Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The 2017 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread (Deadline Day from page 264)

Comments

• Would be a great addition but I don't know what the egg timer means
  • Okay if we get Bulot I will be worried.
    Something has to start going wrong soon , right ???
  • Laddick01 said:

Okay if we get Bulot I will be worried.
    Something has to start going wrong soon , right ???

Well if we sign Bulot then i'd be pretty convinced Holmes will go
  • Surely Bulot cannot be a Robinson signing if Indeed it happens
  • sammy391 said:

Surely Bulot cannot be a Robinson signing if Indeed it happens

He played over here for a bit he could have been impressed with his run in performances.
  • Dizzle said:

Would be a great addition but I don't know what the egg timer means

Only a matter of time before he is back in a Charlton shirt...as the picture shows...
  • Sponsored links:

• Can Bulot play left-back?
  • Well one thing's for sure. You won't have Bulot, Holmes and Marshall all here at the start of the season.
  • sammy391 said:

Well, no, but I have no objections if Bulot returns. He did really well for us in his second spell.
  • He's probably just posted a picture of himself that he likes, when he was playing regular games. Looks like he only played 15 times in the last two years
  • I'd have Bulot back in a shot - but can't see it for a month of sunday's
  • Seems a massive leap from taht tweet to Bulot replacing or joining Holmes at Charlton. Not even been on Kent Clickbait Live yet so can't be true.
  • Swisdom said:

That's interesting. He signed a 2 year deal with Reims in 2015 so is, in theory, unattached today

I think he's just waiting for his egg to be hard boiled.
  • Sponsored links:

• No-one's pointed out the sand timer. Think he was just having a little memory.

But then, Chris Mavinga's reply to the tweet seemed to indicate that Bulot was unsure where to turn for his footballing future... So maybe this is a come and get me plea.

Or I'm just reading too much into things
  • luke1 said:

Bulot proved himself in the championship, if we got money for Holmes and bought bulot back on a free... it's good business.

Is it good business though? Holmes scored 13 goals for us last season. I like Bulot but he is a different player to Holmes. Who is going to score 15 to 20 goals next season? Without a prolific scorer we are going to be struggling to get in the top six.
  • Would love Bulot back at the Valley...
  • sammy391 said:

Well, no, but I have no objections if Bulot returns. He did really well for us in his second spell.
    second spell? Was he not only here once?
  • luke1 said:

Bulot proved himself in the championship, if we got money for Holmes and bought bulot back on a free... it's good business.

I would reluctantly agree. Bulot is a better player than Holmes.
  • edited July 2017

sammy391 said:

second spell? Was he not only here once?
    I think CE means after he came back from AFCON
  • I've thought Holmes would stay all summer but if Bulot was to come back i think Ricky will be off.

It's a tough one as i like both players but Freddie has been injured as long as Kashi was i think, and that's 2 players who could potentially brake down early in the season.

For what it's worth i think Bulot is the better player but i would prefer Ricky to stay.
  • Leuth said:

Can Bulot play left-back?

No, but is a great keeper tho
  • Now we wait for the hotel cheeseburger picture.