Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Croydon said:

From OS statement regarding Bowyer:

“The takeover hasn’t moved as quickly as we had envisaged and it was important for those players and fans to know that whatever happens there will be stability.

“At this stage, there are still two parties looking to purchase the club and everything is close but a date for a takeover is not something I am able to put a timeline on because, as we have seen, these things can take longer than expected.”

The 2 parties being the Aussie's and Red Henry's lot I presume.

from what I can make out red herring is making it up as he goes along - aussies and brits are the 2 parties and the henrys Arabic panther is acting as some kind of decoy in the long grass - possibly with a mask on
  • dickplumb said:

The only way to force him out is to do what we’ve always been doing - stop going, stop giving him money and ensure he takes heavy financial losses. Stick to your guns. Listen to CARD and follow their lead when they make announcements. Forget half price shirts, going to a game under bowyer. The long term future of our club is more important.

Well it hasn't worked so far. I have followed this advice and all I am hurting is myself. Duchatelet will sell when he wants to, irrespective of whether we protest or not.

I know we don’t know each other but to me the punters like you that don’t go to the games are the ones making a true sacrifice for our club , so thank you .
    If all the 7k or so who have disappeared since that twat turned up ,pissing about with our club , continued coming to games buying Kits sponsoring players /matches drinking in the ground buying food etc would that piss taking twat be so willing to sell .
    No I don’t think he would
    So you doing your bit me doing my bit and all my family /mates are doing our bit to get rid of this bellend
    In numbers we have made a difference

The lame crew can sit there and swoon about how rich he is and it not bothering him about a few quid here and there but it all adds up and will have contributed without doubt in some way to him wanting to sell .

Easy for some to turn a blind eye as their love one has been fucked around with by some prick in front of their own eyes for a good few years .

Well done to everyone who has withheld from spending with this poisonous ownership .
    No matter how small it be , whether it was not buying a program ,a beer , a shirt , a burger or whatever at the ground , it all adds up and helps push the experimenting dick out the front door .

In all honesty I wish I didn’t have these Charlton principles but I feel I’m looking at the bigger picture and I can set my kids on the road with some early principles in their Charlton Life .

Just sell the club .
    Agree.
  • IT'S NOT FUCKING RED BULL!!!

Ugh
  • sam3110 said:

IT'S NOT FUCKING RED BULL!!!

Ugh

But do red bull want to move us to the peninsular?
  • sam3110 said:

Ugh

You wont be saying that when we move to the peninsular, renamed Red Bull Royals and have Bert Palmer as chairman.
  • sam3110 said:

Ugh

Whoosh
  • Tbf i reckon Red Bull would be great for us.. have they agreed a price yet?
  • sam3110 said:

Ugh

Ha ha. Anyone heard when we're moving?. :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• johnny73 said:

Can anyone offer an analogy to sum up the latest developments - perhaps using house buying as the example?

Two buyers have been shown round a property and the only thing all parties have agreed on so far is that the once vicious but now domesticated cat can stay.
    Slightly different to Johnny analogy

Two buyers have been shown round a property and the only thing all parties have agreed on so far is that the bog is being left but not connected, so that everyone can shit on the poor sods below.

Sorry fed up with this takeover.
  • johnny73 said:

Can anyone offer an analogy to sum up the latest developments - perhaps using house buying as the example?

Two buyers have been shown round a property and the only thing all parties have agreed on so far is that the once vicious but now domesticated cat can stay.
    Mean while, a man with a tea towel on his head is hiding in the bushes at the front of the house whilst he decides whether or not to go have a look himself.
  • johnny73 said:

As long as you feed it McDonald's.
  • johnny73 said:

As long as you feed it carp...
  • edited April 2018
    DOUCHER said:

Croydon said:

“The takeover hasn’t moved as quickly as we had envisaged and it was important for those players and fans to know that whatever happens there will be stability.

“At this stage, there are still two parties looking to purchase the club and everything is close but a date for a takeover is not something I am able to put a timeline on because, as we have seen, these things can take longer than expected.”

from what I can make out red herring is making it up as he goes along - aussies and brits are the 2 parties and the henrys Arabic panther is acting as some kind of decoy in the long grass - possibly with a mask on
    What you get up to in the evenings is your own business mate.
  • edited April 2018
    Redhenry said:

DOUCHER said:

Croydon said:

Wrong again mate
    so can you confirm that your lot are one of the 2 henry? If they aren't we're in danger they won't keep bowyer til end of season aren't we?
  • DOUCHER said:

Redhenry said:

DOUCHER said:

Croydon said:

Wrong again mate
    so can you confirm that your lot are one of the 2 henry? If they aren't we're in danger they won't keep bowyer til end of season aren't we?
    Huh?
  • Sponsored links:

• DOUCHER said:

Redhenry said:

DOUCHER said:

Croydon said:

Wrong again mate
    You do love a double negative don't you!
  • DOUCHER said:

Redhenry said:

DOUCHER said:

Croydon said:

Wrong again mate
    Shouldn't you know this? Because you are in the know after all, aren't you?
    Yes, and the arabs are not one of the 2
  • Exactly......

What happened to the much coined mantra -“it’s not about results”?

Devaluation?
  • edited April 2018
    Pedro45 said:

DOUCHER said:

Redhenry said:

DOUCHER said:

Croydon said:

Wrong again mate
    You do love a double negative don't you!

tbf this isn't a double negative - not saying I'm making any value judgement about the content.

He's saying if the Arab party are not one of the (2?) parties that have any sort of 'agreement' in place, we have no idea/guarantees about what they will do regarding Bowyer. Makes sense really?
  • @DOUCHER you keep on saying things in the wrong manner. I've stuck up for you on occasions as I think you come in for unfair treatment but then you dig out someone like @Redhenry just because what he says doesn't tally up with your version. It may well be that all the ITK people are only ITK in part of the picture.
    I find it hard to understand how there can be a British party bidding that nobody has found out anything about. Could it be the British aspect may just be the frontman for RHs arabs??? And both h you and RM keep trotting out the 2 interested parties line but we were told another group had entered DD recently??
  • DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Redhenry said:

DOUCHER said:

Croydon said:

Wrong again mate
    Shouldn't you know this? Because you are in the know after all, aren't you?
    Yes, and the arabs are not one of the 2
    Shhh now! No one knows what's going on. Not you, not Redhenry, not Rick, not Murray, the only person who knows is Roland.

We've been going round in circles for months..
    This is all so flipping boring now.
  • And deffo not worth falling out over :)
  • My guess is that “the British party” is all to do with the fact that Keith Harris was asked to find a buyer for the club. I also guess that the buyer he has found are not British at all but are looking to appoint British management to run the club hence the rumours regarding both Paul Elliot and Steve Hamer.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!