Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Just don't know what to believe anymore. Laughable if they've rejected it after letting RD destroy the club.
  • Is that “Don’t panic” as in don’t panic everything will be fine or
    “Don’t panic” don’t panic, don’t panic.

This has genuinely made me feel better. Praying your right Airman.
  • edited June 2018
    When you think of the shady characters that have taken over clubs and passed the criteria i can over imagine EFL have raised the bar and this Aussie bid may have tried to limbo under it instead.
    If this info is kosher I hope Henry is correct in his car analogy about just a faulty wiper because i have a depressing thought that we may be written off and end up on the scrap heap.

Let’s see where we are at the end of today.
    Fed up and pissed
    Times 2

Fed up and pissed
    You had another roofbox of Pinot delivered?
  • Sponsored links:

very cryptic but just to be sure what time are we talking about? 5pm?

btw, at the end of the day whatever happens I expect to be safely tucked up with Mrs Large

• edited June 2018

If this info is kosher I hope Henry is correct in his car analogy about just a faulty wiper because i have a depressing thought that we may be written off and end up on the scrap heap.

MOT fail
    ross1 said:

Is that “Don’t panic” as in don’t panic everything will be fine or

Is that an English day or Australian :smiley:
    Neither - unfortunately it's all moving at the pace of a day on Venus - about 4 Earth months
  • I don't panic anymore, I've more or less lapsed into a stupor over the whole clusterfuck. I'm almost resigned to Roland still owning the club by the time we kick off our relegation battle in August.
  • This sale is like having a member of the family in a coma. With no idea if or when they'll come to.

It's exhausting.

Oh come on! We all know nothing is going to be announced today. Why even post something like that?

Ps - I hope I’m wrong!
  • Sponsored links:

• Bexleyboy on other site saying not true EFL still waiting for paperwork from Aussies.
  • edited June 2018
    I do wish we all supported a club that kept its fans up to date with things like this.
  • I do wish we all supported a club that kept its fans up to date with things like this.

To be fair CEL I doubt there is any one at the club that has a clue what is going on. My take has always been that RD is talking to the Aussies, the Aussies are talking to RD however a firm deal has not been agreed upon, a fee has not been agreed and no hand shakes have taken place.

Whatever paperwork has been sent to the EFL is a mystery which is why I have always questioned this assumption.

• It’s a process. The EFL can always ask for more information. There isn’t any doubt it started before the bank holiday.

Cue debate on which bank holiday!

• edited June 2018
    Which Bank Holiday? Damn - beaten to it by Arry Addick!
  • I will be on Bodo in northern Norway.
    Inside the Arctic circle.
    Where will you be?
  • edited June 2018
    Paulie's mate told me it was the May day bank holiday so I have lumped the house on the other bank holiday.
  • iainment said:

This sale is like having a member of the family in a coma. With no idea if or when they'll come to.

It's exhausting.

At least with the family member you could just switch the machine off and end it.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!