Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Scoham said:

Started reading this thread and realised I had a dream in which Powell was appointed as manager.

May turn out to be a premonition
  • Today IS the day. I picked the 13th in the sweepstakes months ago. A young Belgian man with a laptop crunched some data and advised me of such.
  • After waiting a year for this I have a diary full of meetings and interviews today.

So delaying until tomorrow will be appreciated chaps :-)

You haven’t got the memo - everybody on here is in the West stand car park sinking cans of castlemaine xxxx. Mehmet is on her 18th can
  • Laddick01 said:

Takeover tomorrow, Bowyer appointed, VeNtokele returns

Just a prediction but that would be a class day

FTFY
  • Bet it doesn’t happen today :lol:
  • Hmmm I too have a day of meetings and then my sons play at 7pm this evening.

So probably will be today.
  • I’m with @AFKABartram for a delay until Thursday as I’m also at the Oval (not stalking @AirmanBrown) and if it completes today it could turn out to be an expensive drink
  • I’m thinking today, with Bowyer, a few contracts and a signing by end of week.
  • Scoham said:

Started reading this thread and realised I had a dream in which Powell was appointed as manager.

I had a dream that nick pope scored a last minute penalty to equalise against Oldham in a play off semi final
  • I said Wifey!, Ive done the dishes, hovered the house, hung the washing out, made the Kids breakfast, and now taking them to school, so after all that I am NOT doing another thing today, I am staying home in the chair, with Sky Sports News on TV, Laptop on and reading Charlton Life all day because of the Take - Over.

It sounded good on playback, so if I can remember it all I'll put it to the wife, with her breakfast in bed .....
  • Sponsored links:

It's going to happen.
  • I woke up with morning wood - said to Mrs Otto “today’s the day, finally Charlton will be back to being a football club”. She then reminded me that I do that every day.....really pissed on my 14 chips....

Yes, I got that this morning. :neutral:
    And then she wonders why I just can’t get on with her mother....

It's going to happen.

I’d guess around half are mine.
  • If it happens early enough on any day I hope others join me at the Valley in a season ticket queue party.
  • Will be great to finally rid of the cancer within, let’s hope the new brooms sweep clean and we have no more small nuts and RM also

:+1: Amen to this ^
  • F5 F5 F5
  • Sponsored links:

• The old scrote being removed from our club will probably be the highlight of my year to date, it has been a roller-coaster ride to get to this point, so many false dawns, pot noodle references and limericks!

The only problem is I don't know what I am going to do each day without this thread to come to, it has been a trusty, if depressing, companion for a year now!
  • Just detoured past The Valley and I can report absolutely nothing of note going on at present.
  • So after today, maybe tomorrow, or the day after.......when I get home after late night fire calls my first port of call will no longer be this thread but the rumours one. Happy days.

It's going to happen.

And yet somehow the opening post on the most epic Charlton Life thread ever still sits on a meager 4 likes.
    A prophet is rarely recognised in his own land.
    Not sure Into The Valley regulars are fans of you either.
  • Scoham said:

It's going to happen.

And yet somehow the opening post on the most epic Charlton Life thread ever still sits on a meager 4 likes.
    A prophet is rarely recognised in his own land.
    Not sure Into The Valley regulars are fans of you either.
    A badge of honour
  • Working from home so please happen today.
    Actually, please just happen.
  • Has he gone yet?
    Have they announced that pot noodles are on the menu with a few more chips?
    Have the announced to moving date to the peninsula?.
    Have they announced the date to undertake the pot hole repairs?
    Have the confirmed when the boiler is being delivered?
    Have the confirmed the completion date for the training ground?
    :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!