Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• edited February 2018

Dave2l said:

This was the 1st post of the takeover thread.

432 pages ago.

Henry Irvings notifications must be mental
    sure are but is that appreciated or recognised in anyway buy Admin?
    You buying admin as well?
  • Has anyone thought that one of the parties that are looking to buy us has something to do with Peter Varney ?
  • cafc1263 said:

Has anyone thought that one of the parties that are looking to buy us has something to do with Peter Varney ?

Been done to death. No.
  • @Henry Irving
    Can you confirm that Millwall will be sharing The Valley once the sale of the land and The New Den is complete .
    Can I suggest the renaming as “The Den at The Valley”

Not true.

There are no plans to ground share with Millwall.

Charlton will play at the 40K capacity Royal Greenwich Stadium that is to be built alongside the Thames Barrier. This will, as you'd expect from the museum, be on the site of East St where the club was formed so we will be going home.

The Valley will be handed over the Royal Greenwich and the Community Trust and become a community stadium with an 4G pitch so that it can be used 7 days a week. Blackheath Rugby Club will play there as will the women's side, local schools etc etc.
    Great. But what is your exit plan?
  • Redrobo said:

cafc1263 said:

Has anyone thought that one of the parties that are looking to buy us has something to do with Peter Varney ?

.....and we are off round again!
    What about red bull moving us to the peninsula?
  • @Henry Irving
    Can you confirm that Millwall will be sharing The Valley once the sale of the land and The New Den is complete .

Not true.

Charlton will play at the 40K capacity Royal Greenwich Stadium that is to be built alongside the Thames Barrier. This will, as you'd expect from the museum, be on the site of East St where the club was formed so we will be going home.

The Valley will be handed over the Royal Greenwich and the Community Trust and become a community stadium with an 4G pitch so that it can be used 7 days a week. Blackheath Rugby Club will play there as will the women's side, local schools etc etc.
    There is no exit plan. The museum will run the club for ever and ever.
  • @Henry Irving

Not true.

Not good enough. I won't accept an owner without an exit plan.
  • @Henry Irving

Not true.

You're just a customer, you just have to accept it.
  • @Henry Irving

Not true.

Spell it out in black and white.
  • Sponsored links:

• Is it a “done deal” yet?
  • @Henry Irving

Not true.

Spell it out in black and white.
    You're banned
  • edited February 2018

Dave2l said:

432 pages ago.

sure are but is that appreciated or recognised in anyway buy Admin?
    He's buying admin now. Typical.

[Edit. Bit late as usual]
  • Dave2l said:

432 pages ago.

Seems more like 432 years
    Since we won 4-0 happyvalley !
  • edited February 2018
    From Facebook

• Who's he?
  • Don't think I've seen his name before...
  • Well lets hope this Ben Smalley is right :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Uboat said:

Who's he?

Ms Smalley's son
  • CH4RLTON said:

Well lets hope this Ben Smalley is right :)

What about the second suitor. Rather we wait and see tbh.

• The takeover clock can be used to describe where we are with this thread.

Round and round it goes.

You’ve missed Yvette Fielding
  • Uboat said:

Who's he?

He's not Ben Talley, from the Museum consortium.

• Scoham said:

Don't think I've seen his name before...

Me neither - but 98 followers would indicate we’re not alone in that.

• Love the “or Tuesday”.

I make that a maybe.
  • Is it a done deal yet?
  • JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

The silly little fanzine that played a big part in getting back to The Valley ?

I’m not putting down ricks part he played in the valley party etc, my point I was making was that when you have a platform that rick does where people hang off his every word, then you have to be more responsible with the information given, saying ‘done deal’ when it isn’t - and you know it isn’t - is poor form. If Richard Cawley done the same he’d get absolute pelters.

Saying ‘that’s not how journalism works’ or whatever don’t cut the mustard, it’s not like he’s breaking the news for a major national news outlet, he’s doing it for a fanzine. Without stating all facts sending charlton fans into histeria. If ‘Doucher’ had stated two points that airman has as a fact, then it turned out to be wrong, the same mob licking airman’s balloon knot would be hanging doucher out to dry.
    And in my opinion Doucher and airman are no different, just some blokes who support charlton who claim to be in the know.

The rest was just me winding up the brown nosers ha
    Jesus grow up everybody. We're about to be sold and we're arguing amongst ourselves and nit-picking.
    It's pretty feeble timing by the anti Rick brigade. Very disappointing.

FFS.
    Brown nose.......
    Don't be pathetic.

Or was that a whoosh?
    Sorry late reply but yes it was tongue in cheek. Forgot my smiley winky face. :-)
  • bobmunro said:

The takeover clock can be used to describe where we are with this thread.

Round and round it goes.

Where’s the horse?

We said goodbye horse, goodbye horse
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!