:

I looked at his Instagram. Have you seen his misses though!?

His bird is his one saving grace - other than that he’s a waste of a weeks wages.
    Footballers do not have pigs on their arm.
  • Options
    To put it on social media, for fans to see and wearing training kit drinking on a train shows they don’t actually give a sht. But then not many players do anymore. For us its our passion, but for them its just their job.
  • Options
    edited December 2017

To put it on social media, for fans to see and wearing training kit drinking on a train shows they don’t actually give a sht. But then not many players do anymore. For us its our passion, but for them its just their job.

So they can have no complaints when they get pelters from the crowd after missing an open goal 5 yards out.

I have to say that I don't give a shit anymore. Players come & players go. They can kiss the badge, the turf, the manager when they score but we all know that if their agent rings them at 1 am on Jan 30th telling them that a turkish side wants to sign them with a contract paying them twice what they're worth they would be off like a shot. You wont see another Steve Brown or Steve Gritt. I already posted that we'll lose 3-0 next week & last nights events just sealed it. Don't worry about thr players though as you trek back from the deep depths of Lancashire as I'm sure they will be getting pissed up in Southport, Sunderland or Silloth way before you get home.
  • Options
    Great advert for the club given they are dressed in club gear.
  • Options
    Is this the same Lewis Page who made a couple of 20 minute appearances and then spent 6m+ contributing nothing at all. If so - pleas get shot.
  • Options
    Since it was reported that Lewis Page looked distinctly round on one of his rare appearances I just wonder how much alcohol appears in the diet sheet that the club gave him to follow?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Nug said:

A terrible decision from whoever organised this...Newcastle?

Easily one of the best nights out I’ve ever had
    Place is completely mad, probably nowhere better for a bunch of blokes on the lash. Still remember the bill of fare on a board outside one place

1. Cheap beer
    2. Premier league football
    3. Topless Totty

• Options
    This type of behaviour only happens when the culture at an organisation implicitly accepts it - when there's no leadership at the top, it filters all of the way down.
  • Options

Its stupid they've posted it over Social Media yet cant begrudge them having a Christmas Party as all clubs have one and will be good to have the players together on a night out

But why this weekend? - If going up North surely do it after Blackburn when your a few miles from Manchester and where a loss wont mean quite so much as it did yesterday

To be fair, would you really want a night out in Blackburn?
    From my one and only visit to Blackburn

Bloke serving in pub: You oop for t’match?

Scouse geezer at bar (Eddie Youds Dad) : Why else would you come to f*****g Blackburn!

I met his dad in Liverpool a few years ago when I was on a stag do. Smashing bloke
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    At this time of year away games up north tend to be defeats, usually about 4-0 or 4-1.
    I want this lot to go to Blackburn and win, and for that to be the start of eight wins in a row.
  • Options

Get over it , if you have a bad day at work, what do you normally do? Go for a drink and forget about it. People getting hard ons and jumping on the players backs cause they're having their Xmas party which they planned months ago. We really do have a special bunch of fans don't we

Not sure most people act like that on a train though.
    If you have a separtment in an office who had a bad day at work and then had a party organised like that as a group would act like that if they were wankered themselves.
  • Options

This type of behaviour only happens when the culture at an organisation implicitly accepts it - when there's no leadership at the top, it filters all of the way down.

I agree, I thought she was going to take them to Dubai!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

This is a travesty. Behead them all, put their heads on stakes and burn their bodies.

Or...

Enjoy yourselves lads, hit it hard, then get your heads right for next week and lose 2-0

Too many overreactions lately.

Fixed it for you :smiley:
  • Options

I more pissed off that Squirrel face was on the pitch yesterday - we seriously need to in invest in pest control / vermin removal.

Squirrel face has no shame.

Was she wearing a rosette?
  • Options

I more pissed off that Squirrel face was on the pitch yesterday - we seriously need to in invest in pest control / vermin removal.

Yes 3 - covering her “lady” areas. One said “Roland In”
    Hahahahahaha.

You're the man Dicky.
  • Options

Yes 3 - covering her “lady” areas. One said “Roland In”
    So was it KM that started this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/9501cdb2-fedf-4d59-b439-460ed8e095fb
  • Options

Eh whatever they're allowed to have fun.

Was this piss up on their minds during this afternoons match?

well for me it would of been. I think most will have to admit on here have been apprehensive before setting out on a work Christmas do. they're always dreadful.
  • Options
    First Balloons and now Christmas Parties! Charlton must be stopped