Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Airman. What was the significant of your comment yesterday 'payday tomorrow'?

It means Airman has been paid today and is out on the town tonight! Watch out Margate :smile:
  • supaclive said:

This sale isn't for 50m upfront! RD is taking a big fat loss, so the date of closing is irrelevant for tax reasons!

Not necessarily if he wants to offset a loss against any gains.
  • cafcfan said:

supaclive said:

This sale isn't for 50m upfront! RD is taking a big fat loss, so the date of closing is irrelevant for tax reasons!

Not necessarily if he wants to offset a loss against any gains.
    This
  • Please read some of the previous posts ffs !!!!

The date has nothing to do with the sale of the club. Belgium have a calendar year, The Uk go from 6th April to5th April & the clubs accounts run to June 30th.

Just take a chill pill & relax. It takes as long as it takes. We ain't going anywhere & as long as new owners are in by end of May then they have enough time to sort out contracts & new players.
  • Its a done deal!!!!!!!

....in 2 weeks or so!
  • “I want to take the club to the top, to the Premier League even, why not?"

That proves he's bullsh*tting :smile:
  • Niggling points?
    Just?
    Niggling?
    A lot of brexiters say the land border on the island of Ireland is just a small niggling point.
    But without a solution there will be no brexit.
    If there is a massive breakdown in a takeover, or a stupidly long hold up, no point is just a niggling one, it is significant. The devil is in the detail and all that.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2018
    Curb_It said:

Tomorrow is Holy Thursday... in biblical terms it means roughly:

Holy Thursday Is the Christian holy day falling on the Thursday before Easter. It commemorates the Last Supper of Jesus Christ (Roland?) with the Apostles {Charlton fans} as described in the gospels.

I believe!!

It's Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, Holy Saturday, Easter Sunday.

Is Murray Judas? The holy book VOTV?
  • supaclive said:

Listen to this man - he knows whereof he speaks.
  • DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Latest I've heard (as in within the last hour) is the takeover is all on track, just sorting out a few niggling points and best bet is it will be done within a fortnight - that is from one of my cast iron sources

Aussies?
    I don't know - aussies or brits I presume - I don't know for sure but I'm taking the Arabic panther with a pinch of salt
    So your cast iron source doesn't know who is involved but knows it's just niggly bits to sort?

:worried:
  • DOUCHER. The Rumour mongerers rumour mongerer. I so want you to be right. So many of our trusted sources of leaked Infomation have crashed and burned quite pathetically over the past couple of months. They are broken men, with their reputations in the gutter.
    You DOUCH are our only hope. Long live the DOUCHER!!

Easy Bun I never crashed and burned quite the opposite I am the only one still on track 8)

You can’t go wrong when you say nothing is done until it’s done
  • edited March 2018
    seth plum said:

Niggling points?
    Just?
    Niggling?
    A lot of brexiters say the land border on the island of Ireland is just a small niggling point.
    If there is a massive breakdown in a takeover, or a stupidly long hold up, no point is just a niggling one, it is significant. The devil is in the detail and all that.

I reckon that'll be Muzza leaking snippets again, perhaps it's the ex Directors' loans of which he has the lions share :open_mouth:. After all David White wasn't expecting the club to be in a better state, upon his return when he went on his holiday last week.
  • RedChaser said:

seth plum said:

Niggling points?
    Just?
    Niggling?

I reckon that'll be Muzza leaking snippets again, perhaps it's the ex Directors' loans of which he has the lions share :open_mouth:. After all David White wasn't expecting the club to be in a better state, upon his return when he went on his holiday last week.
    How long is his holiday ?

Yeah I know. Two weeks.

• RedChaser said:

seth plum said:

Niggling points?
    Just?
    Niggling?

How long is his holiday ?

Yeah I know. Two weeks.

No flies on you SHG :wink: .
  • I think you mean "Kewell's had a bump to the head".

That's just crazy talk

• If I was selling my house to an Australian idiot for well over the market value, the Easter bank holiday would be the ideal deadline for completion.
  • DOUCHER. The Rumour mongerers rumour mongerer. I so want you to be right. So many of our trusted sources of leaked Infomation have crashed and burned quite pathetically over the past couple of months. They are broken men, with their reputations in the gutter.
    You DOUCH are our only hope. Long live the DOUCHER!!

Easy Bun I never crashed and burned quite the opposite I am the only one still on track 8)

You can’t go wrong when you say nothing is done until it’s done
    And it's on the OS
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2018
    Comedian Adger Brown to host Player of the Year event

About as exciting as it gets at the moment, yawn!

• Struggled with whether to post this ITK piece of info from my source... I think I can trust it enough to say; I can confirm the takeover will happen on a day of the week ending in a Y...

I can also confirm the identity of the new owners will be a man or a woman born after the year 2010, the new manager will be somebody from the footballing world and the price for the club will be paid in currency.

You heard it here first people ;)
  • maybe

Struggled with whether to post this ITK piece of info from my source... I think I can trust it enough to say; I can confirm the takeover will happen on a day of the week ending in a Y...

I can also confirm the identity of the new owners will be a man or a woman born after the year 2010, the new manager will be somebody from the footballing world and the price for the club will be paid in currency.

You heard it here first people ;)

Mystic manicmania meg
  • You were in like a whippet there Henry I was just about to edit that!

....Actually I think i'll leave that prediction as is - you never know lol
  • Dazzler21 said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Latest I've heard (as in within the last hour) is the takeover is all on track, just sorting out a few niggling points and best bet is it will be done within a fortnight - that is from one of my cast iron sources

Aussies?
    I don't know - aussies or brits I presume - I don't know for sure but I'm taking the Arabic panther with a pinch of salt
    So your cast iron source doesn't know who is involved but knows it's just niggly bits to sort?

:worried:
    He knows who it is, I don't
  • Bored of it all.

Thank god we look a better side under Bowyer cos if fatty was still here I’d be beyond caring.

After one game, no matter how well we played, I don't think we can decide if the football is fundamentally better
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!