Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• No one care's about birthday's of football clubs.

Its not getting an Xbox and its not going to buy everyone a drink.

OFGS
  • No one care's about birthday's of football clubs.

Its not getting an Xbox and its not going to buy everyone a drink.

But will it bring in cakes for everyone?
  • WIOTOS IIRC IMHO WUM DVD BBFC WTF LOL
  • cafcwill said:

Oggy Red said:

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

Taxi_Lad said:

DOUCHER said:

hopeful of having a takeover news bulletin i can share tomorrow and from what i can gather, it will be a positive one

i do hope you're right @DOUCHER !!

after some of the abuse you've received I'd imagine you'd quite rightly feel very pleased with yourself
    Yep. If there was a way to filter this thread to only read @DOUCHER and @nth london addick 's contributions we could have all saved ourselves a hell of a lot of time from muddling through the residual tittle tattle over the past year.

Looking forward to it and his further vindication.
    lol (I assume)
    Not really lol no. They've been pretty much spot on hitherto in comparison to most even though @DOUCHER has received a lot of unnecessary and unwanted flak for not being on the approved list for this sort of thing.

The ugly side of CL on a site that oft rears its unwelcome head on a site filled with such beauty.

JamesSeed said:

Taxi_Lad said:

DOUCHER said:

hopeful of having a takeover news bulletin i can share tomorrow and from what i can gather, it will be a positive one

after some of the abuse you've received I'd imagine you'd quite rightly feel very pleased with yourself
    Yep. If there was a way to filter this thread to only read @DOUCHER and @nth london addick 's contributions we could have all saved ourselves a hell of a lot of time from muddling through the residual tittle tattle over the past year.

lol (I assume)
    Not really lol no. They've been pretty much spot on hitherto in comparison to most even though @DOUCHER has received a lot of unnecessary and unwanted flak for not being on the approved list for this sort of thing.

The ugly side of CL on a site that oft rears its unwelcome head on a site filled with such beauty.
    I agree NLA has been consistent with his message all along and has turned out to be pretty much right throughout. However, anyone who can read must have worked out that Douchers story has changed a hundred times depending on what other info others have produced. Especially early on it was changing on a weekly basis. He may have got some stick but in my view it's deserved for his style of posting and confrontational approach.
    To be fair the only gripe I have with NLA is that his contact keeps telling him he thinks they’re short of money, when they’re not. As I’ve said, the hold ups haven’t been about the money. Haven’t really noticed what else he’s been predicting, but I’ll take your word for it that it’s not been inaccurate.
    _MrDick said:

JamesSeed said:

Thrillingly I am able to take the wind out of @DOUCHER 's sails.

Yes, I've had a message from he who must not be named, and he has exclusively revealed to me (it's all about me of course), that..... you know what, I'll let him speak for himself .....

'Hi mate. I am back in Aus tidying up my other business interests. Everything progressing well.' [Name redacted for reasons of confidentiality]. Colin

Eat that, so called @DOUCHER !

Let's see what you've got!

I now know what promotes are, but I don’t know who Colin is.
    It’s not easy being an outsider you know.
    Fully sympathise, James. You'll never be a member of the Charlton Life Clique though; CL badge holders only, you know.

and how to we achieve these 'badges' you speak of?
    When a person becomes a member of the CL Clique, he is expected to be able to practice tolerance and to 'keep a secret'.
    Rarely are posters capable of such high morals and regrettably, very few can be initiated into such a position of trust.

• edited June 2018
    Only 100 CL badges ever made.

Would do some more if there is enough interest.
  • cafcwill said:

Oggy Red said:

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

Taxi_Lad said:

DOUCHER said:

lol (I assume)

JamesSeed said:

Taxi_Lad said:

DOUCHER said:

lol (I assume)

I agree NLA has been consistent with his message all along and has turned out to be pretty much right throughout. However, anyone who can read must have worked out that Douchers story has changed a hundred times depending on what other info others have produced. Especially early on it was changing on a weekly basis. He may have got some stick but in my view it's deserved for his style of posting and confrontational approach.
    To be fair the only gripe I have with NLA is that his contact keeps telling him he thinks they’re short of money, when they’re not. As I’ve said, the hold ups haven’t been about the money. Haven’t really noticed what else he’s been predicting, but I’ll take your word for it that it’s not been inaccurate.
    _MrDick said:

JamesSeed said:

Yes, I've had a message from he who must not be named, and he has exclusively revealed to me (it's all about me of course), that..... you know what, I'll let him speak for himself .....

'Hi mate. I am back in Aus tidying up my other business interests. Everything progressing well.' [Name redacted for reasons of confidentiality]. Colin

Fully sympathise, James. You'll never be a member of the Charlton Life Clique though; CL badge holders only, you know.

and how to we achieve these 'badges' you speak of?
    Travel back in time roughly 7 years and go for a beer in the lib club.
    I had achieved that without the need for time travel

Can i have my Badge now please
  • seth plum said:

Oggy Red said:

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

Taxi_Lad said:

DOUCHER said:

lol (I assume)

JamesSeed said:

Taxi_Lad said:

DOUCHER said:

lol (I assume)

_MrDick said:

JamesSeed said:

Clique?
    Oggy my friend 'clique ' has been superseded by 'Royalty', and you are the Duke of Bodmin.
    Duke of Bodmin?

Bodmin today is famous only for both it's now closed Dickensian jail and lunatic asylum.
    Or is that what you meant?

• Sponsored links:

• JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

Don’t tell me they’re going to have a press conference when Muir returns?
    Yep, press conference when Muir returns at weekend, heard papers back from EFL with qualifications too.

: - )

WIOTOS
    You being serious?
    Yep, can't reveal my sources but that's what I heard. Happy to be the first to bring this to this thread.
    Does your source wear a cardigan?
    All people of taste and class wear cardigans

Hold the cardigans Henry, still love those brown loafers you wear/wore
  • Only 100 CL badges ever made.

Would do some more if there is enough interest.

Mines on Ebay for £45m, just to enable me to up my offer.

And I not only do I promise not to do any due diligence, I've got a mate at the EFL, so fit & proper should be a piss.
  • JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

Don’t tell me they’re going to have a press conference when Muir returns?
    Yep, press conference when Muir returns at weekend, heard papers back from EFL with qualifications too.

: - )

WIOTOS
    You being serious?
    Yep, can't reveal my sources but that's what I heard. Happy to be the first to bring this to this thread.
    Does your source wear a cardigan?
    All people of taste and class wear cardigans

On the other hand.......

• Clique?
    Oggy my friend 'clique ' has been superseded by 'Royalty', and you are the Duke of Bodmin.

Duke of Bodmin?

Bodmin today is famous only for both it's now closed Dickensian jail and lunatic asylum.

And The Beast. Don't forget The Beast of Bodmin

• Clique?

Duke of Bodmin?

And The Beast. Don't forget The Beast of Bodmin

How could he forget himself?

And Jamaica Inn.
  • Has anyone ITK allowed for jet lag
  • I remember the day when my CL Badge was awarded. One of the proudest days of my life. Was in the Liberal Club by a be cardiganed gentleman who pinned it on my chest and then kissed me on both cheeks.
  • I remember the day when my CL Badge was awarded. One of the proudest days of my life. Was in the Liberal Club by a be cardiganed gentleman who pinned it on my chest and then kissed me on both cheeks.

Awarded?

I just pinned him in the corner and said 'I'll have one of those buddy'
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2018

I remember the day when my CL Badge was awarded. One of the proudest days of my life. Was in the Liberal Club by a be cardiganed gentleman who pinned it on my chest and then kissed me on both cheeks.

I hope he didn't put his tongue between them.
  • Oggy Red said:

seth plum said:

Oggy Red said:

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

Taxi_Lad said:

DOUCHER said:

lol (I assume)

JamesSeed said:

Taxi_Lad said:

DOUCHER said:

lol (I assume)

_MrDick said:

JamesSeed said:

Clique?
    Duke of Bodmin?

And the Beasts of Bodmin's success at scrapheap challenge.
  • I wonder if Fanny is tingling yet?
  • I don't think they've said who it is yet. With the EFL. Doubt a child would be allowed to own them though.
  • Has anyone ITK allowed for jet lag

I have jet lag, does that qualify me for anything? I have Australians links too.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!