Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The 2017 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread (Deadline Day from page 264)

Comments

• Meire has been researching how Powell won League 1 and saw that he brought back two former youth players (Green and Wilson).

Convinced that Powell's triumph is the template she has put bids in for Wright and Shelvey

I thought the same thing, and assumed that was the reason Bowyer was on the bench last week!
  • Meire has been researching how Powell won League 1 and saw that he brought back two former youth players (Green and Wilson).

Convinced that Powell's triumph is the template she has put bids in for Wright and Alonso

• I'm sure half these online news outlets just rehash what they read on here

God help them if that's the case

• Defiently something in these rumours!

I wouldn't mind him returning.

Meire has been researching how Powell won League 1 and saw that he brought back two former youth players (Green and Wilson).

Convinced that Powell's triumph is the template she has put bids in for Wright and Shelvey

Let's hope they don't bring back Yassin Moutaouakil as well then.

Meire has been researching how Powell won League 1 and saw that he brought back two former youth players (Green and Wilson).

That was Harry Arter who had the issues with Yassin wasnt it?
  • Correct
  • edited July 2017

Wilson was signed in the Championship first year, she cant even research that correctly :smile:
    Green and Haynes.

My memory is it wasn't Harry that was the problem....more his mum

• Sponsored links:

• Gillingham signed a midfielder today, could pave the way for Wright's departure.
  • Superc Live, Kent's brother
  • Swisdom said:

Defiently something in these rumours!

My memory is it wasn't Harry that was the problem....more his mum

His mum! What has she got to do with two players having a fight?
  • fake twitter account ?? Can't see this in a million years. wages too much / not the type of player KR wants etc etc
  • Transfer Centre 9: "This time, we really really really really really really really mean it!"
  • Darren bent being linked

Lolz
  • Sponsored links:

• The only signings we seem to be making, is for the women's team. Are they taking the place of the men's team this season?

Or is Katren signing the wrong players?
  • Thought Wright looked pretty pony last time I watched him.
    On the plus side he was always available to receive the ball, but he never seemed to do anything with it apart from a 10 yard easy pass.
    Never moved it forward and never sprang a surprise.
  • Wright is starting for Gillingham in their friendly tonight.
  • I think i'd cry if we signed Darren Bent

I think Darren Bent would cry if he had to come back
    I think Roland will cry when he sees the wage bill.
    Have you seen him recently ? He'll take up Igor's catering allowance
  • I hear Josh Wright is linked..
  • Live tweets from Kent Live