Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Redskin said:

PeterGage said:

Abramovich would not pass the fit and proper test.

Genuine question - on what grounds? Insufficient funds? Criminal record?
    Genuine answer Peter.

Abramovich was a salesman of Russian dolls companies
    I can't stand those Russian dolls, they're so full of themselves.

Who’s been on the Joke thread then!
  • It’s the Bristol Rovers chairman

If so, that’s confusing as I thought he was linked to the other bid.. middle-eastern links etc
  • Come on Reggie boy, get yourself sorted out.
  • It would be so EFL to reject our takeover on failing the fit and proper persons test.
  • Macronate said:

So if what @Addickted says is correct, are we at the stage where, using a house buying analogy, we are about ready to exchange contracts?

Because I have a horrible feeling that Roland is going to change his mind and take the fridge freezer with him after all.

Look, if its means he is selling then he can take the under-soil heating boiler and ...........oh, no, wait.................

If so, that’s confusing as I thought he was linked to the other bid.. middle-eastern links etc
    That’s what I understand. Keith Harris, however, has been linked with the Aussies.

That’s what I understand. Keith Harris, however, has been linked with the Aussies.
    Have you contacts at the EFL said anything @Airman Brown ?
  • Maybe they've come together to form one consortium? Or is that a dream?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2018

• What is the record for longest ever CL thread?
  • cafc-west said:

What is the record for longest ever CL thread?

If every comment (25,300 at the moment) was printed on an A4 sheet of paper and they were laid in a line it would be 4.6 miles long...
    That could deal with one hell of a dump.
  • edited June 2018
    I could take a few weeks more of this stuff.
  • Sponsored links:

• JamesSeed said:

I could take a few week more of this stuff.

Why? What are you drinking?
    ;-)
  • Well all useful news for a change...on a day I took a canary fishing, I didnt get much fishing done as I was trying to keep up with the posts,...The canary found a perch though...
  • Addickted said:

It’s the Bristol Rovers chairman

Have you contacts at the EFL said anything @Airman Brown ?
    Not heard anything.
  • I've asked, but have heard nothing back as yet
  • I’ve asked my budgie but still waiting for it to tweet back.
  • I asked, got an answer, but ain’t telling you lot what it was ... nor who it was from.

:smiley:
  • edited June 2018
    I asked the club but they said they sent their response in the post and told me the Royal Mail lost it.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!