Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• @Henry Irving shares a potentially significant photograph of a marque being put up outside the Valley and all people want to do is make crappy puns.

It's snow joke.
  • @charltonnick sent me this photo, taken this morning with this comment

"Looks like there's going to be a big barbie, maybe an Australian style news conference"

My first thought was look at the state of those pot holes.

Maybe the Aussie camp are showing their intent.
    My sources at the have told me it's the merchandising tent for the YouTubers game tomorrow.

Can't wait.
  • Curb_It said:

Swisdom said:

Have we ascertained who has the biggest E-Penis yet?

If not I suggest we go for some puns.....how about weather puns? I'll start....I hope, sun day soon, that the takeover completes and that the new owner take us to a bright new future.

Do your worst peeps

PLEASE DONT!!

The pun jokes are absolute shit. When I was on holiday last week, I had 798 unread bloody messages on this thread, I couldn't believe the shit I had to read through.

Agreed. It's really not punny.
  • Speaking of weather, it's definitely snow joke for a friend & fellow Lifer who is stuck at Gatwick as we speak after his plane was struck by lightening.

He & his partner have just located the bar after over 8 hours at the airport.

:-(
  • T_C_E said:

Fumbluff said:

My mummy says I’m a miracle....

Mine said I was a mistake.
    Mummy is fibbing...........
    Love
    Daddy xx ;)
    You show your dogs more attention than me. Letting them sit at the table, while I get a dog bowl. Thanks for nothing.

Anyway you can’t be my Dad - he wouldn’t dress like something out of Carry on Camping. :wink:
    Mrs T_C_E "I am home darling where are you?"

T_C_E: "I am upstairs love, pulling off my boxers"

Mrs T_C_E "You spoil those dogs"
    And I thought he only had Alsatians
  • What, he pulls off Alsatians in the bedroom? I don’t get it.
  • Sponsored links:

• I’m impressed by that, top signing.
  • Our we definitely sure they aren't simply to hide the pot holes? I mean a few are still visible but how many are now under that canvas erection?
  • Curb_It said:

@charltonnick sent me this photo, taken this morning with this comment

"Looks like there's going to be a big barbie, maybe an Australian style news conference"

That's our new marquee signing.

Please stop the circus puns
  • HarryLime said:

Curb_It said:

You are walking a tightrope telling CurbIt what to do
    I know, she might feed me to the lions
  • Curb_It said:

Posters here just cannot stop themselves from clowning about.
  • Speaking of weather, it's definitely snow joke for a friend & fellow Lifer who is stuck at Gatwick as we speak after his plane was struck by lightening.

He & his partner have just located the bar after over 8 hours at the airport.

:-(

After 10 hours waiting & hoping at Gatwick, our pal has decided to give up and head for home.

Such a shame.
  • I can honestly put hand on heart and say I ain’t interested in any scoop

All the way through I have said I don’t want people to get false hopes or believe we are about to be put out of our misery as it was not true at the time when some were truly believing it’s was days or weeks away

Ditto - but can't deny its funny watching those desperate to be the top scoop wet their pants and to be vindicated following a torrent of abuse from them and their devoted followers. A little balance now brought back to this forum, not a bad thing. Vive la 5.
  • Sponsored links:

• Curb_It said:

It's clearly there to stop the rain hitting the fresh cement on those pot holes!
  • edited June 2018
    worryingly it could be an expansion of Tonys burger empire ! last week a barrow in Deptford Broadway market this week a tent in CAFC car park-----that boy is going places (hopefully)
  • This thread...
    As it's a gif and continuously repeats, it makes it even more accurate.
  • Sell the club.
  • Curb_It said:

Swisdom said:

Have we ascertained who has the biggest E-Penis yet?

If not I suggest we go for some puns.....how about weather puns? I'll start....I hope, sun day soon, that the takeover completes and that the new owner take us to a bright new future.

Do your worst peeps

PLEASE DONT!!

The pun jokes are absolute shit. When I was on holiday last week, I had 798 unread bloody messages on this thread, I couldn't believe the shit I had to read through.

A load of old pollocks was it?
  • Can't get rid of the horrible feeling that he'll still be here next season. 0p
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!