Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The 2017 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread (Deadline Day from page 264)

Comments

• doronron said:

Gills mate of mine just told me Bradley Dack just gone to Blackburn for £750 thou plus add ons,sounds cheap to me,couldn't we have got that sort of money for a good attacking midfield player

As has been said multiple times on here, he wouldn't come here for all the tea in China, due to him and his family feeling Bradley was mistreated first time around when released as a youngster
  • Any idea who's BT is?
  • FAVADDICK said:

So what's happening with reeves then does anybody know ??

Ffs :joy:
  • FAVADDICK said:

So what's happening with reeves then does anybody know ??

Ben Reeves does
  • Any idea who's BT is?

He's not on any off the coaching lists so Christ knows !!

• sam3110 said:

doronron said:

Gills mate of mine just told me Bradley Dack just gone to Blackburn for £750 thou plus add ons,sounds cheap to me,couldn't we have got that sort of money for a good attacking midfield player

As has been said multiple times on here, he wouldn't come here for all the tea in China, due to him and his family feeling Bradley was mistreated first time around when released as a youngster
    Didn't stop Roger Johnson coming back
  • Ben Turner? Ex Cardiff centre back.
  • Valley11 said:

Ben Turner? Ex Cardiff centre back.

Currently playing for Burton Albion, doubt it's him
  • Any idea who's BT is?

where do you get the BT from?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2017

Any idea who's BT is?

where do you get the BT from?
    The socks, if you look at all the training pictures they have their own initials on the back.
  • Big Toes then. No point picking up a pair for Little Toes.
  • Any idea who's BT is?

our new sponser..............no, not British Telecom, but Bert Thomas, the local plumber.
  • edited June 2017
    (ed. fake news)

Our friend Roger said he had a Holmes scoop ready for 8pm. No sign of it.

Think the kid got bored... or maybe he's too engrossed in his FIFA save.
  • Was Holmes in the bleep challenge thing today?
  • Sage said:

100% it's Stewart, that'll be the 4 wingers that Robinson said he wants on the books, plus Reeves who is still to come, hopefully, and that's the attack sorted.

I'd be well happy with Stewart, thought he did well for us.

He scored a cracking goal at Yeovil in the 2-2 draw.
    And Huddersfield away
  • Any idea who's BT is?

Ben Talbot - U18 sports science lead
  • vffvff
    edited June 2017

Cameron Stewart has been a free agent for a year, that's a long time out of the game, surprised he didn't pick up a short-term contract somewhere

Free transfer / free agent, magic lyric of the siren song to Duchatelet & Meire.

Being out of the game for a season, will benefit from a proper preseason. Best of luck to Cameron Stewart on the trail.
  • edited June 2017
    As I said earlier, even though Reeves is an ACM and Holmes is a winger, RD does not think that way. In his mind, if he spends money on offense, he feels he can sell someone else for a profit. And that is Holmes.

Too bad. Because if we kept Holmes and added Reeves and I assume we will add Martin at keeper as well, plus the additions we have made... it would have been a really solid window.

Now we will get gut punched just as we were getting close to success.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2017
    ed. Fake news
  • edited June 2017
    Swisdom said:

Ed. Fake news

So we have one person in the press hinting he is gone and another saying he is signing... on the same day. WTF.

• edited June 2017

Swisdom said:

Rascal Roger Fairtree claims Ricky will sign a contract within a week and he'll be the highest paid player in League 1

So we have one person in the press hinting he is gone and another saying he is signing... on the same day. WTF.

No, is a fake Twitter account.
  • I see Cheltenham Town is getting Jon Flatt for another season from Wolves and it is expected to be their full-time keeper. So that adds a wrinkle to the Dillon Phillips situation.
  • As I said earlier, even though Reeves is an ACM and Holmes is a striker, RD does not think that way. In his mind, if he spends money on offense, he feels he can sell someone else for a profit. And that is Holmes.

Too bad. Because if we kept Holmes and added Reeves and I assume we will add Martin at keeper as well, plus the additions we have made... it would have been a really solid window.

Holmes is a winger not a striker
  • As I said earlier, even though Reeves is an ACM and Holmes is a striker, RD does not think that way. In his mind, if he spends money on offense, he feels he can sell someone else for a profit. And that is Holmes.

oops, thanks. Knew that. Will change. Point is the same though.

oops, thanks. Knew that. Will change. Point is the same though.
    The thing is RD has never done that, he doesn't want or need an excuse.
  • Ah. That could be a problem if true. You'd think staying in London could be a reason to stay over more cash in Sheffield. But Brentford and a few more quid could be an issue. If true, of course.