Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• edited June 2018

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

What is OAFDUMP

Its been driving me nuts for weeks

Once again forthright DOUCHER unilaterally marks position - no wind up - info from seller side as opposed to all others apart from NLA, hence why all the usual r getting their knickers in a twist and calling me a WUM - the Aussie originated info is more rose tinted than mine and always has been but if u don't want to know what's really happening, ignore my posts
    It's not rose tinted. It's a factual account of what they said. No spin whatsoever.
    the aussies give a more optimistic account, not u. jesus, like pulling teeth on here
    Actually, I for one, understood what you were trying to say. Maybe the Aussies are trying to put a better spin on things, purely because they know us fans have had to put up with a lot of shit over the past 4 years & deserve some good news for once....and because the the club is saying diddly squat they want at least some news to be put out there.Which leads me to my HOWEVER....

you said that its not seen that way from the sellers point of view. Seeing as there is literally no-one on the sellers side who knows anything apart from RD himself, then I'd say you are being fed by him, or by someone very close to him (and if that person is UK based it can only be RM)....so please excuse me if I say that the news you are being fed is being done on purpose to muddy the waters, to cause us angst & to make us doubt the Aussies...

I have stayed well clear of all the willy waving & all the I said/ you said crap.....but you have clearly been wrong on at least 2 occasions - once over DD & again over the lodgment of papers to the EFL and I believe you will ultimately be found out again

3 strikes & your out mr Duchatelet....
    I Agree.

Now NLA and Doucher have revealed their sources are from within the current regime it explains why they are so hostile to Airman's and Jimmy's info which is direct from the Aussie's. They may not realise it themselves but they seem to be briefing against the Aussie consortium on Roland's behalf. Of course the Aussie's are optimistic, that's their negotiating position and any info coming from the current regime will pour cold water on any Aussie claims. We've no idea what the Aussie's will really be like but we do know how deluded Roland can be and that he rarely deals in the truth. After saying that the truth is probably somewhere in the middle of the two positions.
    That's about right in my view.

I'm pretty sure that Airman Brown said when the now infamous 'Done Deal' tweet was proved incorrect that 'the Aussie Camp leak.' Likewise; Murray, acting as a mouthpiece for RD has continued to peddle the regime lies.

Looking forward to the announcement on the OS so that we can put an end to this saga and finally begin the healing process.
  • Not all my info has come from the Aussie camp by any means - for example some has come from intermediaries, some acting on behalf of Duchatelet. The club’s own lawyers believed it was a done deal in February, for example. It also came from the Aussie camp, but it was the legal source that made me take it seriously.
  • Last couple of days of Holiday...

Feck this thread

600 posts of bs and speculative bs since Thursday.
  • Not all my info has come from the Aussie camp by any means - for example some has come from intermediaries, some acting on behalf of Duchatelet. The club’s own lawyers believed it was a done deal in February, for example. It also came from the Aussie camp, but it was the legal source that made me take it seriously.

Did you ever find out what went wrong/changed @Airman Brown ?
  • Konsa gone out of nowhere. It's happening isn't it
  • Sponsored links:

• Pedro45 said:

Redhenry said:
    Sounds like he's been talking directly to the Aussies. That's a sales pitch to the fans. Not complaining as they are already sounding more open and ambitious than Duchatelet.

All sounds good but what happens in five years time if we aren't in the premier league? Or even if we are?

WIOTOS
    Five year plans get updated every year, so in five years, we have a new five year plan! Part of any five year plan could be to use the exit strategy at any appropriate stage...
    Perhaps but what's the exit strategy?
    What kind of exit strategy do you think the fans would like to hear?

Because that's the one you're probably going to get.
    Of course but how different things might have been if we'd known Duchatelet didn't care about winning games from the start?
    There are some supporters who still refuse to acknowledge he had little interest in progressing through winning matches, even though he told us and his skivvy alluded to it in Dublin.
  • Laddick01 said:

Konsa gone out of nowhere. It's happening isn't it

If we have the money coming in why haven’t we tied him down?

I can understand the lad wants to progress and good luck to Ez but this is now yet another player we need to replace in a short period of time! Surely this means Bauer is staying?
  • LoOkOuT said:

Just a note to all on this thread. It's not so much what you post, it's how you go about it.

If you act like a dick, expect to get yanked.

what a vision
  • A player like Konsa isn’t what you need to get out of this league, if you can get a few million for a player that probably isn’t even in the top 20 in the league then there’s no complaints. Don’t see this as nearly as much of a loss as Lookman and Gomez.

That’s how I see it too.
  • Shocked its Brentford to be honest as it came out of nowhere.

As someone else said he may have picked (if he had a choice) to go to Brentford as he will get more playing time. Good luck to him.

Does this mean the end is in sight for the old turd? Lets fecking hope so!
  • A player like Konsa isn’t what you need to get out of this league, if you can get a few million for a player that probably isn’t even in the top 20 in the league then there’s no complaints. Don’t see this as nearly as much of a loss as Lookman and Gomez.

I agree totally in principle, issue is the money is going to RD as a final payday and not back into the squad.

However, losing Konsa to get rid of RD is a result if it is the case.
    You don't know that for certain though. We can all agree that RD is a wanker. But do you really think the Aussies would buy the club and in the mean time just watch RD asset strip it and still pay the same amount for the club?

I'm sure player sales and season ticket sales will be staying with the club. Obviously we can avoid buying season tickets until the sale in case RD is profitting, but if we think about it sensibly he's not.

Nobody in their right mind would buy any business if, during negotiations, the current owners were selling off some significant aspects of the value of that business.
  • Sponsored links:

• how is this Konsa shit good news ????? if its "getting tbe deal over the line" then its telling us the Aussies were 2mill adrift of RDs valuation ???? but instead of paying that they agreed the difference could be made up by the sale of a player -----but no fecking worries they will invest in the squad when they eventually take over !!!!!!!!!!

its bollox on bollox on lies and false shit

and burger boy still has a job
  • how is this Konsa shit good news ????? if its "getting tbe deal over the line" then its telling us the Aussies were 2mill adrift of RDs valuation ???? but instead of paying that they agreed the difference could be made up by the sale of a player -----but no fecking worries they will invest in the squad when they eventually take over !!!!!!!!!!

its bollox on bollox on lies and false shit

and burger boy still has a job

It dont mean that necessary though.

Konza may have wanted to go even had an gentlemen agreement in place and that is just be honoured.

Might be the Aussie's are happy to sell and use the money.

The truth is we dont know.
  • @Goonerhater
    He's off to McDonalds on a free transfer and thats still more than he's worth. ;)

• edited June 2018

Essex_Al said:

Colin stating RD is in the country until Wednesday.

Could it finally happen?

He's clearly here after learning that Pound World is going into administration...

...and has decided to enter the unknown territory of discount stores for his next mission en route to world domination.

W*nker World, anyone ?
    Nah, the odious old cnut is just hoping to stock up on even cheaper duct tape so he never needs replace another shoe as long as he lives.
  • DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

What is OAFDUMP

Its been driving me nuts for weeks

Once again forthright DOUCHER unilaterally marks position - no wind up - info from seller side as opposed to all others apart from NLA, hence why all the usual r getting their knickers in a twist and calling me a WUM - the Aussie originated info is more rose tinted than mine and always has been but if u don't want to know what's really happening, ignore my posts
    It's not rose tinted. It's a factual account of what they said. No spin whatsoever.
    the aussies give a more optimistic account, not u. jesus, like pulling teeth on here
    Actually, I for one, understood what you were trying to say. Maybe the Aussies are trying to put a better spin on things, purely because they know us fans have had to put up with a lot of shit over the past 4 years & deserve some good news for once....and because the the club is saying diddly squat they want at least some news to be put out there.Which leads me to my HOWEVER....

you said that its not seen that way from the sellers point of view. Seeing as there is literally no-one on the sellers side who knows anything apart from RD himself, then I'd say you are being fed by him, or by someone very close to him (and if that person is UK based it can only be RM)....so please excuse me if I say that the news you are being fed is being done on purpose to muddy the waters, to cause us angst & to make us doubt the Aussies...

I have stayed well clear of all the willy waving & all the I said/ you said crap.....but you have clearly been wrong on at least 2 occasions - once over DD & again over the lodgment of papers to the EFL and I believe you will ultimately be found out again

3 strikes & your out mr Duchatelet....
    I Agree.

Now NLA and Doucher have revealed their sources are from within the current regime it explains why they are so hostile to Airman's and Jimmy's info which is direct from the Aussies. They may not realise it themselves but they seem to be briefing against the Aussie consortium on Roland's behalf. Of course the Aussies are optimistic, that's their negotiating position and any info coming from the current regime will pour cold water on any Aussie claims. We've no idea what the Aussies will really be like but we do know how deluded Roland can be and that he rarely deals in the truth. After saying that the truth is probably somewhere in the middle of the two positions.
    That's a very generous view and it does you credit. We know for certain that Duchatelet doesn't give a flying fuck what we Charlton fans think of him. If he has been feeding info it has either been to work out where the leaks are at Floyd Road or to have a useful idiot to raise some smoke, create some white noise amid the relentless cacophony of hate, humiliation and derision aimed squarely at him for the last 40 odd months. Everything sourced from this regime has been shown to be unreliable, at best. Theirs has been an unbroken stream of piss, uniquely described as rain, by the smell of it theirs is a diet exclusively of sugar puffs, corned beef and asparagus.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Last couple of days of Holiday...

Feck this thread

600 posts of bs and speculative bs since Thursday.

Looks a nice place @Dazzler21
    Dubai??
    Cheap sun loungers though!!

• Bordering on a flag their mate :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!