Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The 2017 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread (Deadline Day from page 264)

Comments

• He's always been a bit of a thug imo

Certainly remember him as an enforcer
  • Is he the player we were interested in before he went to the Posh ?
  • Rumor of Michael Bostwick of Peterborough United, who has one year left and wants to leave. Honestly don't know him.

Where was this?
  • Somewhere in NewsNow.
  • Played a lot at centre back over the last couple of years or so, but predominantly been a centre midfielder, albeit more defensive.

Decent player with proper league one experience, I wouldn't complain as long as he wasn't stopping the progress of someone like Dijksteel.
  • Another midfielder ??? what formation will we be playing 4-6-0 ?

All we need is Da Silva, a goalkeeper, back up for Solly (unless one of the youngsters can step up up) and a bl**dy GOALSCORER !!!
  • That guy from Rangers might be available now.

Hodson?

You cheeky scamp Henners!!
  • Reeves now removed from mk os squad listings.
  • Sponsored links:

• Reeves now removed from mk os squad listings.

that was always going to be the case, he's definitely leaving them, but to whom...
  • edited July 2017
    /
  • Bostwick would be a great addition. We were after him when we got Lawrie Wilson. They both played for Stevenage at the time. Him and Kashi together would be awesome.
  • Bostwick had been playing for Peterborough as a central defender, not a midfielder. He is lacking in pace to be playing in midfield. He is a leader though a good character.
  • Hope we dont have a fluorescent away kit though.

He's the idiot who passed to a Steward when Peterborough played at Northampton (?) last season

Happens to the best of them, i remember Thiago passing to a guy dressed as Santa Claus in a Bayern game last season!
  • Hope we dont have a fluorescent away kit though.

He's the idiot who passed to a Steward when Peterborough played at Northampton (?) last season

Happens to the best of them, i remember Thiago passing to a guy dressed as Santa Claus in a Bayern game last season!
    I remember Naby Sarr passing to the opposistion on numerous occasions.
    I cant remember Mark Stuart ever passing to anyone!
  • Looks like he'd fit right in! Sign him up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Micheal Boswick likes a goal or two as well
  • uie2 said:

Micheal Boswick likes a goal or two as well

Another free-kick taker
  • Good signing for them :wink:
  • edited July 2017
    Just to confirm Holmes is at training still despite not being pictured in any of the latest facebook pics:

• edited July 2017
  • SDAddick said:

Dazzler21 said:

Just to confirm Holmes is at training still despite not being pictured in any of the latest facebook pics:

I'm bad with faces, who is in the center of the picture?

Also, regarding mentions of Reeves being taken down from the MK Dons site, that's because he is out of contract and thus no longer their player.
    Karl Robinson | Jason Pearce | Johnnie Jackson from right to left
  • edited July 2017

SDAddick said:

Dazzler21 said:

I'm bad with faces, who is in the center of the picture?

Also, regarding mentions of Reeves being taken down from the MK Dons site, that's because he is out of contract and thus no longer their player.
    Karl Robinson | Jason Pearce | Johnnie Jackson from right to left
    Cheers yeah just figured that out. Something about the look on his face (it was Pearce who I didn't recognize) made him look different to me.

Just been looking at some of the pictures from Ireland. Kashi looks slim. Really hoping he stays fit. It would be so nice to have him stay injury free and have a proper pre-season. Also nice to see Konsa with the team. For all the talk of Holmes, it would be, in my opinion, even better if we can keep Konsa. Think he and Pearce would form a very good centerback partnership as he has the pace and technical ability that Pearce lacks.

Also, watching pre-season work always makes me wish I was a footballer. I know it sounds silly but I always loved training and the little games and drills you'd do.