Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The 2017 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread (Deadline Day from page 264)

Comments

• sam3110 said:

So Vetokele is only on loan again, let's hope uncle Roly has passed his wages on to STVV

Spin from the club is that STVV are paying all his wages.

I'll take a pinch of salt with that.
  • sam3110 said:

So Vetokele is only on loan again, let's hope uncle Roly has passed his wages on to STVV

I bet we're still paying some of them.
  • edited June 2017
    Pictures from Pre-Season show that Ricky Holmes is back at the club...

Expression on his face shows that he cant wait to sign that new deal

• Kashhhhiiii hopefully he is fit enough to play a major role this season
  • "We've got 10 Kashi's, We've got 10 Kashi's"
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2017
    ooh image stroppy :lol:
  • edited June 2017

28 new posts...........not a single rumour amongst them. Same as yesterday - I logged on this morning after being out all afternoon & evening yesterday to find 73 new posts. No rumours & 80% were about whether Konsa is/was better than Gomez or whether a 2nd year scholar would do better than Holmes.

Think I might start a proper rumours thread than actually contains a transfer rumour that involves us - and that means buying/loaning a player, not selling or loaning one out.

It'll be a dead thread within days... We've had 83-pages yet have only actually been linked with the following players (plus a few who probably escape my memory): Martin | Dasilva | Mavididi | Reeves | Clarke (Signed) | Marshall (Signed) | Liam Lindsay... With everyone else its been a typical fan shopping list of who we'd each love to sign and the under the radar signing of Tosque Fosu
  • 28 new posts...........not a single rumour amongst them. Same as yesterday - I logged on this morning after being out all afternoon & evening yesterday to find 73 new posts. No rumours & 80% were about whether Konsa is/was better than Gomez or whether a 2nd year scholar would do better than Holmes.

Think I might start a proper rumours thread than actually contains a transfer rumour that involves us - and that means buying/loaning a player, not selling or loaning one out.

It'll be a dead thread within days... We've had 83-pages yet have only actually been linked with the following players (plus a few who probably escape my memory): Martin | Dasilva | Mavididi | Reeves | Clarke (Signed) | Marshall (Signed) | Liam Lindsay... With everyone else its been a typical fan shopping list of who we'd each love to sign and the under the radar signing of Tosque Fosu
    Wait.. have we signed Tariqe's brother? ;)
  • 28 new posts...........not a single rumour amongst them. Same as yesterday - I logged on this morning after being out all afternoon & evening yesterday to find 73 new posts. No rumours & 80% were about whether Konsa is/was better than Gomez or whether a 2nd year scholar would do better than Holmes.

Wait.. have we signed Tariqe's brother? ;)
    lol! Had a feeling when I was writing his name that I'd spelt it wrong
  • Mark Marshall teasing us, or knows something ?

• DA9 said:

Mark Marshall teasing us, or knows something ?

Not his Twitter account
  • Sponsored links:

• sammy391 said:

DA9 said:

Mark Marshall teasing us, or knows something ?

Not his Twitter account
    Damn it
  • This is like that time that someone thought JFC was slagging off his team mates on twitter.
  • Pictures from Pre-Season show that Ricky Holmes is back at the club...

Expression on his face shows that he cant wait to sign that new deal

Good to see the club using the partnership of the university, got everything they need in that biomechanics lab. Makes a change us actually doing things right and the right tests. Good to see.
  • Any interesting triallists?
  • whos missing?
  • I would imagine Konsa and Josh would probably be given extended break.
  • edited June 2017

Bad day mate?
  • A Charlton transfer rumour thread with more waffle than a Belgian waffle factory... Now where have we seen that before...

• I hope not but who knows what Ricky is going to do,

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/891418659?-11197:833:0