Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The 2017 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread (Deadline Day from page 264)

Comments

• cafc4life said:

I think it will be Sarr who goes and not Tex

Both are aids anyway so hopefully it's a sale and not another Loan

Would be amazed if anyone came in for sarr , let alone is willing to pay 100% of his wages!
    Tex is more attractive but age and his wage demands would put most off
  • sammy391 said:

cafc4life said:

I think it will be Sarr who goes and not Tex

Both are aids anyway so hopefully it's a sale and not another Loan

Would be amazed if anyone came in for sarr , let alone is willing to pay 100% of his wages!
    Tex is more attractive but age and his wage demands would put most off
    I'm sure we will pick up the wages.
  • Konza?

• I actually think that by keeping Holmes and signing Marshall and Clarke we have the players to play 4 4 2.
    This would allow us to play 2 strikers instead of just Magennis on his own.

That's why I wanted David Ball. Could have gone with 4-4-2 and had both him and Magennis up front.

• seth plum said:

Konza?

KR seemed hopeful that someone would be going soon, so unlikely to be someone he'd want to keep
  • seth plum said:

Konza?

I think you could be right. Roland needs to recover his losses Balance the books
  • seth plum said:

Konza?

KR seemed hopeful that someone would be going soon, so unlikely to be someone he'd want to keep
    Unless it means a release of funds, like the Lookman money, oh wait..
  • We need additions not replacements
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2017
    Not surprised... He needed to go sadly, could probably get two players in with his wage gone now

Cant have had too many offers on that phone of his if he's ended up at St Truiden
  • Presume it's effectively a free transfer just to get rid of his wages!
  • FUCK me she has actually managed to sell a player rather than loan him out and pay his wages.
    Impressive.
  • Good news if they're paying all his wages.
  • Not surprised... He needed to go sadly, could probably get two players in with his wage gone now

Cant have had too many offers on that phone of his if he's ended up at St Truiden

Maybe even three or four players if his wage has been cleared from the books completely.

The frustrating thing is he would have been useful for us in The Championship but last season didn't look like he would get us there so probably best to let him go. Will miss his goal threat though given he outscored most of our strikers last season and in fewer games too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Seems Robinson wanted to keep Ajose yet seems Nicky wanted to go...

I call bullshit on this. He never made Ajose welcome from the day he walked in.
    Totally agree. Ajose would have been top of Robinson's list for players to leave.

And mine

I call bullshit on this. He never made Ajose welcome from the day he walked in.
    Agreed... He was out the door the moment January came round, even if Ajose wanted to leave I cant blame him as he hadnt been given a single chance to prove himself

Even this pre-season he was given one game against Crumlin (?)
  • FUCK me she has actually managed to sell a player rather than loan him out and pay his wages.
    Impressive.

I'm not sure moving a player on to another network club exactly counts as a sale!

Impressive.

I'm not sure moving a player on to another network club exactly counts as a sale!

Well if they give him a 3 year contract it doesn't sound like a loan.
  • Scoham said:

We need additions not replacements

We need improvements not additions
    Obviously
  • Seems like Ceballos may go back to STVV too
  • edited July 2017

FUCK me she has actually managed to sell a player rather than loan him out and pay his wages.
    Impressive.

Well if they give him a 3 year contract it doesn't sound like a loan.
    Just sounds like RD has moved Tex from one side of the chessboard to the other with St Truiden now picking up Tex's contract.