Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The 2017 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread (Deadline Day from page 264)

Comments

• Definitely need at least one more striker in now.
  • As much as I wasn't bothered about Watt, does it not leave us ridiculously short up front for tomorrow now?
  • As much as I wasn't bothered about Watt, does it not leave us ridiculously short up front for tomorrow now?

It does. Unless we've signed someone on the quiet and will be unveiled just before kick off tomorrow? Can but hope.
  • but has TWWW left ?? Not seen it confirmed anywhere.

WIOTOS
  • This has to be a mistake . What club would let their only fit recognised striker leave the day before a big game ?
  • This has to be a mistake . What club would let their only fit recognised striker leave the day before a big game ?

it starts with C and ends with C
  • but has TWWW left ?? Not seen it confirmed anywhere.

WIOTOS

it's been reported in Belgian media, he clearly didn't travel to Exeter and he has pretty much said goodbye on Social Media, I think he's gone.
  • cfgs said:

Definitely need at least one more striker in now.

Needed one before, need two now
    with one up top, a decent striker in to compete with Magennis would be enough. Novak and youngsters covering, if we get someone like Godden in I am going to start getting excited.

We didn't have a striker before he left
  • Sponsored links:

• Already needed a forward, definitely need at least one now.
  • KAG is on fire and Umerah back. Don't panic!!!
  • We'll be fine for a game I don't get the panic.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Tony watt gone...will Novak go too?

Nice one. I can't believe your entirely credible link proves it too.
    Told ya so. Now let's get grigg signed
  • KAG is on fire and Umerah back. Don't panic!!!

and just how many league goals have they scored between them !!! KAG may make a decent winger, but a striker......nope.

I've been banging on all summer how we need a decent striker & if TWWW does leave then that will make 2,
  • Sponsored links:

• This has to be a mistake . Who would let their only fit recognised striker leave the day before a big game ?

it starts with C and ends with T
    Corrected for you.
    :wink:
  • Looks like he's gone from Tony Watt to Tony Wow to Tony why..? To Tony when to Tony where to Tony who...
  • J BLOCK said:

Haha why does he have found memories, he was shit, we were shit - job done.
    But he isn't shit and that's the problem.

In there is a real footballer one that on his day is a joy to watch

For me the biggest disappointment is that those days are few and far between.

In other words I'd rather watch someone with the skill he posses than a big lump that holds it up but couldn't go past a London bus.

I keep hearing this, but when has he showed there's a footballer in there? All he's done for us is hold the ball by the corner flag and he's lived on that ever since. He's done nothing in a Charlton shirt for me to think 'there's a player in there'
  • J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

In other words I'd rather watch someone with the skill he posses than a big lump that holds it up but couldn't go past a London bus.

I keep hearing this, but when has he showed there's a footballer in there? All he's done for us is hold the ball by the corner flag and he's lived on that ever since. He's done nothing in a Charlton shirt for me to think 'there's a player in there'
    That's not true, when he first come he was unplayable and the reason we ended up staying up comfortably the year Luzon took over.

• J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

That's not true, when he first come he was unplayable and the reason we ended up staying up comfortably the year Luzon took over.

2.5 years ago. Perhaps we should re-sign Andy Hunt
  • This has to be a mistake . name a word associated with poo?

Colonic?

Celtic ?