Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Dazzler21 said:

why wouldn't they be, they are still under contract

If you filled in on a secondment to the role above yours and the management at your place deemed it fit to replace the official holder of that role, thus pushing you back into your original role, you'd generally go back to your normal role.

Lee and Johnny have likely continued until they're given the perm role or the seconded roles are filled permanently.
    they were 'upgraded' until the end of the season, the season has now ended so surely revert to previous roles

Redhenry said:

Curb_It said:

I was told a few months ago by very good source that Konsa had already been sold. But I don't know who to.

Everton offered 1.8 m for Konsa in Jan, he wasn't allowed to be sold because of the ongoing negotiations with several parties.
    I think that's the key point. If negotiations are at a stage where papers are lodged with the EFL, Roland is not going to be able to flog our best asset and keep the money without it affecting the deal.
  • hence why the Toffees only bid 1.8m
  • Duchatelet’s Sale of Charlton thread, wasn’t it?
  • No more news James??
  • edited June 2018
    JamesSeed said:

Duchatelet’s Sale of Charlton thread, wasn’t it?

I’m a traditionalist, there was none of this off-topic nonsense when it was called the
    “takeover-**update=nothing**” thread....
  • FAVADDICK said:

No more news James??

He could at least tell us what he’s having for dinner. At least give us something Jimbo ffs. He’s in Amsterdam at the moment (I think) probably feasting on a curtain of beef.
    As you do in Amsterdam.
  • FAVADDICK said:

No more news James??

He could at least tell us what he’s having for dinner. At least give us something Jimbo ffs. He’s in Amsterdam at the moment (I think) probably feasting on a curtain of beef.
    As you do in Amsterdam.
    Had to check is spelt feasting right....I’d have hated to have put in an I instead of e and a.
  • Sponsored links:

• FAVADDICK said:

No more news James??

As you do in Amsterdam.
    Go on mate, tell us more, I've led a sheltered life :wink: .
  • RedChaser said:

FAVADDICK said:

No more news James??

As you do in Amsterdam.
    No :)
  • edited June 2018

RedChaser said:

FAVADDICK said:

No more news James??

As you do in Amsterdam.
    C'mon, don't forget I know about you and your chopper :wink:
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

FAVADDICK said:

No more news James??

As you do in Amsterdam.
    C'mon, don't forget I know you about you and your chopper :wink:
    My real name is Sharon
    Every thing I have posted on here is a lie.
    Night night
  • RedChaser said:

FAVADDICK said:

No more news James??

As you do in Amsterdam.
    I’m going next month for a few nights. I’ll take a few videos for you.
  • RedChaser said:

FAVADDICK said:

No more news James??

As you do in Amsterdam.
    Ok mate cheers, don't drop me in it though presumably, I need to view them after the Mrs has gone to bed?
  • Depends what your missus is up for I guess....
  • Depends what your missus is up for I guess....

Not that!
  • Feck this thread. I'm enjoying some fishing.
  • Where you at dazzler
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2018
    FAVADDICK said:

Where you at dazzler

Looks like Danson Park :wink: .
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

FAVADDICK said:

No more news James??

As you do in Amsterdam.
    Ok mate cheers, don't drop me in it though presumably, I need to view them after the Mrs has gone to bed?
    Or in somebody else’s house
  • Dazzler21 said:

Feck this thread. I'm enjoying some fishing.

Dazzler21 said:

Feck this thread. I'm enjoying some fishing.

Watch out carrying them rods around in that big case though.
  • FAVADDICK said:

No more news James??

Buffet dinner.
    1. Soup
    2. Baked cod with pasta
    3. Pork, sauce, baby new potatoes
    4. Beouf Bourguignon.
    5. Chocolate mouse + summer fruit yoghurt
  • Swisdom said:

Why are people slating Konsa?

A number of Prem clubs are after him and he has represented his country at all levels.

He has played right back, centre back and holdig mid for us. And he is seen by many as surpus to requirements ?

Based on what?

He isn’t Joe Gomez? Fair enough, but Gomez is and was a unique talent.

Konsa is a fantastic player in a number of positions. He will leave us soon but let’s not pretend he isn’t Prem quality.

He isn't Prem quality...yet. He might get there but plenty of players have represented their countries at various levels but haven't made the expected progress in their development that was hoped.

He is a decent young player with some promise, but that's all at this stage. He makes lots of errors and has failed to nail down a position permanently in a league one side (so far).

I think saying he is Prem quality is an over exaggeration at this point in time.
    I think he is. He has played a number of positions that shows his versatility but means he hasn’t nailed down a particular role, which is no fault of his own.

In my opinion he is a potentially excellent holding midfielder.

Physically he is good enough, I believe he will have a successful Prem career
    Well here's a question. If you think that Konsa is Prem quality, do you think both Bauer and Pearce are too? Because when all three were fit he failed to dislodge either of them to take what is his natural position at centre back.
    Konsa is younger.
    Konsa plays additional positions.
    Konsa is a proper footballer. Better technique, faster, better passer of the ball.
    Bauer and Pearce are tougher thus better suited to league 1 football but anyone thinking premier league clubs would look at the over Konsa has got rocks in their head.

He may not be prem class at the moment but at 20/21 years of age he has more than enough time to prove his worth
    I wouldn't disagree. I was merely replying to a comment that said he is premier league class NOW. Which he isn't.
  • FAVADDICK said:

No more news James??

Sorry, I know much less than I think I do

• JamesSeed said:

FAVADDICK said:

No more news James??

Buffet dinner.
    1. Soup
    2. Baked cod with pasta
    4. Beouf Bourguignon.
    Let us hope the soup was vegetarian, none of the rest of the courses are!
  • seth plum said:

JamesSeed said:

FAVADDICK said:

No more news James??

Buffet dinner.
    1. Soup
    2. Baked cod with pasta
    4. Beouf Bourguignon.
    Let us hope the soup was vegetarian, none of the rest of the courses are!
    May I refer you to course 5.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!