Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    Who is this guy and does he actually have any credibility? Or just another random internet guy who claims to be ITK?
  • Options
    Paul has confirmed to me on Twitter he heard the news today and a reliable source after I asked him a few minutes ago.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Who is this guy and does he actually have any credibility? Or just another random internet guy who claims to be ITK?

Do you read just the last page of a book?
    Do you answer every question with another question?
  • Options

Paul has confirmed to me on Twitter he heard the news today and a reliable source after I asked him a few minutes ago.

Thanks Red. I'm seeing a lot of people on twitter and social media in general saying lots of things but who knows if they are just repeating what they've read or actually do have credible sources. It's not easy trying to work out what is real and what is not with this stuff.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Fumbluff said:

Do you read just the last page of a book?
    Do you answer every question with another question?
    Does it upset you?
    I don't get upset by forum posts. Does it upset you that I ask questions? I mean what was the point of your reply other than to be an arse?
  • Options
    I do enjoy being an arse. I assumed you did as well as about 3-posts above you was a perfectly good answer to your "who is this bloke?" Question.
    You're welcome and get in Ricky.....
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

I do enjoy being an arse. I assumed you did as well as about 3-posts above you was a perfectly good answer to your "who is this bloke?" Question.
    You're welcome and get in Ricky.....

I actually asked whether he had any credibility. A former journalist doesn't really mean much.
  • Options
    Jesus, bigger picture folks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Paul has covered Charlton for years. Will be fairly well connected.
  • Options
    So it’s Australians ?
  • Options

Paul has covered Charlton for years. Will be fairly well connected.

Just as well connected as Rich Cawley, so could take the silence from Cawley and Paul’s admission as something’s happening
  • Options
    Andrew Muir?.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Well it wasn’t too long ago that the AFC bid didn’t have a pot to piss in. Andrew Muir would change that but would he really be willing to bank roll a five year plan to get Charlton back in the premier league ?

That would realistically cost £50 million at least plus cost of buying the club. Probably quite a bit more. If it’s AFC then I hope there are several other big investors involved and I don’t mean banks.
  • Options

Scoham said:

All you bedwetters must be disappointed.

I said from the start none of it was true.

All lies from CARD to try and derail our season of glory

Long Live Roland, Long Live the Regime

You forgot it was "entirely made up to sell copies of VOTV."
    No, that wouldn't make sense as it was released on the internet a few days after VOTV came out.
    Not according to Ms perks and her cronies on the secret fb group. Apparently Ricks sales have fallen so far he's losing money so he's had to make up rumours to sell more copies.
    I don't think airman worries about making a profit mind you there's a bully someone where (yes I would say it to his face) who,in addition to posting multiple cropped photos,has an bit of a thing for Mr Brown and keeps asking about his tax returns.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2017
    Those who know best, what is the best way that we as fans can make the final push and convince ol' Roly that our club is no longer worth holding on to?
  • Options
    Just hope this gets done before January and that he's not dragging his feet

Hate to say but if was Roland I'd drag it out till the Transfer Window and then cash in on Konsa / Holmes / Kashi / Sarr!!
  • Options

Those who know best, what is the best way that we as fans can make the final push and convince ol' Roly that our club is no longer worth holding on to?

Have a wobble board day at the next home game.
  • Options
    I am sitting across from Mark Schwartzer on a train back from Manchester should I ask him ?
  • Options

I am sitting across from Mark Schwartzer on a train back from Manchester should I ask him ?

Nah, don't bother : - )
  • Options

Just hope this gets done before January and that he's not dragging his feet

Hate to say but if was Roland I'd drag it out till the Transfer Window and then cash in on Konsa / Holmes / Kashi / Sarr!!

Well I’m sure that would kill the deal.

• Options

Nah.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!