Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Taxi_Lad said:

surprised there has been so little reaction to Angeldusts revelation that one of the parties has walked. Have we become so numb to it all ?

Hard to get excited either way when we know so little about ANY of the bidders these last few momths. We knew more about Zabeel in the short period when they were linked to us
    That’s because we had to know by law as the club was owned by a plc at the time. A big reason why the club was so open at the time is because it had to be.
  • JamesSeed said:

The guy is simply a sociopath..
    ..no need for further analysis.
    They come in many guises and can fit into society without being noticed.
    They have no real empathy with their fellow man.
    Any perceived emotions of any kind are simply learned by them rather than felt by them in order to fit into society and have an easier life.....but its all fake and just for show.
    I and a few others have been stressing this opinion for sometime.
    You are actually dealing with someone who GENUINELY doesn't give a shyte about The Addicks....not out of spite but because he simply doesn't have the mental capacity.
    Even his wife/partner has mentioned in interviews that he shows little understanding of the feelings and emotions of others!

Blank verse?
    Blank stare more likely.
  • Can someone please assure me that it will actually happen at some point? I'm losing all belief now.
  • How about the big announcement before tomorrows game, its upbeats day, season tickets on sale, big game against Scunthorpe......all the ingredients for an announcement from the new owners??? Or perhaps that's just me being silly..............again!!
  • How about the big announcement before tomorrows game, its upbeats day, season tickets on sale, big game against Scunthorpe......all the ingredients for an announcement from the new owners??? Or perhaps that's just me being silly..............again!!

The biggest announcement tomorrow, like every week, will be the crossbar challenge

According to the email I got from CACT there are refreshments before the Upbeats walk

"Pastries and Red Bull are available to all walkers"*

*this is a lie
  • On Friday the 13th :o
  • James can I have may 9th (thought I'd already got it to be honest)?
  • Sponsored links:

• Surely we have pretty much worked out what is going on. The Australians haven't dropped out but there are details they don't agree with. Roland is a tight, mad old bstard and is wanting more - through add ons etc... than they are willing to pay. From their perspective, I can't see why there is a need to rush in the next month or so as long as they have time to plan properly for next season, but they could of course get fed up with the whole thing and walk away.

Duchatelet is a complete disaster and our club will die if he doesn't go soon!
  • rumoured that he will leave when this thread gets to page 666....
  • Surely we have pretty much worked out what is going on. The Australians haven't dropped out but there are details they don't agree with. Roland is a tight, mad old bstard and is wanting more - through add ons etc... than they are willing to pay. From their perspective, I can't see why there is a need to rush in the next month or so as long as they have time to plan properly for next season, but they could of course get fed up with the whole thing and walk away.

Mr Roland saved our club when nobody else wanted us, we have to thank Mr R & his lovely niece for all that they have done for us
  • Airman Brown - what's your latest understanding of what's going on?
  • bellz2002 said:

Can someone please assure me that it will actually happen at some point? I'm losing all belief now.

No, sadly no one can, or has been able to for a whole year regardless of what's been said.

The club won't die anytime soon

It will just continue in a state of limbo and apathy...

• Swisdom said:

How about the big announcement before tomorrows game, its upbeats day, season tickets on sale, big game against Scunthorpe......all the ingredients for an announcement from the new owners??? Or perhaps that's just me being silly..............again!!

According to the email I got from CACT there are refreshments before the Upbeats walk

"Pastries and Red Bull are available to all walkers"*

*this is a lie
    Danish interest?
  • No fee agreed !
  • No fee agreed !

You need to find new ways of telling us the sad truth, no fee agreed is fast becoming stale.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2018
    Wrong thread:0D
  • bellz2002 said:

Can someone please assure me that it will actually happen at some point? I'm losing all belief now.

Roland will decide when his going.
  • edited April 2018
    666 pages in, and the opening post still only has 4 likes and 0 promotes. Stats.
  • I posted on page 666 FACT
  • Logic has FUCK all to do with ANYTHING RD had done or will do

True.
  • This is a fuckin joke
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!