Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• clb74 said:

kafka said:

DO NOT BUY. WAIT TIL HE’S GONE.

Tell you what.
    If the boycotters return for the last 2 games i will put off buying a season ticket.
    Note
    This is not a dig at the boycotters its thier choice to do as they wish
    I'll return for the last 2 games if the sale goes through before Saturday. If not, I'll return for the last game if it goes through before the 28th :smile:
  • I can see a low price being announced with a deadline of the end of April, with prices doubling from May onwards.

Hence the old saying, the early bird catches the April salary bill.
  • This thread is longer than the Andy delort one.
  • Addickted said:

I can see a low price being announced with a deadline of the end of April, with prices doubling from May onwards.

Hence the old saying, the early bird catches the April salary bill.

'Adult prices start at £50 and will rise to £1250 after the early bird offer expires.'
  • Would you mind if I say “It’s happening” just to throw some hope back into this thread. I’m getting more and more depressed as every day passes by. I’m now either eating my teeth or scratching my eyeballs in desperation. Help...I’m sinking in the quicksand...........
  • Is it safe to post yet?

I've literally just finished your last post. So I would say yes.

;-)
    I’m only half way.
  • In terms of ST revenue, I’d imagine it shows on the B/S like Rick said, and an amount would be released each month which would be realised as revenue.

In terms of the cash element, In some mergers/acquisitions, the cash balance is stripped out under the assumption the old entity takes the cash. Which in turn will change the working capital value surely, which will alter the selling price?
  • sammy391 said:

Are we going to get a statement from CARD?
    Would be good to remind people what they can/should do

So people listen to CARD? Why?

I’m very anti Roland, but I can’t see how CARD would stop people, that’s ridiculous
  • Generous early bird offer of 30 minutes free valley pass sure to tempt a few ......
  • We'll soon have no fans left - protests will be very quiet.
  • Sponsored links:

• kafka said:

This, this, this, this, this.

I am going to do this this this
  • I think that we should all get a season ticket application form & then if the takeover hasn't gone through by the Blackburn game have a protest by unilaterally tearing them up & throwing the pieces onto the pitch.

F*** Off Roland !!
  • bellz2002 said:

There is no urgency to renew your season ticket. They can't even say there is an early bird price as surely the takeover has an effect on that.

I will renew but not until it's time and hopefully when I do it'll be under new ownership.

It will be really interesting what the season ticket prices are, and how long existing seats will be reserved for, especially as we don't know which division we will be in
    I imagine it would be buy now at current prices & if we get promoted you have a "bargain" wait & you will pay Championship prices, once they've found someone with a calculator to work out what they think price should be.
  • in my tent by The Valley gates now, been here 10 hours to ensure I am first in line for next seasons ticket. It is like the announcement of a new Apple product.

Thats enough to give you the pip :wink: .
  • in my tent by The Valley gates now, been here 10 hours to ensure I am first in line for next seasons ticket. It is like the announcement of a new Apple product.

what are the queues like,shall i bring a flask

of Red bull
  • More from Angeldust.

I have been told this evening that one of the interested parties have walked away from any further negotiations. I don't believe it is the Australian party but need to follow up.
  • Sponsored links:

• dickplumb said:

More from Angeldust.

I have been told this evening that one of the interested parties have walked away from any further negotiations. I don't believe it is the Australian party but need to follow up.

Roland really is a very strange individual
  • sammy391 said:

I’m very anti Roland, but I can’t see how CARD would stop people, that’s ridiculous
    I can't see why anyone needs to be told ...... boycott end of !

sammy391 said:

I can't see why anyone needs to be told ...... boycott end of !
    Absolutely agree. There’s always going to be fans buying but if we can limit that to say 2k then it will send out the message
  • dickplumb said:

More from Angeldust.

@Redhenry can you confirm your guys are still in?
  • Taxi_Lad said:

dickplumb said:

More from Angeldust.

Silence , in this case no news is bad news ...
    We’ll be left with Roland forever
  • clb74 said:

kafka said:

Tell you what.
    If the boycotters return for the last 2 games i will put off buying a season ticket.
    Note
    This is not a dig at the boycotters its thier choice to do as they wish
    Why would I return for the last two games and undo all the hard work I have put into boycotting so far.
    Those piles must be itching by now?
  • @ can someone confirm that at least one party is still in?
  • @ can someone confirm that at least one party is still in?

hello.......anyone.....? (sound of slowing disappearing footsteps)
  • dickplumb said:

More from Angeldust.

beware time lag
  • I believe today marks one year since this thread opened!

And still no takeover...
  • Taxi_Lad said:

dickplumb said:

More from Angeldust.

Silence , in this case no news is bad news ...
    We’ll be left with Roland forever
    Or maybe it is good news.

Not that I don't want brother @Redhenry's lot (don't know enough about them) over the Aussies (don't know enough about them either).

But my theory is that Duchatelet has a bird in hand (the Aussie bid that has been on the table for a long time, perhaps as far back as October 2017).

But that has allowed him to look for two birds in the bush (The Scottish/South African McLeish group, Redhenry's Saudis, the mythical British group, maybe others).

If there is just one live bidder then that might focus Roland's mind and make him realise that he ain't gonna get more from elsewhere and he'd be better off taking the money on offer now and going.

WIOTOS
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!