Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The 2017 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread (Deadline Day from page 264)

Comments

• from our Belgium friend Skywalker on the TW thread

'Do you guys know TW is on his way back to Belgium ?! He has been bought by OH Leuven (Louvain). This has just been released in Belgian media ...'
  • translated by google -

'We will soon see an old famous return to Belgium. Tony Watt, the spit that used to be for Standard and Lierse, is on his way to OH Leuven.

From a good source, we know that Tony Watt will soon be the latest acquisition of OH Leuven. However, in recent months he has been linked to a return to Lierse in recent months.

The Scottish attacker played between 2013 and 2014 for Lierse and later Standard. Eventually Charlton Athletic bought him away from Liège, but in England he found it hard to find his place. At OHL he hopes he has got back to strength.'
  • great news
  • edited August 2017
  • Great news get rid.then get someone in who wants to play for the club I hope this is the last of him.
  • Wait until it is on the OS before I believe this story, or wait until the 18 are listed for tomorrow's game
  • edited August 2017

One team won the league with record points, the other has beaten Bristol Rovers. Let's calm down a bit.

Most miserable bloke about int ya
    47 likes and counting on that post appear to disagree with you.
  • Sponsored links:

• There you go Greenie. Someone has to be on your side.
  • edited August 2017
    Redhenry said:

great news

Because it means Reeco will be in the 18.

If, and it's still an If, he is sold that is nearly all the network signings gone.
  • take your petty squabbles elsewhere........this is suppose to be a transfer rumours thread, not a girly, bitching one.

I know you are but what am I
  • take your petty squabbles elsewhere........this is suppose to be a transfer rumours thread, not a girly, bitching one.

I know you are but what am I
    Takes one to know one.
  • edited August 2017

One team won the league with record points, the other has beaten Bristol Rovers. Let's calm down a bit.

Or just realistic. Cheers for the constant digs from you and your dad though. You must feel so brave behind that keyboard.
    Hahahahaha it's like the second time I've commented on one of your miserable posts in ages. And can't remember my old man saying anything to you in recent times, so turn it in.
    Bloody hell Red Robin, a flag for that!

You really are a miserable little birdie!
  • Another network failure. Bye bye
  • Essex_Al said:

Or just realistic. Cheers for the constant digs from you and your dad though. You must feel so brave behind that keyboard.
    Hahahahaha it's like the second time I've commented on one of your miserable posts in ages. And can't remember my old man saying anything to you in recent times, so turn it in.

Only with that little troll.
  • So who's coming in ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Essex_Al said:

:smiley:
  • I still think we will sign Godden, KR's interview response was very similar to when asked about Reeves.
  • I still think we will sign Godden, KR's interview response was very similar to when asked about Reeves.

Isn't it also similar to what he said about Josh Wright?
  • Macronate said:

So who's coming in ?

I still think we will sign Godden, KR's interview response was very similar to when asked about Reeves.

Not sure where @crabapples is but can we refrain from these types of comments and keep the thread on track with the online bickering.

Thanks
    Cheers @Macronate.

Now, where was I...
  • Essex_Al said:

:smiley:
    get a room you two
  • we definitely need another striker
  • lolwray said:

we definitely need another striker

two, in my opinion
  • Scoham said:

I still think we will sign Godden, KR's interview response was very similar to when asked about Reeves.

Isn't it also similar to what he said about Josh Wright?
    to which a deal could not be agreed with Gillingham. I think we will be bid for Godden.
  • TWWW came in with a lot of promise and could've been a hero.

No doubt he'll go on a decent run with his new club but by this time next year, he'll be looking for yet another club.