Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Club is 113 years old next weekend. Good time to announce a takeover.
  • edited June 2018
    I honestly think we are entering the final phase of it all , that shit cnut RD has just done what I feared , so rich he don’t give a shit about the money and will leave on his terms when he is ready and in the process give the new owners the worst possible opportunity to show what a a toss pot he is

• Colin saying a offer for one of our key players has come in?,might affect takeover price.
  • Colin saying a offer for one of our key players has come in?,might affect takeover price.

Have we just gone back in time to January? - We dont have any key players left do we?

Ah, that explains the Marshall story.
  • I was told a few months ago by very good source that Konsa had already been sold. But I don't know who to.
  • I can't sleep anymore or hold down a proper job or commit to serious relationships. I have repetitive nightmares about an old Belgian man with yellow teeth and an unfeasibly small penis.

Grumpy just so we can help you identify strategies to counter your addiction, which aspects of the takeover thread do you find draws you in the most?

(a) Pointless bickering
    (b) Baseless speculation
    (c) Off topic nonsense (e.g. poetry, pot noodles, fish puns and now weather puns)
    (d) An irrational belief that some real takeover news may appear on this thread
    (e) It's happening gifs

Have we just gone back in time to January? - We dont have any key players left do we?
    If its anyone, i would imagine it was Konsa.
  • Konsa yes.
  • Sponsored links:

• 3blokes said:

I vote we give it another week then we all go completely nuts...

Another week?
    It's already happened as far as I'm concerned. I returned to sanity for a brief few minutes on reading Grapevine's post several hundreds of posts previously - now I'm back to researching the prophecies of Nostradamus notably those written at Orval (some remote abbey in Belgium) for some sign of Duchatelet's departure.

Futile I suspect but if I can find something then Nostradamus could be added to the ITK list.
  • Curb_It said:

I was told a few months ago by very good source that Konsa had already been sold. But I don't know who to.

You are really getting into this now, poor jokes a couple of hours ago and now starting a rumour from a "source" you have. :smiley:
    A sauce told me - HP was best!
  • edited June 2018

Konsa yes.

My Manager at work is Southampton season ticket holder - he is convinced they are signing him.
  • Would b glad if it's konsa - don't see him as a key player in trying to get out of league 1

If Colin said the sun was shining I'd expect a downpour.
  • Duchatelet selling the family silver & undermining future success by selling the best young players, whilst the takeover stalls. There’s a feckin’ surprise.

When the fexk is he going to feck off FFS.
  • Scoham said:

Another week gone then. 4 weeks tomorrow since the League One season finished

“We’ll be sold once our division next season is known”

“We’ll be sold once Muir is back in the UK”

“We’ll be sold once the Konsa deal goes through”

What’s the next reason for a delay?
    It took long to take the tent down in the car park.
  • I don’t think he’s that good. Is he worse than that?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2018
    If we could get 6 mil for Konsa, which was the number mentioned last window, I would sell him with gold plating.

But if it happens before the sale and RD gets to pocket the money because he is not fully paid yet, as mentioned in some rumors, I will be mighty pissed.
  • Another week gone then. 4 weeks tomorrow since the League One season finished

Just can't work out the pun, oh...
  • Another week gone then. 4 weeks tomorrow since the League One season finished

Just can't work out the pun, oh...
  • If we could get 6 mil for Konsa, which was the number mentioned last window, I would sell him with gold plating.

But if it happens before the sale and RD gets to pocket the money because he is not fully paid yet, as mentioned in some rumors, I will be mighty pissed.

Prepare to be mighty pissed.
  • J BLOCK said:

Unpopular opinion - Konsa isn’t as good as everyone makes out

With better players around him you’ll see what he’s capable of.

A young English player with his talent for £6m is a bargain
  • Can we take Player rumours posts to the player rumours threads please. Ta
  • I'd be surprised if they even got 2m for him, maybe with add ons it might touch 3m.
  • Who’s negotiating the deal?

The offers have been forwarded to Chelsea & Bolton
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!