Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• cafc-west said:

Any real updates!? Any non-movie snippets leading us closer to belief in 12th April...? Any signs or updates from genuine ITK people..!?

"You can't handle the truth"

Sorry....not from me.
  • Who remembers the good old days when this thread used to have snippets of take over news?
  • Who remembers the good old days when this thread used to have snippets of take over news?

OI .... this is the Fake Over thread.

Easy away win.
    4.0 Charlton
  • Comfortable surely
  • Comfortable surely

Correct. My mistake
  • Did the Bristol Rovers chairman travel back on the Charlton bus then? ;-)

Did any of CL have a word with Steve Hamer ?
    He might be ITK.
  • Sponsored links:

• Did the Bristol Rovers chairman travel back on the Charlton bus then? ;-)

Did any of CL have a word with Steve Hamer ?
    He might be ITK.
    He said Chicken and mushroom was his favourite pot noodle ;)
  • edited April 2018
    RD is holding us hostage, isn’t he? Give me £X or I kill the club. Because he can afford to.
  • edited April 2018

RD is holding us hostage, isn’t he? Give me £X or I kill the club. Because he can afford to.

It does feel like that TBF.
    The reality is we have a rich eccentric owner who wants to make a profit and save face on his overseas project of producing an academy factory farm and selling them on.
    Each day longer is another cut to our long term health as a successfully run football club with realistic ambitions.

The process is long and hard because Duchatelet is a Pedant. Never will the process of crossing the t's and dotting the i's take so long.
    We have to wait as the Douchebag sits....... and strokes his pussy !
  • Sponsored links:

• Been some time since there's been any rumors on actual progress, still holding out for @Redhenry !!
  • All the doom merchants saying he won’t sell til someone pays him £xxx needs to remember the club is losing (ergo RD) £1m a Month
    He will sell soon. He’s a lot of things but where money is concerned he ain’t daft
  • Taxi_Lad said:

All the doom merchants saying he won’t sell til someone pays him £xxx needs to remember the club is losing (ergo RD) £1m a Month
    He will sell soon. He’s a lot of things but where money is concerned he ain’t daft

...unless he's putting the price up by a million each month to counteract the loss (don't put it past him)
  • Taxi_Lad said:

All the doom merchants saying he won’t sell til someone pays him £xxx needs to remember the club is losing (ergo RD) £1m a Month

The way he has wasted money over the last 4 years tells me he most certainly is daft.
  • edited April 2018

Taxi_Lad said:

The way he has wasted money over the last 4 years tells me he most certainly is daft.
    Non football business acumen
    and football acumen business !
    Are poles apart.
    Just look at Goldberg and Jordan at the Surrey club to realise that.
  • I still think the other bidders have something to do with Mike Ashley.

They might be his friends, but I don't think he is personally involved. He is trying to get out from Newcastle and it is dragging on there and nowhere near completion. I don't think you can own two clubs at the same time, anyway. I put the odds of Roland being owner in 2019 more than Ashley ever buying our club.

Would you put your England shirt on that !
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!