Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Redhenry said:

J BLOCK said:

Redhenry said:

Sounds like my mob aren't done yet

Like the f******* Okey cokey.

Give it a rest!
    It’s very simple - DONT OPEN THE TAKEOVER THREAD IF YOU DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT.
    This

I was wondering what's going on, the same as the rest of us Charlton fans. Just passing on what I have been told. Really pleased they are still around as I assumed they had gone.
    Won’t please the lefties mate if your mob are still here
  • edited March 2018
    J BLOCK said:

Redhenry said:

Give it a rest!
    It’s very simple - DONT OPEN THE TAKEOVER THREAD IF YOU DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT.
    Hear about what?
    Characters saying they know what's going on but conveniently leaving names and any other sort of detail out of the equation.
    Easy that.Innit.
  • Redhenry said:

J BLOCK said:

Redhenry said:

Give it a rest!
    This

I was wondering what's going on, the same as the rest of us Charlton fans. Just passing on what I have been told. Really pleased they are still around as I assumed they had gone.
    True
  • edited March 2018
  • Redhenry said:

J BLOCK said:

Redhenry said:

Give it a rest!
    Hear about what?
    Characters saying they know what's going on but conveniently leaving names and any other sort of detail out of the equation.
    Easy that.Innit.
    Some on here I've told. I don't have to say anything, just trying to pass on some good news.
    If I gave all the details the info would stop immediately. Don't like don't open it
    Keep it coming. I am pleased they're being resilient, it shows they're genuinely interested, like the Aussies have been by the sound of it.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2018
    No mate not Red Bull
  • Redhenry, I may of missed it somewhere but why are ‘your Lot’ better than the Aussie’s other than possibly having a little more money perhaps, just asking???
  • Redhenry said:

J BLOCK said:

Redhenry said:

Give it a rest!
    This

Israeli then.

(Bit of politics there)
  • Redhenry said:

Saudi's doing their own DD.
  • Redhenry said:

J BLOCK said:

Redhenry said:

Give it a rest!
    This

I didn't realize that Red Henry's mob were Jewish ?
    I guess that means Guy Luzon's coming back for another go as Head coach.
    Shalom.
  • Redhenry said:

J BLOCK said:

Redhenry said:

Give it a rest!
    This

And would that please you?
  • Sponsored links:

• The group RH is talking about want to appoint the current chairman of another L1 club as Charlton chairman, it appears. He’s tried to get into Charlton before.

Bristol?
  • edited March 2018

The group RH is talking about want to appoint the current chairman of another L1 club as Charlton chairman, it appears. He’s tried to get into Charlton before.

Bristol?
  • The group RH is talking about want to appoint the current chairman of another L1 club as Charlton chairman, it appears. He’s tried to get into Charlton before.

We must be able to guess this ...
  • edited March 2018
    J BLOCK said:

The group RH is talking about want to appoint the current chairman of another L1 club as Charlton chairman, it appears. He’s tried to get into Charlton before.

Here you go then:
    www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/league-one-club-owner-guide-732387.amp

Only six foreign-owned clubs in League 1.
  • edited March 2018
    Uboat said:

J BLOCK said:

Here you go then:
    www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/league-one-club-owner-guide-732387.amp

I did the same thing and Bristol Rovers owners jumped out but then I realized Airman Brown said a present league 1 chairman, not necessarily the owner but their choice of main man/woman.
  • Uboat said:

J BLOCK said:

Here you go then:

8 with Oxford and Blackpool whom have just been sold/about to change hands.

Bristol?
    Correct answer.
  • Steve Hamer.

From Wiki...

In 2002, he sold his interest in the National Sporting Club and worked as a consultant in football club brokerage alongside Keith Harris until his appointment as Chairman of Bristol Rovers in February 2016.[5]
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!