Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• RedChaser said:

in my tent by The Valley gates now, been here 10 hours to ensure I am first in line for next seasons ticket. It is like the announcement of a new Apple product.

Thats enough to give you the pip :wink: .
    Don't forget, this Regime is ROTten to the core!
  • Friday 13th tomorrow
    Got to be the day surely?
  • cfgs said:

Knowing our luck we will be sold late on the 22nd and the latest bunch of doomsday nutters will be right about the 23rd.

But we would at least all die happy.
  • if it is the underbidder that has walked away then it is a done deal. If the bidder walking had offered more then watch the scramble from RD to acccept their terms to get them back and close the deal quickly. Hopefully the latter.
  • if it is the underbidder that has walked away then it is a done deal. If the bidder walking had offered more then watch the scramble from RD to acccept their terms to get them back and close the deal quickly. Hopefully the latter.

Or Duchatelet continues to tell himself he's entitled to more than the club is worth plus add ons for future success and sales and waits for someone to appear who agrees with him.

I hope you are right but this is Roland.
    Then we are doomed.

• Will we still be adding posts about an 'imminent' takeover this time next year?
  • Surely we have not got to wait until April 1st :smiley:
  • edited April 2018
    I'll repeat what I said recently. RD doesn't do failure, so he'll hang on in the hope we are promoted, to claim he was successful.
  • Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:

Surely we have not got to wait until April 1st :smiley:

No, February 29th
  • surprised there has been so little reaction to Angeldusts revelation that one of the parties has walked. Have we become so numb to it all ?
  • Taxi_Lad said:

surprised there has been so little reaction to Angeldusts revelation that one of the parties has walked. Have we become so numb to it all ?

If this Thread was boxing, it would be stopped,
    because we has taken so many big hits.
    Not sure where angeldust ranks inthe ITK but the order must be:

Two becomes One, becomes done deal.

If just one left, then we are nearer to the finishing line. (As long as RD doesn't move it yet again)
  • ross1 said:

Surely we have not got to wait until April 1st :smiley:

Yes , but what year ?
  • Taxi_Lad said:

surprised there has been so little reaction to Angeldusts revelation that one of the parties has walked. Have we become so numb to it all ?

Revelation?

• Taxi_Lad said:

Yes.
  • I'll repeat what I said recently. RD doesn't do failure, so he'll hang on in the hope we are promoted, to claim he was successful.

Of course he does. Look at us, we're a failure in every department.
  • J BLOCK said:

I'll repeat what I said recently. RD doesn't do failure, so he'll hang on in the hope we are promoted, to claim he was successful.

Exactly - all promotion would do is take us back to where he found us 4 years ago..... but leaving a us far more damaged.
  • J BLOCK said:

Doh! I'm quoting RD, not my/everyone's view.
  • Sponsored links:

• Taxi_Lad said:

I'm just waiting for the moment The Great Cardigan can finally post a gif on here, pointing me in the direction of the Offical site. Until then I'll just enjoy the pot noodle and poetry.
  • Didn't we have a new consortium sniffing around a couple of weeks ago who had started DD ? If so I believe that that was 3 in the mix. One has walked still leaves two
  • edited April 2018
    HarryLime said:

Taxi_Lad said:

I'm just waiting for the moment The Great Cardigan can finally post a gif on here, pointing me in the direction of the Offical site. Until then I'll just enjoy the pot noodle and poetry.
    I have tried to help him with that, you can lead a horse to the trough but...........ah! talking of horses (for courses) sounds like a nice little project for @Stig :wink: .
  • It'll soon be page 666, just saying.

So was I ;-)

Maybe Henry could get his promote when it hits 666?
  • Taxi_Lad said:

Hard to get excited either way when we know so little about ANY of the bidders these last few momths. We knew more about Zabeel in the short period when they were linked to us
  • edited April 2018
    HarryLime said:

Taxi_Lad said:

Here is a very poor effort....

We haven't had any poetry recently
    The team haven't even been playing decently
    We got one more chance
    For Roland to dance
    Before he's finally gone, isn't he?

Ok well what the hell else rhymes with recently!?
  • edited April 2018

J BLOCK said:

Doh! I'm quoting RD, not my/everyone's view.
    Aren't you quoting Meire? I seem to recall there's an interview on here somewhere in which RD talks openly about his business failure in the past.

Edited. Yes I've found it again. Here it is (in English at the back) ec.europa.eu/employment_social/2010againstpoverty/export/sites/default/downloads/Journalist_Award/JA_BE.pdf

It's an interesting read. He admits to losing his job and his first company going bankrupt. He's a man who has come up with a vast amount of crap on a vast number of topics but I don't believe he thinks he's got superpowers!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!