Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The 2017 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread (Deadline Day from page 264)

Comments

• I think it is Cameron Stewart... watch the clip below

The guy with his back to the camera is small, has the black hair and skin tone to be Cameron Stewart.

BUT he also has a sleeve tattoo... which when you google Cameron Stewart............

is that not Fuso, the guy from reading?
    No. Fosu is black.

This guy could be Cameron Stewart, but then again from the back of his head it could be one of millions.

Personally, I can't see a sleeve tattoo in that video. Although if Callum says there is then I believe him.
    No, I think the heavy white guy is Martin and the slim black guy could be Fuso rather than Stewart.
  • I'm confused
  • I think it is Cameron Stewart... watch the clip below

The guy with his back to the camera is small, has the black hair and skin tone to be Cameron Stewart.

BUT he also has a sleeve tattoo... which when you google Cameron Stewart............

is that not Fuso, the guy from reading?
    No. Fosu is black.

This guy could be Cameron Stewart, but then again from the back of his head it could be one of millions.

Personally, I can't see a sleeve tattoo in that video. Although if Callum says there is then I believe him.
    No, I think the heavy white guy is Martin and the slim black guy could be Fuso rather than Stewart.
    Looks too light skinned to be Fosu

• If we are even looking at another winger then how people can possibly think Holmes will still be here come the start of the season I will never know.
  • edited June 2017
    Bleep test deserves its own thread at this rate :P
  • Yeah but it's rumours about who might be training with us.

That or wild guesses.
  • 72 new posts. Hmmm :neutral:
  • 100% it's Stewart, that'll be the 4 wingers that Robinson said he wants on the books, plus Reeves who is still to come, hopefully, and that's the attack sorted.
  • edited June 2017
  • Sponsored links:

• Kent Live probably pulled that from the assumptions here :lol:
  • Sage said:

100% it's Stewart, that'll be the 4 wingers that Robinson said he wants on the books, plus Reeves who is still to come, hopefully, and that's the attack sorted.

Well maybe not, that's why he's on trial. It'll be interesting to see if Ceballos gets a chance. Presumably there wouldn't be room for both, but perhaps an opportunity for one of them to be that 4th winger.
  • Cameron Stewart has been a free agent for a year, that's a long time out of the game, surprised he didn't pick up a short-term contract somewhere
  • Cameron Stewart has been a free agent for a year, that's a long time out of the game, surprised he didn't pick up a short-term contract somewhere

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/sheffield-united-chris-wilder-blasts-precious-footballers-as-blades-consider-double-transfer-swoop-1-8142403

He was on trail at Sheffield United last September, strange that he seems to have vanished after then

• edited June 2017
    Just a thought but we could be lining up in either 4-5-1 this season based on signings.
    Assuming we get DaSilva and Reeves I would guess at lining up as one of the following :

Phillips
    Solly Bauer Pearce DaSilva
    Marshall Kashi Crofts Holmes
    Reeves Magennis

or

Phillips
    Solly Konsa Pearce DaSilva
    Marshall Kashi Aribo Holmes
    Clarke Magennis
  • edited June 2017
    Finally what happened to the rumours of Bauer and Tex chatting openly about their next clubs? That rumour appears forgotten.
  • Dazzler what happened to the player we was signing over the weekend get on to your contact and give them a grilling !!
  • Dazzler21 said:

Just a thought but we could be lining up in either 4-5-1 this season based on signings.
    Assuming we get DaSilva and Reeves I would guess at lining up as one of the following :

Phillips
    Reeves Magennis

or

Phillips
    Clarke Magennis
    Either one would do for me
  • FAVADDICK said:

Dazzler what happened to the player we was signing over the weekend get on to your contact and give them a grilling !!

As I said before the guy knows very little of anything Charlton. I'll text him now and we'll see if we get a reply.
  • Reeves to sign Thursday apparently according to twitter
  • Sponsored links:

• tgarrat1 said:

Reeves to sign Thursday apparently according to twitter

Where on twitter have you seen this ??
  • Leuth said:

isn't he the one who hit that screamer against Leeds?

Yep. Fantastic goal
  • Dazzler21 said:

Phillips
    Reeves Magennis

or

Phillips
    Clarke Magennis
    It'll be KRs favoured 4-2-3-1 which is pretty much the same thing. Two holding midfielders, two wingers and what he calls a number 10.
  • Everyone seems confident DaSilva will return. Not sure where I heard it but I was under the impression that it was unlikely as Chelsea want him to go to a Championship club.
  • DA9DA9
    edited June 2017
    Confirmed on CAFC official twitter its Stewart
  • Gills mate of mine just told me Bradley Dack just gone to Blackburn for £750 thou plus add ons,sounds cheap to me,couldn't we have got that sort of money for a good attacking midfield player
  • So what's happening with reeves then does anybody know ??