Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• First Google image search result for oaf:

And dump:

Not sure what this tells us about the takeover.

• What is the pot noodle reference? Can’t be bothered reading through 872 pages
  • robroy said:

What is the pot noodle reference? Can’t be bothered reading through 872 pages

"It doesn't mean anything. It's provocative."
  • Pot Noodles are made of re-constituted duck tape, thought that would be obvious.
  • robroy said:

What is the pot noodle reference? Can’t be bothered reading through 872 pages

It's quite logical @robroy.

Think train spotting, pencil cases, blankets, flasks, old socks and pot noodles. Get in quick and you could even invent the next word in the sequence.
  • Dunno about you, but i've got my credit card dusted down and ready to buy a season ticket.

I wonder if they have a manager lined up or will give Bowyer an extended run?.
    First thing they should do is get Amos back, and keep Bauer here. Then try to raid Shrewsbury for a couple of their best players.Nolan and Beckles being 2 , thats if they havnt gone already.
  • Come on now chaps
    Douchbag is the enemy and petty point scoring off one another achieves nothing.
    The old scrote will be gone soon.
    COYR
  • Sponsored links:

• RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

DOUCHER said:

Rear end dweller can't handle avid supporters evident reality

You know what my old cocker, it's a shame I'm not 35 years younger and we couldn't have come face to face on the pitch. Trust me neither of us would have lasted 90 mins, get my drift. Still one one day hopefully we can still have a meet up.
    Alright Reams, calm down son.
    Thanks for the flag by the way Franck I've got the full set now.
    Red Chaser 30 years ago, before the greying barnet.
    Don't you start! :wink:
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

DOUCHER said:

You know what my old cocker, it's a shame I'm not 35 years younger and we couldn't have come face to face on the pitch. Trust me neither of us would have lasted 90 mins, get my drift. Still one one day hopefully we can still have a meet up.
    I'm back!

I'll get the beer off ya eventually.
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

DOUCHER said:

I'm back!

I didn't know you'd been away although another forum were concerned about your whereabouts I understand.
  • JamesSeed said:

razil said:

Fairly shore there have been fish puns

There may have been but don’t tell him Pike.
    Oi you pillock.......I did that one a couple of weeks back!
    Sorry pal, I didn’t intend to steal your thunder.
    Having said that, although I read every single word on this bloomin’ thread I can’t remember every word.
    Look, it's not about who said something first, ok?
    Are YOU sure about that ?
  • cafcfan said:

Mametz said:

addick05 said:

Big week this one, one way or t’other

And I'm off on holiday. The gilfriend will get very angry of I spend the whole time on this site waiting for it to happen.

Then again I did pay for the holiday as she's still a student (scrounger sponger etc.) So I'm probably within my rights to tell her to fuck off.
    Yes, but you won't will you?

Probably not. I'm a pussy.
    You seem like a very confused young man!
    As a child of the 80s this is reminding me of weird thoughts i used to have about Wonderwoman
    Wonder Woman is the one on the left @KiwiValley
  • Sponsored links:

• I am not involved in the takeover and in no way ITK but feel like I am suffering from “deal fatigue”, gawd knows what those ‘on the inside’ are feeling. Just let it end ffs.

Then we can all focus and fantasise on what World Cup stars would be best to bring in to cover for when Magennis gets injured or to be our number two to Phillips in goal.
  • J BLOCK said:

“Muir has brought together other investors and a five-year business plan is in place for the Addicks, detailing the spend needed over that period to try and get the club back into the top flight.”

Key bit for me

Agree but also with investing in the training ground for me, keep the youth coming through and hopefully pick up more good youngsters as well, plus keep them
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

DOUCHER said:

I'm back!

I heard you wanted to go back over to the dark side :)
  • I still think the question is, Why would you pay £40M+ for something worth £20M?

Because in the PL it is worth $200M.
    But surely we will have at least that in debt by then so we will be worth 400 million ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!