Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The 2017 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread (Deadline Day from page 264)

Comments

• Bulot. Belgium L1 and french L2 will not be high payers. A contract will involve a medical. Either he has recovered or not. No problem with foreign players, Bauer, Tex, Igor, AA, Kashi, Ben Haim, Bulot, JBH, and others. Just against poor untested foreign punts like Polish Pete and others. Are Page, JFC, Ajose and Rojo decent because they are Brits? No. A couple signed by Robinson.
  • cabbles said:

He's another winger though. Wouldn't that be Holmes, Fosu, Marshall and Bulot.

Mind you, KR does have this fantasy of 2 players competing for each position

He can play on either wing or through the middle. Same is true of Holmes. And Fosu's best position seems to be behind the striker.

I trust Rich Cawley he may have a direct line to Bulot or KR or both. But I don't think Bulot would be a bad punt, especially if we could get him in on a trial basis before the season starts.

Also, it's so shit how Reimes treated him.
  • To put into perspective...

From what I heard, Bulot was settled and keen to stay with us before when his loan finished. The football side were interested in retaining him, club weren't prepare to give him the wages he was after. So he signed elsewhere.

If he did sign for us again, it would be interesting as there is literally no one left on the non-playing side (yes I know JJ is, but he is not going to be having an influence on signings)
  • Bulot. Belgium L1 and french L2 will not be high payers. A contract will involve a medical. Either he has recovered or not. No problem with foreign players, Bauer, Tex, Igor, AA, Kashi, Ben Haim, Bulot, JBH, and others. Just against poor untested foreign punts like Polish Pete and others. Are Page, JFC, Ajose and Rojo decent because they are Brits? No. A couple signed by Robinson.

no, JFC is decent because he has shown so. Can't write him off after a few bad performances
  • Coming next: Buyens posts pic of himself in Charlton kit.

Some fans interpret this to mean he's about to sign. Frenzy until SLP Journo rings club who dismiss it as nonsense.

Repeat until September 1

Let's hope Roger Johnson doesn't take to twitter.
    imageimageimage
    Is that repeated three times to show it will be his third spell with us?
  • Pedro45 said:

Coming next: Buyens posts pic of himself in Charlton kit.

Some fans interpret this to mean he's about to sign. Frenzy until SLP Journo rings club who dismiss it as nonsense.

Repeat until September 1

Let's hope Roger Johnson doesn't take to twitter.
    imageimageimage
    Is that repeated three times to show it will be his third spell with us?
    Exactly that.
  • seen some reports on Twitter that Da Silva on the verge of a season long loan deal to us

Guess nothing will be confirmed until he's back from Georgia
  • Sponsored links:

• Surely Chelsea will send him out to us? They have hundreds of other wing-backs on contract for them, and Jay is nowhere near whatever teams Chelsea send half their squad to, let alone *their* first team.

Maybe they have an issue regarding the level of play he's with, but league 1 is his skill currently imo.
  • bulot no chance according to cawley
  • http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2017/frederic-bulot-reims-did-not-give-me-the-necessary-treatment-because-my-contract-is-ending/

I am in a complicated situation where I am not at the club. I was not allowed back to the club due to my physiotherapy, and that is why I was not able to play in the AFCON. I should have been ready for the AFCON. I had my operation in July in Barcelona and I arrived back at the club on December 1st , but they did not give me the necessary treatment because my contract is ending. So, playing with Reims again would require them to pay me, which is not in their interests, and which is why they refused to provide proper treatment. So I am taking care of things, and I am trying to come back well. I know it is difficult, but I am doing it on my own.

It is a significant (meniscus ed.) injury, but I am not the first and will not be the last one to suffer from it. It is feasible to recover, but I did not get the support from my club who did not take the necessary steps for me to be operated. When I came back, I was surprised by the club’s financial interest, even after my sacrificing seven months between January and July 2016 to help them avoid relegation, despite the fact that I was already in pain. Giving to others was a sacrifice of my values. The club was not able to give me anything, and, on the contrary, took a lot from me. I am still under contract with Reims and belong to the club, but I do not work with them in their interest.

At the risk of pointing fingers I have to say that it sounds like he expected his club to get him for six months so that he could go to the African Cup of Nations. Surely the club are well entitled to expect him to play for them if they are paying him.
  • Bradford have signed Reeves
  • Ashdown said:

Bradford have signed Reeves

The titanic has sunk Jake
  • apologies for some reason I have a post at 11.23 by Chef_addick and nothing else since i posted, even after a refresh.
  • edited July 2017
    Ashdown said:

Is that the one from the Dons? ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Ashdown said:

Oh great, next you'll be telling me with sold that Largie kid from the Academy who is going to be the next Ronaldinho.

At this rate will be lucky to hold onto Roger Johnson
  • dickplumb said:

Ashdown said:

We have done that one a couple of times now. BORING.
    And it wasn't funny the first time!

Do you people push your mothers down the stairs and laugh as they tumble?
  • Come on Blackpool, put that on the George Cole RIP thread. The passing that keeps on giving. Arthur, God rest him !
  • edited July 2017
    Rumor of Michael Bostwick of Peterborough United, who has one year left and wants to leave. Honestly don't know him.
  • Rumor of Michael Bostwick of Peterborough United, who has one year left and wants to leave. Honestly don't know him.

Michael Bostwick, SE London lad and good player.
  • Eltham lad, started off at Millwank midfielder
  • Rumor of Michael Bostwick of Peterborough United, who has one year left and wants to leave. Honestly don't know him.

Local lad. Went to Thomas Tallis school.
  • Would we want another 29-30 year old as a starter? We would suddenly be looking a bit old up front, wouldn't we?
  • He's a midfielder more in the Crofts mould. You need some older heads to guide the younger players, I don't see people at Bayern or Madrid complaining that Vidal or Modric are too old