Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Chrispy51 said:

Anyone else think @DOUCHER and @Henry Irving are the same person arguing with themselves?

Or AFKA is DOUCHER

:)
  • Uboat said:

Chrispy51 said:

Anyone else think @DOUCHER and @Henry Irving are the same person arguing with themselves?

When this thread gets made into a film that will be a great twist at the end.
    so who plays:

Doucher
    Airman Brown
    Red Henry
    Henry Irving
    NLA

I'll start with Toby Jones for Airman Brown
  • Shaggy from Scooby doo plays Henry
  • edited April 2018

Uboat said:

Chrispy51 said:

so who plays:

Doucher
    Airman Brown
    Red Henry
    Henry Irving
    NLA

The bloke who plays Gordon Brittas as Henry
  • Sponsored links:

• 1/4 final

Doucher 4 Henry Irving 0
    RedHenry 2 flyngkiwi 1
    Airman Brown 1 cafcfan1990 0
    Nth London Addick 2 Napa 77 (Napa later thrown out for financial irregularities)

Semi finals

Airman 1 NLA 1 (Airman progresses as NLA insisted there was no replay whilst Airman correctly heard it from 3 independent sources)

Redhenry 0 Doucher 2 (would have been a different story had Redhenry’s star striker actually taken a shot

Final

Doucher 4 Airman 3 (classic battle between big hitters who both take the lead at various points. Once again however, the Douche proves too strong for his rivals)

Cup presented by Jimmy Seed’s Grandson

DOUCHER, DOUCHER, DOUCHER

why did I get dragged into it?
  • Uboat said:

Chrispy51 said:

so who plays:

Doucher
    Airman Brown
    Red Henry
    Henry Irving
    NLA

You have a ready made cast with the actors from 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest'.
  • Uboat said:

Chrispy51 said:

so who plays:

Doucher
    Airman Brown
    Red Henry
    Henry Irving
    NLA

I was thinking Ian McKellen for Airman.
  • 1/4 final

Doucher 4 Henry Irving 0
    RedHenry 2 flyngkiwi 1
    Airman Brown 1 cafcfan1990 0
    Nth London Addick 2 Napa 77 (Napa later thrown out for financial irregularities)

Semi finals

Airman 1 NLA 1 (Airman progresses as NLA insisted there was no replay whilst Airman correctly heard it from 3 independent sources)

Redhenry 0 Doucher 2 (would have been a different story had Redhenry’s star striker actually taken a shot

Final

Doucher 4 Airman 3 (classic battle between big hitters who both take the lead at various points. Once again however, the Douche proves too strong for his rivals)

Cup presented by Jimmy Seed’s Grandson

DOUCHER, DOUCHER, DOUCHER

why did I get dragged into it?
    Needed an 8th person to lose in first round, and you, were it.
    Airman said it was imminent months ago, he doesn't deserve a semi-final place!
  • The film should be called Lord of the Thread.
    28 film series about the ruthless power struggle, intrigue and machinations of a Takeover thread dynasty, featuring among others the House of Doucher, Irving, and Pot Noodle.
  • Sponsored links:

• Feel really sorry for this thread. Has descended into farce again...
  • Fumbluff said:

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.

Now quoting Adolf Hitler ! But you're not too wide of the mark.
  • Cillian Murphy or Tom Hardy are popular so can play me!!!' Both have a bit of star quality although hardy may be better for the 2 henrys as he's played 2 people before in the same film!!! They can be a right wind up sometimes admin but I find them very fair minded - OAFDUMP , STRING VEST, COYR!!!!! see u at Bristol
  • cafc-west said:

Feel really sorry for this thread. Has descended into farce again...

OH No IT HASN'T.
  • Let’s all calm down we have all had a drink aint we

I was so plastered at this time I don't even remember posting this
    It helps to be pissed when reading this thread.
  • JamesSeed said:

Uboat said:

Uboat said:

Chrispy51 said:

so who plays:

Doucher
    Airman Brown
    Red Henry
    Henry Irving
    NLA

I was thinking Ian McKellen for Airman.
    Can I play Jimmy Seed's Grandson?

Oh...
    Are you related to him?

Why didn’t you mention this before. :wink:
    Do you have any proof that I actually am?

Thought not.

You lot on CL are always making false accusations.
  • Roland Out (not to be mixed up with the new home button Roland Out) but the real Roland Out!
  • Well, that escalated quickly.

: - )

Keep up the good work AFKA
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!