Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• SDAddick said:

There's an old saying in journalism, "trust but verify."

There's another old saying in journalism, "Scoop" ....... first to break the news.

You'll have to ask Rick if he knows any old journalists? :smile:

• I am happy to keep hearing the gossip.........when the long overdue day dawns I bet it turns out to be less exciting than this epic thread.
  • Redhenry said:

Nicholas said:

Redhenry said:

Redhenry said:

One of the parties was at the club today. This has got at least another week to run.

Do you genuinely know who these people are RH?
    Yes he is foreign and very very wealthy.
    When you say wealthy do you mean Man city Billionaire wealthy where money doesnt matter.

Or is he a wealthy poor millionaire who needs to watch the pennies still :)
    Closer to Man C
    If that's the case can't they just give the Belgian what he wants & blow the others away.

Oh & once the deal is signed give the Belgian 20 Eurostar season tickets to go & annoy the fucker every week.

Brilliant !!!

• Sponsored links:

• Well said Airman let the haters hate i believe you
  • Rick put aside the right or wrong information we all know that things are not done until it’s done and announced officially

If you were the new owners would you want a bloke who used to work at the club and runs a successful fanzine steal your thunder a bit or would respectfully hope that may be that person would wait and let you have your moment in the sun
  • Thanks Rick, as always appreciated
  • Thanks Rick, most of us appreciate your news.

Ditto, thanks Rick.
  • Rick put aside the right or wrong information we all know that things are not done until it’s done and announced officially

If you were the new owners would you want a bloke who used to work at the club and runs a successful fanzine steal your thunder a bit or would respectfully hope that may be that person would wait and let you have your moment in the sun

I think regardless of whether the information leaks out and it’s astonishing if it doesn’t. Whoever takes over will get their “moment in the sun”. Of that I have no doubt.

Agreed.
    Every Charlton fan will have their undivided attention.
  • I think it would be more of a selling point for Rick to hold back and build a relationship with the new owners who will already know that the votv holds favour with sections of the fan base the new owner may offer more courtesy in communication with some one who shows restraint

• Thanks @Airman Brown always appreciate the updates.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just praying that @Redhenry 's people can wipe that smile from Simon Jordon's face ! Orange twunt!!!
  • Can the bitesize Takeover thread be just that please ?
  • yep not impressed with that
  • yep not impressed with that

Bloody Admin clique.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!