Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• The club needs a more professional approach, proper people who know how to run a football club. We have the set up to do this with the stadium, fans and academy so hopefully these people can deliver on promises.
  • DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

What is OAFDUMP

Its been driving me nuts for weeks

Once again forthright DOUCHER unilaterally marks position - no wind up - info from seller side as opposed to all others apart from NLA, hence why all the usual r getting their knickers in a twist and calling me a WUM - the Aussie originated info is more rose tinted than mine and always has been but if u don't want to know what's really happening, ignore my posts
    It's not rose tinted. It's a factual account of what they said. No spin whatsoever.
    the aussies give a more optimistic account, not u. jesus, like pulling teeth on here
    Actually, I for one, understood what you were trying to say. Maybe the Aussies are trying to put a better spin on things, purely because they know us fans have had to put up with a lot of shit over the past 4 years & deserve some good news for once....and because the the club is saying diddly squat they want at least some news to be put out there.Which leads me to my HOWEVER....

you said that its not seen that way from the sellers point of view. Seeing as there is literally no-one on the sellers side who knows anything apart from RD himself, then I'd say you are being fed by him, or by someone very close to him (and if that person is UK based it can only be RM)....so please excuse me if I say that the news you are being fed is being done on purpose to muddy the waters, to cause us angst & to make us doubt the Aussies...

I have stayed well clear of all the willy waving & all the I said/ you said crap.....but you have clearly been wrong on at least 2 occasions - once over DD & again over the lodgment of papers to the EFL and I believe you will ultimately be found out again

3 strikes & your out mr Duchatelet....
    I Agree.

Now NLA and Doucher have revealed their sources are from within the current regime it explains why they are so hostile to Airman's and Jimmy's info which is direct from the Aussies. They may not realise it themselves but they seem to be briefing against the Aussie consortium on Roland's behalf. Of course the Aussies are optimistic, that's their negotiating position and any info coming from the current regime will pour cold water on any Aussie claims. We've no idea what the Aussies will really be like but we do know how deluded Roland can be and that he rarely deals in the truth. After saying that the truth is probably somewhere in the middle of the two positions.
    That's a very generous view and it does you credit. We know for certain that Duchatelet doesn't give a flying fuck what we Charlton fans think of him. If he has been feeding info it has either been to work out where the leaks are at Floyd Road or to have a useful idiot to raise some smoke, create some white noise amid the relentless cacophony of hate, humiliation and derision aimed squarely at him for the last 40 odd months. Everything sourced from this regime has been shown to be unreliable, at best. Theirs has been an unbroken stream of piss, uniquely described as rain, by the smell of it theirs is a diet exclusively of sugar puffs, corned beef and asparagus.
    Who's the aussies useful idiots, airman, Cawley or more recently jimmy seed? None of whom I think are idiots by the way
    The Aussies couldn’t need a useful idiot they don’t need to be running interference as they are seen as the good guys. Duchebag has been seeding drivel misdirection and guff for his own malign purpose which requires a willing collaborator or gullible patsy. In the same way that PV could suffer no reputational damage from Daisy’s allegations, there is no kudos available from airing the propaganda of a failed humiliated witless crank.
    U need a few more swear words in there to give that some substance
  • JamesSeed said:

Interviewed by BBC Wales yesterday. You see, people are still interested in Jimmy Seed!

Why are BBC Wales interviewing Millwall fans? ;-)
    They're making a documentary about how Millwall rescued him from a well of despair when he was unwanted by Charlton ;-)
  • Will be great to finally rid of the cancer within, let’s hope the new brooms sweep clean and we have no more small nuts and RM also

879 pages of take over chat but yet I’m more interested in finding out how you know Richard Murray has small nuts!!
  • Will be great to finally rid of the cancer within, let’s hope the new brooms sweep clean and we have no more small nuts and RM also

879 pages of take over chat but yet I’m more interested in finding out how you know Richard Murray has small nuts!!
    Squirrel face used to hide them.
  • This might sound like a stupid question, but how is the announcement likely to be made? A tweet? Club website? Press conference?
  • Sponsored links:

• Surely a celebratory CL drink up is in order....
  • JamesSeed said:

cafc-west said:

Hey @JamesSeed . Me, and I suspect the majority on here, really appreciate your insider knowledge and what you share- but I do fear for your mental health the amount of posts you put on here and the fact you respond to so many comments/questions. Take a break!

Blimey am I that bad!? The thing is, my wife hates football, my eldest son isn't interested at all, and my 12 year old comes to matches, but isn't interested beyond that. I don't know any Charlton fans, in fact I hardly know any football fans.
    And I spend a lot of time in the kitchen as you know, and that's where the tablet is.

The mental health is tip top though, and I keep many plates spinning, and have many interest outside of the game. But I woke up one day to find I was Jimmy Seed's grandson. Bloody hell!
    So dont @charltonnick @SE7toSG3 @UEAAddick and me count? ; - )
  • _nam11 said:

Surely a celebratory CL drink up is in order....

Very kind of you to offer mate, pint of best please, if its on Louis' expenses account make it a large G&T :wink: .
  • I know I'll probably regret saying this (and will get flagged for it), but I'm more looking forward to the recoupling on Love Island tonight than this takeover possibly going through.
  • Uboat said:

This might sound like a stupid question, but how is the announcement likely to be made? A tweet? Club website? Press conference?

WIOTOS....

....So I've heard.
  • HarryLime said:

Uboat said:

This might sound like a stupid question, but how is the announcement likely to be made? A tweet? Club website? Press conference?

Just an A4 piece of paper in the club shop window “under new management, re-opening soon”
    I'm hoping its by Henners dressed as a town crier, ringing a bell, standing out side the museum.
    Oh Yay! Oh Yay!
    hear ye hear ye ...WIOTOS
  • Sponsored links:

• HarryLime said:

Uboat said:

Just an A4 piece of paper in the club shop window “under new management, re-opening soon”
    I'm hoping its by Henners dressed as a town crier, ringing a bell, standing out side the museum.
    Oh Yay! Oh Yay!
    With Airman and his megaphone alongside to amplify it :wink: .
  • _nam11 said:

Surely a celebratory CL drink up is in order....

I get in to Heathrow from Saudi on Friday. I so want my first pint of London Pride at Liverpool Street to be in celebration of the takeover! Boy that will taste so good.
  • Uboat said:

WIOTOS....

....So I've heard.
    Source?
  • I'm probably in a real minority but as much as I love Powell, I think I'd rather see Bowyer given a chance with his own squad.

100% me an all
  • HarryLime said:

Uboat said:

Oh Yay! Oh Yay!
    Who leaked that to you?
  • All quiet at Sparrows Lane.

Its about time they re seeded that back filled ditch, maybe thats whats held up negotiations? ;)
  • Addickted said:

All quiet at Sparrows Lane.

Just waiting to go 'over the top'?

• JamesSeed said:

cafc-west said:

Hey @JamesSeed . Me, and I suspect the majority on here, really appreciate your insider knowledge and what you share- but I do fear for your mental health the amount of posts you put on here and the fact you respond to so many comments/questions. Take a break!

Blimey am I that bad!? The thing is, my wife hates football, my eldest son isn't interested at all, and my 12 year old comes to matches, but isn't interested beyond that. I don't know any Charlton fans, in fact I hardly know any football fans.
    And I spend a lot of time in the kitchen as you know, and that's where the tablet is.

The mental health is tip top though, and I keep many plates spinning, and have many interest outside of the game. But I woke up one day to find I was Jimmy Seed's grandson. Bloody hell!
    So dont @charltonnick @SE7toSG3 @UEAAddick and me count? ; - )
    Yeah of course you do, but you'all live too blinkin' far away. Or I do.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!