Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The 2017 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread (Deadline Day from page 264)

Comments

• Chicksen signs for Bradford, really hope we get Da Silva now.

We should have kept Chickson and got Da Silva on loan.

Chicksen was our best left back last season and actually had a very good game at Bradford.
  • Da Silva was our best left back since Powell

Chicksen was our best left back last season and actually had a very good game at Bradford.
    Have to disagree, Da Silva head and shoulders above him.
  • Hope DaSilva comes too but surely he will be attracting championship interest this time around.
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't know a lot about him but seems a good squad player from reports seen!

I don't think this means Ricky is off either, he is away on holiday at the moment so hopefully something is agreed just needs a signature
  • I don't understand why we don't just make Ajose our striker. He is the closest thing to a true striker we have and he did score 12 last year.
  • sam3110 said:

Are we and Bradford just slowly swapping squads? I mean, I know the BBC have called our ground Valley Parade before now, but I didn't realise it was part of a slow amalgamation​ between us

KM will finally meet her Target 20k
  • edited June 2017
    Can someone help me with a question?

Let's assume we play 4-2-3-1.... does it matter if one is left-footed or right-footed at various midfield positions? Or do teams just put their best players out there regardless of whether they are left or right footed?

Cuz it seems all the good midfielders available this transfer market are right-footed and I wonder if this limits our options.

Thanks.
  • I don't understand why we don't just make Ajose our striker. He is the closest thing to a true striker we have and he did score 12 last year.

We did, for half of last season.

I don't think he was better than Morgan Fox .
  • sam3110 said:

Are we and Bradford just slowly swapping squads? I mean, I know the BBC have called our ground Valley Parade before now, but I didn't realise it was part of a slow amalgamation​ between us

We'll also be playing for The Phil Parkinson trophy when we play ;)
  • Sponsored links:

I'm better than Morgan Fox.
    Morgan Fox was a penalty away from being a Premier League footballer. I think you might be wrong.
    Ali Dia was a Premier League player...

I'm better than Morgan Fox.
    Morgan Fox was a penalty away from being a Premier League footballer. I think you might be wrong.
    Ben Hamer has a Premier League winners medal.
  • FAVADDICK said:

Harry forrester from rangers being linked an attacking midfielder who can also play left wing

Great player who is Championship standard for me
  • FAVADDICK said:

Harry forrester from rangers being linked an attacking midfielder who can also play left wing

Is that the Brentford one? Thought he was likely to go reasonably far in the game.
  • edited June 2017
    cfgs said:

FAVADDICK said:

Is that the Brentford one? Thought he was likely to go reasonably far in the game.
    Yeh thats the fella... Has been ordered to find a new club too

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-boss-pedro-caixinha-gets-10619268
  • I generally think the reeves deal has gone sour I hope not just got a feeling
  • FAVADDICK said:

I generally think the reeves deal has gone sour I hope not just got a feeling

OK ta.
  • FAVADDICK said:

Would be well happy with that, bit of a maverick like Watt but has always looked mustard when ive seen him for Rangers and Brentford.
  • FAVADDICK said:

Link http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/06/19/por-rangers-winger-forrester-eyed-by-charlton/

Alternative to Reeves? Another attacking midfield signing doesn't suggest Ceballos is likely to play a part this season.