Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The 2017 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread (Deadline Day from page 264)

Comments

• Good move for us in getting Watt out of the wage bill if we can replace in the squad. Shame it hasn't come together for him. He is probably one of the most naturally talented players we have on our books, it is so disappointing to see him waste his undoubted talent.

Surprised he isn't going back north of the border though.
  • I'm pretty sure Robinson didn't say that he wasn't interested in Godden. He just laughed off the £1.5m price tag.
  • I'm pretty sure Robinson didn't say that he wasn't interested in Godden. He just laughed off the £1.5m price tag.

Yeah that's what it was I know he's available for £750,000 so maybe we can go a lil less with add ons
  • I think 500k with add ons would do it. Surely we could afford it if Watt is going and we offload Lennon.

Spot on.
  • Macronate said:

So who's coming in ?

I still think we will sign Godden, KR's interview response was very similar to when asked about Reeves.

Not sure where @crabapples is but can we refrain from these types of comments and keep the thread on track with the online bickering.

Thanks
    I'm always here, watching.......
  • cabbles said:

Macronate said:

So who's coming in ?

I still think we will sign Godden, KR's interview response was very similar to when asked about Reeves.

Not sure where @crabapples is but can we refrain from these types of comments and keep the thread on track with the online bickering.

Thanks
    Stalker!
  • Stevenage want too much for Godden - but we need to get somebody - we are too light up front!
  • Stevenage want too much for Godden - but we need to get somebody - we are too light up front!

I am fat and overweight if that helps?
  • cabbles said:

Macronate said:

So who's coming in ?

Thanks
    Our very own Judy Murray
  • Sponsored links:

• vffvff
    edited August 2017
    cfgs said:

Stevenage want too much for Godden - but we need to get somebody - we are too light up front!

I am fat and overweight if that helps?
    A substantial presence in the attacking area. @cfgs
  • Should have played better :cry:
  • Looks like he is gone then.

Says a lot when all he will be remembered for is keeping the ball by the corner flag for a couple of minutes.
  • Looks like he is gone then.

Says a lot when all he will be remembered for is keeping the ball by the corner flag for a couple of minutes.

Be fair. And the goal against Huddersfield.

That said, after his cameo substitute performance last Saturday I'm glad he's going.
  • So Watt leaves, if we haven't got another forward lined up then Roly is still screwing everything up.
  • How much dosh does that save the club ? Was he one of our more expensive players ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Haha why does he have found memories, he was shit, we were shit - job done.
  • J BLOCK said:

Haha why does he have found memories, he was shit, we were shit - job done.
    Pretty much sums it up
  • is this a loan or a permanent move?
  • His tweet suggest to me that it's a permanent move.
  • Had his chances, time to move on
  • Definitely gone. Sent him a good luck message on twitter for his move and he 'liked' the message rather than denied it.

Hope he does well.
  • Genuinely pleased he's going, just not the sort of personality we need.