Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• RedChaser said:

Bordering on a flag their mate :wink:
    Thought I'd take the risk :-)
  • DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

What is OAFDUMP

Its been driving me nuts for weeks

Once again forthright DOUCHER unilaterally marks position - no wind up - info from seller side as opposed to all others apart from NLA, hence why all the usual r getting their knickers in a twist and calling me a WUM - the Aussie originated info is more rose tinted than mine and always has been but if u don't want to know what's really happening, ignore my posts
    It's not rose tinted. It's a factual account of what they said. No spin whatsoever.
    the aussies give a more optimistic account, not u. jesus, like pulling teeth on here
    Actually, I for one, understood what you were trying to say. Maybe the Aussies are trying to put a better spin on things, purely because they know us fans have had to put up with a lot of shit over the past 4 years & deserve some good news for once....and because the the club is saying diddly squat they want at least some news to be put out there.Which leads me to my HOWEVER....

you said that its not seen that way from the sellers point of view. Seeing as there is literally no-one on the sellers side who knows anything apart from RD himself, then I'd say you are being fed by him, or by someone very close to him (and if that person is UK based it can only be RM)....so please excuse me if I say that the news you are being fed is being done on purpose to muddy the waters, to cause us angst & to make us doubt the Aussies...

I have stayed well clear of all the willy waving & all the I said/ you said crap.....but you have clearly been wrong on at least 2 occasions - once over DD & again over the lodgment of papers to the EFL and I believe you will ultimately be found out again

3 strikes & your out mr Duchatelet....
    I Agree.

Now NLA and Doucher have revealed their sources are from within the current regime it explains why they are so hostile to Airman's and Jimmy's info which is direct from the Aussies. They may not realise it themselves but they seem to be briefing against the Aussie consortium on Roland's behalf. Of course the Aussies are optimistic, that's their negotiating position and any info coming from the current regime will pour cold water on any Aussie claims. We've no idea what the Aussies will really be like but we do know how deluded Roland can be and that he rarely deals in the truth. After saying that the truth is probably somewhere in the middle of the two positions.
    That's a very generous view and it does you credit. We know for certain that Duchatelet doesn't give a flying fuck what we Charlton fans think of him. If he has been feeding info it has either been to work out where the leaks are at Floyd Road or to have a useful idiot to raise some smoke, create some white noise amid the relentless cacophony of hate, humiliation and derision aimed squarely at him for the last 40 odd months. Everything sourced from this regime has been shown to be unreliable, at best. Theirs has been an unbroken stream of piss, uniquely described as rain, by the smell of it theirs is a diet exclusively of sugar puffs, corned beef and asparagus.
    Who's the aussies useful idiots, airman, Cawley or more recently jimmy seed? None of whom I think are idiots by the way
  • DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

What is OAFDUMP

Once again forthright DOUCHER unilaterally marks position - no wind up - info from seller side as opposed to all others apart from NLA, hence why all the usual r getting their knickers in a twist and calling me a WUM - the Aussie originated info is more rose tinted than mine and always has been but if u don't want to know what's really happening, ignore my posts
    It's not rose tinted. It's a factual account of what they said. No spin whatsoever.
    the aussies give a more optimistic account, not u. jesus, like pulling teeth on here
    Actually, I for one, understood what you were trying to say. Maybe the Aussies are trying to put a better spin on things, purely because they know us fans have had to put up with a lot of shit over the past 4 years & deserve some good news for once....and because the the club is saying diddly squat they want at least some news to be put out there.Which leads me to my HOWEVER....

you said that its not seen that way from the sellers point of view. Seeing as there is literally no-one on the sellers side who knows anything apart from RD himself, then I'd say you are being fed by him, or by someone very close to him (and if that person is UK based it can only be RM)....so please excuse me if I say that the news you are being fed is being done on purpose to muddy the waters, to cause us angst & to make us doubt the Aussies...

I have stayed well clear of all the willy waving & all the I said/ you said crap.....but you have clearly been wrong on at least 2 occasions - once over DD & again over the lodgment of papers to the EFL and I believe you will ultimately be found out again

I Agree.

Now NLA and Doucher have revealed their sources are from within the current regime it explains why they are so hostile to Airman's and Jimmy's info which is direct from the Aussies. They may not realise it themselves but they seem to be briefing against the Aussie consortium on Roland's behalf. Of course the Aussies are optimistic, that's their negotiating position and any info coming from the current regime will pour cold water on any Aussie claims. We've no idea what the Aussies will really be like but we do know how deluded Roland can be and that he rarely deals in the truth. After saying that the truth is probably somewhere in the middle of the two positions.
    That's a very generous view and it does you credit. We know for certain that Duchatelet doesn't give a flying fuck what we Charlton fans think of him. If he has been feeding info it has either been to work out where the leaks are at Floyd Road or to have a useful idiot to raise some smoke, create some white noise amid the relentless cacophony of hate, humiliation and derision aimed squarely at him for the last 40 odd months. Everything sourced from this regime has been shown to be unreliable, at best. Theirs has been an unbroken stream of piss, uniquely described as rain, by the smell of it theirs is a diet exclusively of sugar puffs, corned beef and asparagus.
    Who's the aussies useful idiots, airman, Cawley or more recently jimmy seed? None of whom I think are idiots by the way
    Pointless post, unless your are being antagonistic.
  • DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

What is OAFDUMP

I Agree.

I doubt the feeling is mutual.
  • PopIcon said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

What is OAFDUMP

I Agree.

Pointless post unless you've missed the point
  • DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

What is OAFDUMP

I Agree.

Just pointless
  • Would be great if DOUCHER did the great big reveal at the end of this and is katrien Meire.
  • DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

What is OAFDUMP

I Agree.

Just pointless
    YAWN!
  • DOUCHER said:

PopIcon said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

What is OAFDUMP

I Agree.

Petulant
  • robroy said:

Would be great if DOUCHER did the great big reveal at the end of this and is katrien Meire.

@cabbles will certainly have some questions if that's the case
  • Sponsored links:

• robroy said:

Would be great if DOUCHER did the great big reveal at the end of this and is katrien Meire.

Shows cabbles in a a completely different way. :)
  • robroy said:

I was thinking peter varney would be more fun
  • PopIcon said:

DOUCHER said:

PopIcon said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

What is OAFDUMP

I Agree.

Petulant
    Pedantic and petty?
  • Tomorrow is the day, I feel it in my bones...... And the tea leaves....
  • Evening Standard reporting it will happen this week. One assumes they have a line into Muir.
  • Tomorrow is the day, I feel it in my bones...... And the tea leaves....

Tomorrow never comes :smiley:
  • Seems to me that it’s very close. :wink:
  • Thursday

Wednesday
  • Sponsored links:

• Friday
  • I post this looking forward to my crucifixion tomorrow if it doesn’t happen, but I have heard that tomorrow is indeed the day. The Konsa sale and something else seem to back that up. Never claimed to be ITK and have nothing to gain from posting this, but thought I’d share it to give everyone something to look forward to.

Something else?
  • I post this looking forward to my crucifixion tomorrow if it doesn’t happen, but I have heard that tomorrow is indeed the day. The Konsa sale and something else seem to back that up. Never claimed to be ITK and have nothing to gain from posting this, but thought I’d share it to give everyone something to look forward to.

I’m seeing the Aussies tomorrow.

At The Oval.
    Ah so it was the cricket not the world cup
  • razil said:

I post this looking forward to my crucifixion tomorrow if it doesn’t happen, but I have heard that tomorrow is indeed the day. The Konsa sale and something else seem to back that up. Never claimed to be ITK and have nothing to gain from posting this, but thought I’d share it to give everyone something to look forward to.

Something else?
    As far as I know nobody else has posted it publically yet. It’s important in terms of the takeover but probably has no effect on the club otherwise.
  • razil said:

I post this looking forward to my crucifixion tomorrow if it doesn’t happen, but I have heard that tomorrow is indeed the day. The Konsa sale and something else seem to back that up. Never claimed to be ITK and have nothing to gain from posting this, but thought I’d share it to give everyone something to look forward to.

Something else?
    As far as I know nobody else has posted it publically yet. It’s important in terms of the takeover but probably has no effect on the club otherwise.
    Care to share or would we be finding out tomorrow?
  • Sage said:

razil said:

Something else?
    Care to share or would we be finding out tomorrow?
    I’m not going to incase someone gets in trouble etc. if it brakes somewhere I will. I’d think it would be mentioned, but isn’t vital to know once it’s all done.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!