Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Sage said:

razil said:

I post this looking forward to my crucifixion tomorrow if it doesn’t happen, but I have heard that tomorrow is indeed the day. The Konsa sale and something else seem to back that up. Never claimed to be ITK and have nothing to gain from posting this, but thought I’d share it to give everyone something to look forward to.

Something else?
    As far as I know nobody else has posted it publically yet. It’s important in terms of the takeover but probably has no effect on the club otherwise.
    Care to share or would we be finding out tomorrow?
    I’m not going to incase someone gets in trouble etc. if it brakes somewhere I will. I’d think it would be mentioned, but isn’t vital to know once it’s all done.
    Understandable. So if it’s not been clearly mentioned and spoken about if it gets completed tomorrow, I am guessing you will mention it? Whether important for the club, would just be good to know what it was specifically, and I hope that comes across in a decent way.
  • edited June 2018
    Sage said:

Sage said:

razil said:

I post this looking forward to my crucifixion tomorrow if it doesn’t happen, but I have heard that tomorrow is indeed the day. The Konsa sale and something else seem to back that up. Never claimed to be ITK and have nothing to gain from posting this, but thought I’d share it to give everyone something to look forward to.

Something else?
    As far as I know nobody else has posted it publically yet. It’s important in terms of the takeover but probably has no effect on the club otherwise.
    I’m not going to incase someone gets in trouble etc. if it brakes somewhere I will. I’d think it would be mentioned, but isn’t vital to know once it’s all done.
    Understandable. So if it’s not been clearly mentioned and spoken about if it gets completed tomorrow, I am guessing you will mention it? Whether important for the club, would just be good to know what it was specifically, and I hope that comes across in a decent way.
    Yep, at that point I don’t see why not. It’s nothing to look forward to.
  • I post this looking forward to my crucifixion tomorrow if it doesn’t happen, but I have heard that tomorrow is indeed the day. The Konsa sale and something else seem to back that up. Never claimed to be ITK and have nothing to gain from posting this, but thought I’d share it to give everyone something to look forward to.

I’m seeing the Aussies tomorrow.

At The Oval.
    You might bump into them then.
  • Sage said:

razil said:

Something else?
    Has Tony cleared his desk ?
  • I post this looking forward to my crucifixion tomorrow if it doesn’t happen, but I have heard that tomorrow is indeed the day. The Konsa sale and something else seem to back that up. Never claimed to be ITK and have nothing to gain from posting this, but thought I’d share it to give everyone something to look forward to.

Good luck tomorrow mate because if you’re wrong, well let’s just say the last person to say such things hasn’t been seen in a very long time
  • Scoham said:
    Nicking my comments now. Some people!
  • The good the bad and the ugly.
    So the bad is Konsa going, the ugly is the takeover so it’s only good from now on.
  • Tonight’s Evening Standard

• I bet it’s a signing of some kind...
  • Sponsored links:

• razil said:

I bet it’s a signing of some kind...

No, nothing exciting at all. Just shows pretty conclusively that somethings happening.
  • Knowing Charlton, Cosy Powell and Russell Kane...
  • razil said:

Vetokele on his way back to cafc
  • Tea lady fired, Pardew was right about her..?
  • razil said:

No, nothing exciting at all. Just shows pretty conclusively that somethings happening.
    Murray stepping down or being made life vice president with no say in running the club maybe?
  • Sage said:

Sage said:

razil said:

Something else?
    So not exactly good news I am assuming...
  • seth plum said:

It's all about

A big one up top and several little ones not looking like they know what they're doing or why they're there. It's like having Dowie back.
  • Sage said:

Sage said:

Sage said:

razil said:

Something else?
    So not exactly good news I am assuming...
    No, just part of the takeover procedure I’d imagine. Not good or bad. Nothing to do with anyone joining or leaving.
  • Sponsored links:

• Chizz said:

Scoham said:
    Chris Powell and Harry Kane.

Unfortunately - and, as this is Charlton - we'll soon find out Powell's past it as a player and Kane's a crap manager.
    Thank you @bigstemarra for giving me my 10,000th LOL..!
  • Chizz said:

Chizz said:

Scoham said:
    Chris Powell and Harry Kane.

Unfortunately - and, as this is Charlton - we'll soon find out Powell's past it as a player and Kane's a crap manager.
    Thank you @bigstemarra for giving me my 10,000th LOL..!
    My pleasure, Chizz. Congratulations!

• Get a room you two.

I’m seeing the Aussies tomorrow.

At The Oval.
    This
  • edited June 2018
    Scoham said:
    Scoham said:
    No ‘fraid not. The Aussies are in touch with Richard Cawley, and I think Airman, so I can stop pestering my contact for info now.

Any comments from me from now on will revert back to the usual bollocks from when I wasn’t ITK, and you can safely treat them as such ;-)
  • Woo hoo.

So the EFL were behind the Konsa sale then?!
  • Looking good for tomorrow *praying intensifies*
  • Is it too much to hope that we get a new manager announced at the same time? And backroom/CEO etc
  • Please happen tomorrow :tired_face:
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!