Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• 3blokes said:

The film should be called Lord of the Thread.
    28 film series about the ruthless power struggle, intrigue and machinations of a Takeover thread dynasty, featuring among others the House of Doucher, Irving, and Pot Noodle.

I'll play bloke with a dog dressed in beige chino's and suede hushpuppies, who walks by shaking his head and muttering WTF!! ;)
  • Bloody hell... Sigmund Freud would have had a field day with you lot!
  • Can I play the bloke who cannot work out WTF is going on and cannot be arsed to read 651 pages to find out because he suspects this is all one big shaggy dog story. I won't need an Equity card to do it!
  • these last two pages have been comedy gold, really enjoyed it
  • for the record i threw the match with Airman , he needed the result as VOTV sales would peak should he get to the final and as a true charlton man i do recognise the work that VOTV does, so it was only right to not take the opportunity when it was there you could say it was #DoneDeal

8)
  • for the record i threw the match with Airman , he needed the result as VOTV sales would peak should he get to the final and as a true charlton man i do recognise the work that VOTV does, so it was only right to not take the opportunity when it was there you could say it was #DoneDeal

8)

So tempted to quote you and say, @Airman Brown would put you on your ar5e in a real match up. But I won't because you wouldn't believe the trouble I got into last time I quoted you. ;)
  • edited April 2018
    T_C_E said:

for the record i threw the match with Airman , he needed the result as VOTV sales would peak should he get to the final and as a true charlton man i do recognise the work that VOTV does, so it was only right to not take the opportunity when it was there you could say it was #DoneDeal

8)

So tempted to quote you and say, @Airman Brown would put you on your ar5e in a real match up. But I won't because you wouldn't believe the trouble I got into last time I quoted you. ;)
    But it was so much fun Ray 8)

wasn’t it Tony K you had a ball doing it ????
  • Sponsored links:

• Is the semi final a contest to try and win the ITK cup. (The IN THE KNOW cup sponsored by Paddy power)

I think some people would rather recieve a;

"you clearly know a thing or two about what's going on regarding the sale of the club mate"

Then see Charlton do well
  • 3blokes said:

Looking forward to the various documentaries - The Making of The Takeover Thread, and a dissection of what went wrong with the ill fated spin off Bite sized Takeover thread which was panned by critics, citing it as an El Dorado moment. Finally, the 25 year Reunion of the Takeover Thread, where the participants recall how it was, someone pretentious labels it as an art form, and then the release of The Takeover Pot Noodle, which is branded as “ Forever In A Plastic Pot”, and tastes of Red Bull and kangaroo.
    Action holistic figures which speak key phrases like “ Imminent.” “ End Of January.” “Two parties have agreed a price.” and “ Fuck off.” , and other souvenir items like a Calendar with no days in it, and actual recordings of UBoat sobbing into his cornflakes every morning will be available for download.
    Mega :+1:

The out takes should be fun too.
  • 3blokes said:

Looking forward to the various documentaries - The Making of The Takeover Thread, and a dissection of what went wrong with the ill fated spin off Bite sized Takeover thread which was panned by critics, citing it as an El Dorado moment. Finally, the 25 year Reunion of the Takeover Thread, where the participants recall how it was, someone pretentious labels it as an art form, and then the release of The Takeover Pot Noodle, which is branded as “ Forever In A Plastic Pot”, and tastes of Red Bull and kangaroo.
    Action holistic figures which speak key phrases like “ Imminent.” “ End Of January.” “Two parties have agreed a price.” and “ Fuck off.” , and other souvenir items like a Calendar with no days in it, and actual recordings of UBoat sobbing into his cornflakes every morning will be available for download.

Bless. You think this will be all over in 25 years.

8)

Tbf I think airman should b on minus points with the amount of own goals he's scored but admins decision is final - I've never been one to argue...
  • Uboat said:

3blokes said:

Bless. You think this will be all over in 25 years.
    Yes, you’re right, what was I thinking, it will be prob be known to future generations as the Hundred Years Thread. There will probably be a tapestry. Sigh :neutral:
  • JamesSeed said:

Page 666:
    Club will be sold. Henry will get his promote, and he'll take Doucher out for a curry. Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria...

Don't worry mate we all go mad on here after a while
  • I'm sick of it, im sick of this, I'm sick of that, I'm sick of everything, will be glad when all this shit is over :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm sick of it, im sick of this, I'm sick of that, I'm sick of everything, will be glad when all this shit is over :smile:

you sure you aint had too much Red Bull mate?
  • I’m just going too sit here and eat my pot noodle.

you sure you aint had too much Red Bull mate?
    https://goo.gl/images/vcMuLh
  • Anyone one heard if we're moving yet?
  • DOUCHER said:

for the record i threw the match with Airman , he needed the result as VOTV sales would peak should he get to the final and as a true charlton man i do recognise the work that VOTV does, so it was only right to not take the opportunity when it was there you could say it was #DoneDeal

8)

Tbf I think airman should b on minus points with the amount of own goals he's scored but admins decision is final - I've never been one to argue...
    Yes you have.
    ;-)
  • Anyone one heard if we're moving on yet?

• edited April 2018
    A cult hit in the art cinemas of Paris and Brussels. (with subtitles)

The infinity and Beyond thread.

Doucher: Chuckle brother (from me to you)
    Henry Irving: Chuckle brother (from me to you)
    Airman Brown: Jack Nicholson ( I must be crazy to be in a loony thread like this)
    Red Henry: Omar Sharif (my lot come from oil rich lands)
    Duchatelet: Inspector Dreyfus (mad and mader)
    Katrien Meire: Lady Gaga( every manager is better than the last one)
    NLA: Conor McGregor (this thread is an obsession)
    AFKA Bartram: Michael Oliver (we must have rules)
    Leuth: young Samuel Beckett
    Seth Plum: older Samuel Beckett
    (Waiting for Rexit)
    Fanny Fanackapan: Michelle Pfeiffer ( I want my tingle back)

The world is a stage and Charlton Life are merely players.(soapboxsam 2018)
  • edited April 2018
    ...and then there’s the musical...
  • Solidgone said:

...and the there’s the musical...

Don't make a song and dance about it.
  • Any real updates!? Any non-movie snippets leading us closer to belief in 12th April...? Any signs or updates from genuine ITK people..!?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!