Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The 2017 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread (Deadline Day from page 264)

Comments

• It's been mentioned but not worthy of a club announcement. Never even heard of him.
  • hmmm, let me think - should I choose a League 1 shamble of a club who get very little tv or media coverage or a Premiership Club who will be in the mix for the title, domestic cups & err, The Champions League who are shown on tv around the world & are in the top 3 most recognised & biggest clubs in the world.
  • hmmm, let me think - should I choose a League 1 shamble of a club who get very little tv or media coverage or a Premiership Club who will be in the mix for the title, domestic cups & err, The Champions League who are shown on tv around the world & are in the top 3 most recognised & biggest clubs in the world.

Who exactly are you on about? The 16 year old?
  • I would love to see us sign Bulot yet the issue is his fitness... The guy hasn't played since June 2016 (even then it was only for 9mins)

You have to go back to October 2015 when he last made 90mins

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/frederic-bulot/leistungsdaten/spieler/111005/plus/0?saison=2015

We've already said we dont want to sign an injury prone players and unfortunately it appears as though Freddie could seriously fall into that Group of players
  • edited July 2017
    Those saying bulots fitness is an issue, when did Kashi last play? He looks as fit as anyone.
  • I appreciate your point, but Kashi looked just as fit when he returned and was then subsequently out for another year... a fit Bulot would be superb in this league let alone the championship.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Those saying bulots fitness is an issue, when did Kashi last play? He looks as fit as anyone.

Very true and is why it wont hurt to at least take a look at him.

Sounds like the last year has seen Reims messing around with Freddie and his knee whereas we havent been the best but we've sent Kashi to try and get it sorted

In the case with Charlton it seems our biggest issue has been simply communicating with the fans to say what's going on with him more than anything else
  • I would love to see us sign Bulot yet the issue is his fitness... The guy hasn't played since June 2016 (even then it was only for 9mins)

You have to go back to October 2015 when he last made 90mins

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/frederic-bulot/leistungsdaten/spieler/111005/plus/0?saison=2015

We've already said we dont want to sign an injury prone players and unfortunately it appears as though Freddie could seriously fall into that Group of players

I didn't know that. In which case I'd rather keep Holmes :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2017
    SexyDave said:

I appreciate your point, but Kashi looked just as fit when he returned and was then subsequently out for another year... a fit Bulot would be superb in this league let alone the championship.

think you meant "superb in the Championship, let alone this league" ;)
  • Bulot not coming to us. That photo post was probably a wind up. Wouldn't be the first time our players were on a wind up on the fans over transfers.
  • This Bulot stuff is a non starter. There is no indication he is coming back to the Valley.
  • edited July 2017
    http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2017/frederic-bulot-reims-did-not-give-me-the-necessary-treatment-because-my-contract-is-ending/

I am in a complicated situation where I am not at the club. I was not allowed back to the club due to my physiotherapy, and that is why I was not able to play in the AFCON. I should have been ready for the AFCON. I had my operation in July in Barcelona and I arrived back at the club on December 1st , but they did not give me the necessary treatment because my contract is ending. So, playing with Reims again would require them to pay me, which is not in their interests, and which is why they refused to provide proper treatment. So I am taking care of things, and I am trying to come back well. I know it is difficult, but I am doing it on my own.

It is a significant (meniscus ed.) injury, but I am not the first and will not be the last one to suffer from it. It is feasible to recover, but I did not get the support from my club who did not take the necessary steps for me to be operated. When I came back, I was surprised by the club’s financial interest, even after my sacrificing seven months between January and July 2016 to help them avoid relegation, despite the fact that I was already in pain. Giving to others was a sacrifice of my values. The club was not able to give me anything, and, on the contrary, took a lot from me. I am still under contract with Reims and belong to the club, but I do not work with them in their interest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Obviously we slated RD and co for the network loans and all the rubbish they have given us. Surely it's the same to add purely British players.

I think it's foolish to just sign British based players, ruling out a huge pool of players.
  • Seems like an assumption from Cawley due to the British recruitment policy. Like others have said Jackson could play a role with brining Bulot in.
  • Laddick01 said:

Seems like an assumption from Cawley due to the British recruitment policy. Like others have said Jackson could play a role with brining Bulot in.

If you read my post above, about Bulot being injured, I don't think we'd be interested.
  • Laddick01 said:

Seems like an assumption from Cawley due to the British recruitment policy. Like others have said Jackson could play a role with brining Bulot in.

If you read my post above, about Bulot being injured, I don't think we'd be interested.
    Kashi?
  • His fitness and wages would surely be more of an issue than his nationality anyway?
  • Laddick01 said:

Kashi?
    Kashi is no longer injured hopefully.

Bulot is and hasn't had the proper medical treatment, although it would appear he's being trying to sort it out himself, as Reims wouldn't treat him.
  • He's another winger though. Wouldn't that be Holmes, Fosu, Marshall and Bulot.

Mind you, KR does have this fantasy of 2 players competing for each position
  • Worth a year pay as you play contract with an option for full contract when number of games is triggered