Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The 2017 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread (Deadline Day from page 264)

Comments

• cfgs said:

J BLOCK said:

Swisdom said:

Swisdom said:

Bury are in League 2 so not really an issue we are strengthening them is it.

And, let's be honest, Ajose is really rather shit.

Howler from a regime apologist
    Particularly after seeing who he was mixing with at UCD.
    Care to let the rest of us know Elfie?
    It's nothing exciting. I was at all 3 games in Ireland with the squad. Sat with The Parkes' and my father.
    Travelled with them and some of the CAFC staff there too.

Quite what that's got to do with Bury's finishing position is anyone's guess
    Says a lot about you
    I don't agree with his views but he can't exactly be expected to shun friends etc. Sue may have said things she should regret and that has besmurched her husbands hard work but the response has not been very mature. Anyway @swisdom carry on sitting with anybody you lile but try to understand why the regime is viewed as the enemy by the vast majority of supporters.
    cfgs said:

J BLOCK said:

Swisdom said:

Swisdom said:

It's nothing exciting. I was at all 3 games in Ireland with the squad. Sat with The Parkes' and my father.

Says a lot about you
    I don't agree with his views but he can't exactly be expected to shun friends etc. Sue may have said things she should regret and that has besmurched her husbands hard work but the response has not been very mature. Anyway @swisdom carry on sitting with anybody you lile but try to understand why the regime is viewed as the enemy by the vast majority of supporters.
    yes he can
  • The majority of people on this site slagged Nicky Ajose off for being lazy, uninterested & just poor overall! We loan him out to possibly make room for someone else and everyone is going on like the world has ended!
    KR is looking like he will want to play a high pressing, fast paced game with all this fitness training going on and Ajose is poacher who come up with a cracker from the edge of the box. He doesn't fit into that system does he? Free the wages up and sign someone who can be arsed to play for the club.

Yes the regime is shit and I would love them to f**k off but Christ, get behind the team and support them as best you can as there the ones we want to see do well, not RD or KM.

Think you'd find in most cases they're different people.
  • J BLOCK said:

cfgs said:

J BLOCK said:

Swisdom said:

Swisdom said:

Says a lot about you
    cfgs said:

J BLOCK said:

Swisdom said:

Swisdom said:

Says a lot about you
    yes he can
    Oh ok sorry for trying to be reasonable. Grab the pitchforks and burn them all.
  • I thought the debate about Ajose was about not using him to highlight his strengths. A waspish goalscorer who enjoys his greatest success in the box.
    We have not been overwhelmed by slagging off regarding him.
  • cfgs said:

J BLOCK said:

cfgs said:

J BLOCK said:

Swisdom said:

Swisdom said:

Says a lot about you
    cfgs said:

J BLOCK said:

Swisdom said:

Swisdom said:

Says a lot about you
    yes he can
    Oh ok sorry for trying to be reasonable. Grab the pitchforks and burn them all.
    Apology accepted
  • The majority of people on this site slagged Nicky Ajose off for being lazy, uninterested & just poor overall! We loan him out to possibly make room for someone else and everyone is going on like the world has ended!
    KR is looking like he will want to play a high pressing, fast paced game with all this fitness training going on and Ajose is poacher who come up with a cracker from the edge of the box. He doesn't fit into that system does he? Free the wages up and sign someone who can be arsed to play for the club.

Yes the regime is shit and I would love them to f**k off but Christ, get behind the team and support them as best you can as there the ones we want to see do well, not RD or KM.

No.
    Not everyone and as @scoham said different people.

I didn't think he was ever lazy or uninterested, just poor.

Few are bothered that he not in the squad more that it's another loan and another drain on wages.

And please don't tell me to get behind the team and support them. I do and I don't need you to tell me to thanks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Scoham said:

I'm not sure why it's assumed if you're critical of the club in any way on the internet it means you don't get behind the team at games.

This
  • Swisdom said:

Swisdom said:

I hope Sue shared the vol-au-vents.
  • Swisdom said:

Swisdom said:

I hope Sue shared the vol-au-vents.
    Now you're being silly. She's had most of May and all of June having to cater for herself ...
  • Lawrie Wilson has signed for Port Vale
  • Lawrie Wilson has signed for Port Vale

Blimey... Why's he gone to a League Two side - He's easily League One level at worst!!
  • Mendez the Palace fan saying his name is Michael Fernandez.

British player of same name was arrested for match fixing in Spain but I imagine it's a common name so could well not be him.
  • Mendez the Palace fan saying his name is Michael Fernandez.

British player of same name was arrested for match fixing in Spain but I imagine it's a common name so could well not be him.

Is it definitely spelt with a Z? Could be this guy?

http://www.readingchronicle.co.uk/sport/readingfc/15097073.Reading_FC__Trialist_Michael_Fernandes_grabs_a_hat_trick_as_Reading_U18s_demolish_Swansea_City_U18s/
  • Sponsored links:

• There is a 23 year old Puerto Rican with the same name according to Wikipedia
  • Who's gonna be missing from the line up tonight? Novak? Sarr? Tex?
  • There is a 23 year old Puerto Rican with the same name according to Wikipedia

And a 47 year old drug dealer from Motherwell - Its probably him.
    Roger Johnson's mate
  • edited July 2017
    Charlton boss Karl Robinson says one player will be leaving the club “hopefully before the weekend”.

The Addicks beat Welling 3-0 in a pre-season friendly thanks to goals from Patrick Bauer, Jason Pearce and Mikhail Kennedy.

And speaking after the comfortable win, Robinson reiterated his admiration for Ben Reeves, who he worked with at MK Dons.

He said: “We need to bring in three of four more players still. Nicky Ajose has gone so we can do more business now.

“There’s one going out, hopefully by the weekend. So we can start manoeuvring and doing other things.

“I know who I want. I knew Reevesy very well. I’ve had contact with Ben but I've said everything I need to say about him. He’s a top player.”

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/15413600.Charlton_boss_Karl_Robinson_offers_Ben_Reeves_update_and_says_one_player_is_leaving_club/
  • Holmes

Sheffield United upped their bid by £50k, and Katrien accepted
  • Holmes

Sheffield United upped their bid by 50p, and Katrien accepted