Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• The silly little fanzine that played a big part in getting back to The Valley ?

I’m not putting down ricks part he played in the valley party etc, my point I was making was that when you have a platform that rick does where people hang off his every word, then you have to be more responsible with the information given, saying ‘done deal’ when it isn’t - and you know it isn’t - is poor form. If Richard Cawley done the same he’d get absolute pelters.

Saying ‘that’s not how journalism works’ or whatever don’t cut the mustard, it’s not like he’s breaking the news for a major national news outlet, he’s doing it for a fanzine. Without stating all facts sending charlton fans into histeria. If ‘Doucher’ had stated two points that airman has as a fact, then it turned out to be wrong, the same mob licking airman’s balloon not would be hanging doucher out to dry.
    And in my opinion Doucher and airman are no different, just some blokes who support charlton who claim to be in the know.

The rest was just me winding up the brown nosers ha
    Back track, back track
    No back tracking from me bossman

The silly little fanzine that played a big part in getting back to The Valley ?

?
    ?
  • The silly little fanzine that played a big part in getting back to The Valley ?

I’m not putting down ricks part he played in the valley party etc, my point I was making was that when you have a platform that rick does where people hang off his every word, then you have to be more responsible with the information given, saying ‘done deal’ when it isn’t - and you know it isn’t - is poor form. If Richard Cawley done the same he’d get absolute pelters.

Saying ‘that’s not how journalism works’ or whatever don’t cut the mustard, it’s not like he’s breaking the news for a major national news outlet, he’s doing it for a fanzine. Without stating all facts sending charlton fans into histeria. If ‘Doucher’ had stated two points that airman has as a fact, then it turned out to be wrong, the same mob licking airman’s balloon not would be hanging doucher out to dry.
    And in my opinion Doucher and airman are no different, just some blokes who support charlton who claim to be in the know.

But I didn’t comment about the journo aspect or people “licking balloons”, just the fact that you belittled a publication that for many was the only media outlet that kept us informed when we were at selhurst.
    No social media in those days.
  • edited February 2018
    Uboat said:

What a hero.

I hate the internet
    I blame Twitter. Talk a load of shit and make yourself look like a tit, then claim victory with a couple of 'crying with laughter' emojis.
    Said like a true balloon licker :lol::lol: (how do you get crying with laughter emojis on here?)
  • Right or wrong I personally appreciate any information that is put out there by those in the know.

It is unfair however, that some of the people defending Airman are the same people who instantly dismiss Doucher whenever he posts what he has been told.
  • edited February 2018
    Scoham said:

Uboat said:

What a hero.

I hate the internet
    I blame Twitter. Talk a load of shit and make yourself look like a tit, then claim victory with a couple of 'crying with laughter' emojis.
    Said like a true balloon licker :lol::lol: (how do you get crying with laughter emojis on here?)
    It’s Balloon knot licker, cmon mate :joy:
  • Scoham said:

Uboat said:

What a hero.

I hate the internet
    Of course but I was basing it on @alan dugdale saying "licking balloons" :joy::joy::joy: (the three crying laughter emojis, I think I've won?)
  • Sponsored links:

• Genuinely baffled lol
  • JamesSeed said:

Saying ‘that’s not how journalism works’ or whatever don’t cut the mustard, it’s not like he’s breaking the news for a major national news outlet, he’s doing it for a fanzine. Without stating all facts sending charlton fans into histeria. If ‘Doucher’ had stated two points that airman has as a fact, then it turned out to be wrong, the same mob licking airman’s balloon knot would be hanging doucher out to dry.

Jesus grow up everybody. We're about to be sold and we're arguing amongst ourselves and nit-picking.
    It's pretty feeble timing by the anti Rick brigade. Very disappointing.

FFS.
    Not what my source told me.
  • Scoham said:

Scoham said:

Uboat said:

What a hero.

I hate the internet
    Of course but I was basing it on @alan dugdale saying "licking balloons" :joy::joy::joy: (the three crying laughter emojis, I think I've won?)
    You may have won this round, but i’ll be back
  • Wtf has happened to this thread?
  • Ha ha ha ha

#teamgreeniejr
  • edited February 2018
    Bugger my emojis don’t work
  • Scoham said:

Scoham said:

Uboat said:

What a hero.

I hate the internet
    You may have won this round, but i’ll be back
    It you come back with four crying laughing emojis then I'll get you back with five.
  • JamesSeed said:

Saying ‘that’s not how journalism works’ or whatever don’t cut the mustard, it’s not like he’s breaking the news for a major national news outlet, he’s doing it for a fanzine. Without stating all facts sending charlton fans into histeria. If ‘Doucher’ had stated two points that airman has as a fact, then it turned out to be wrong, the same mob licking airman’s balloon knot would be hanging doucher out to dry.

Jesus grow up everybody. We're about to be sold and we're arguing amongst ourselves and nit-picking.

FFS.
    Brown nose.......
  • Sponsored links:

• This thread is going to implode any minute now. Well. We can hope.
  • edited February 2018

JamesSeed said:

FFS.
    Brown nose.......
    Don't be pathetic.

Or was that a whoosh?
  • Can you Inbox me as well pls Henry??
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!