Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oldham v Charlton 2017 post-match views

Comments

• Options
    Get in!
  • Options
    There is no doubt this side will excite and dazzle, hopefully they can find the consistency to challenge or even dominate the league.
  • Options
    I had visions of that 4-4 game against Millwall when we conceeded the 3rd. Well done to the lads for seeing it out. Looking forward to bringing my boy along for the first time in over a year next weekend, more of the same please
  • Options
    Get in. Was up snowdon today with some mates and heard the result upon reaching the bottom

Pleased
  • Options

I had visions of that 4-4 game against Millwall when we conceeded the 3rd. Well done to the lads for seeing it out. Looking forward to bringing my boy along for the first time in over a year next weekend, more of the same please

Only once a year for you then santa?
  • Options
    E=mc2 said:

Laugh at those getting ahead of themselves about promotion! If we keep easily leaking goals from the likes of the Oldham Athletic's - it will become same old story come Christmas.

How many times have we leaked easy goals this season?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dreadful camera angle
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Get in. Was up snowdon today with some mates and heard the result upon reaching the bottom

Pleased

Thought you were going to all the games for the next 31 years
  • Options
    One very good thing this season is the absence of draws. 18 draws last season killed any chance of promotion
  • Options
    aliwibble said:

Definitely worth taping the highlights tonight then :-)

Now I'm a technophobe with a capital T but even I've dispensed with my VHS recorder! :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just seen goals on sky sports news, Ricky's goal was a blinder!
  • Options
    Fuck......Are we going up?
  • Options
    We were seriously impressive for those first 30 minutes. Oldham couldn't get the ball off us.
  • Options

We were seriously impressive for those first 30 minutes. Oldham couldn't get the ball off us.

Just controlled it. Best I've seen us play under Robinson.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Whatever you may think of Karl Robinson, his romantic style of attacking football is resulting in goals galore.

And the u18s drew 5-5 with Sheff Wed today