Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Too busy arguing, or not posted by an ITK from the clique, oh well...
  • If it was announced this afternoon.. who would be declared RIGHT?

Airman would say, ‘well it’s been happening all this time’, and NLA would say ‘it wasn’t happening and they must have just sorted it now’.

Ultimately who cares? It’s all the same thing.
  • If it was announced this afternoon.. who would be declared RIGHT?

Airman would say, ‘well it’s been happening all this time’, and NLA would say ‘it wasn’t happening and they must have just sorted it now’.

Ultimately who cares? It’s all the same thing.

So you're saying it's DEFINITELY happening this afternoon?
  • Feck. This. Thread.
  • edited June 2018
    Seems like the Charlton Life Takeover Thread meta has shifted from fish puns to all out open warfare.
  • You keep on that line of defence AB

• That Aussie takeover Is not gonna happen today.
    There! I've stuck my neck out and said it.
    Now I reckon, I'm going to be right more times than I'm wrong. I will be wrong one day and I hope its soon. But I will be right more often than I'm wrong between now and the end of days.
    No doubt someone will argue.
  • Sponsored links:

• I want my imminent back...
  • I can honestly put hand on heart and say I ain’t interested in any scoop

All the way through I have said I don’t want people to get false hopes or believe we are about to be put out of our misery as it was not true at the time when some were truly believing it’s was days or weeks away

• Fumbluff said:

My mummy says I’m a miracle....

Mine said I was a mistake.
  • Fumbluff said:

Mine said you were a c**t
    She’s always been a good judge tbf.
  • Sponsored links:

• T_C_E said:

Fumbluff said:

Mummy is fibbing...........
    Love
    Daddy xx ;)
    You show your dogs more attention than me. Letting them sit at the table, while I get a dog bowl. Thanks for nothing.

Anyway you can’t be my Dad - he wouldn’t dress like something out of Carry on Camping. :wink:
    Its not to late to have you adopted. ;)
  • I miss the poetry :-(
  • We seem to be going a bit Jeremy Kyle on here

NLA and Airman will need to be separated by some bouncers soon as they charge on to the stage towards each other...

Whilst we're going to need a DNA test to confirm whether TCE is Otto's father
  • I’m just annoyed that I’ve used up all of my ‘IT’S HAPPENING’ gifs

Davey my man, can we have one of Jacko running over to the Charlton fans after scoring at Norwich?

Work your magic
  • edited June 2018
    A consistent factor is Henry with WIOTOS (although the Charles-Cook saga is a bit iffy there), and another consistent and increasingly admirable factor is the attitude of ROT and some others, who have rightly turned mistrust and scepticism into an art form and a genuine force.
    Roland is best utterly resisted and counteracted within our ability to do so, the reported interview or conversation proves that all over again.
    Whoever is right of wrong, and the motivation of ALL the information givers seems to come from a wellspring of care about the club, whoever is right the most admirable are the steadfast activists.
    Some including Roland say the CAFC resistance movement has done harm to the club, I say without the resistance from so many of us we would be simply hanging around like cargo cultists waiting on the whim of the madman across the water.
    We have the experience now, we can raise money, we are inventive, we have a wide collection of skills and we may well need to re arm to be able to continue pissing vinegar over Roland's 14 chips.
  • So what the actual fuck is going on, other then collective willy waving by some?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!