Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• If 45 mill means a clean break with all debt cleared and no conditional payments or hold over land etc. Then I'd take it. Even if I think it's wayy more than the club is worth and it annoys me he will make money out of it.

He's shelled out £55m all told, so he's still down £10M !
  • Has the £45m been confirmed then I thought it was "thought" to be the price?
  • se9addick said:

If they’re buying for £45 million they better have some money to spend and not spunked it up the wall giving it to duchatelet.

I wouldn't give Duchatelet my last fiver let alone my last £45M!
    Well if everyone thought like that he would be here forever
  • bobmunro said:

Macronate said:

Got a horrible feeling that as his parting shot, Roland will sell to that horse that was rumoured to be interested.

The German one, or a horse of a different colour?

Or a horse with no name.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm4BrZjY_Sg
  • tom- k said:
    Who cares what he sells for, as long as he sells.
  • £45M seems a bit top heavy, but not ridiculously so. These figures are guesstimates but -

RD purchased for £18M
    + F/H increase £11M
    Valley improvements £2M
    SL improvements £5M
    Bank loan repaid £2M

Total £38M
  • edited February 2018

What's the +F/H increase? Surely Floyd and Harvey weren't paid off to that extent? I know Meire did some bad deals, but really...?

The Valley and Sparrows Lane were revalued in the last a/cs with an £11M increase according to Airman.
    I recall it to be something like that, so assume he's correct.
  • What's the +F/H increase? Surely Floyd and Harvey weren't paid off to that extent? I know Meire did some bad deals, but really...?

The Valley and Sparrows Lane were revalued in the last a/cs with an £11M increase according to Airman.
    I recall it to be something like that, s o assume he's correct.
    I think Weegie's Scottish sense of humour got you there CE :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• £45M seems a bit top heavy, but not ridiculously so. These figures are guesstimates but -

RD purchased for £18M
    + F/H increase £11M
    Valley improvements £2M
    SL improvements £5M
    Bank loan repaid £2M

Total £38M

May have asked for some sort of premium in place of all the sell in clauses out there
  • RedChaser said:

What's the +F/H increase? Surely Floyd and Harvey weren't paid off to that extent? I know Meire did some bad deals, but really...?

Whooshed again, but I am on my 2nd bottle of champagne :wink:
  • supaclive said:

Aussie Muir. £45m. Lots of hurdles like promotions etc to reach that value. Allegedly.

Makes sense

• supaclive said:

Aussie Muir. £45m. Lots of hurdles like promotions etc to reach that value. Allegedly.

Just Muir, or Muir and others?
  • supaclive said:

What is the upfront payment @supaclive ?
  • edited February 2018

RedChaser said:

Whooshed again, but I am on my 2nd bottle of champagne :wink:
    She's a naughty lady, I think she should offer you a year's free Trust subscription as recompense :wink:
  • edited February 2018
    That 45m might include former director loans being written off unlike previous purchase price, still too much if this one does, nevertheless
  • supaclive said:

What is the upfront payment @supaclive ?
    No idea!!!
  • Let's just hope the chip count rises.
  • Sponsored links:

• Let's just hope the chip count rises.

Well £45m is some gamble.
  • Is the Aussie Muir Andrew Muir? (If it's the one who pops up on Google then he seems pretty decent, lots of stuff about philanthropy and community work)

Also just found out we have a Brazilian Twitter fan https://mobile.twitter.com/BrasilCharlton

What a day.
  • Stig said:

Let's just hope the chip count rises.

Well £45m is some gamble.
    It is a quality required to own a football club.
  • The only slight positive out of the new owners paying that money is hopefully it shows they're serious and not just here to make a profit out of us

Maybe the Spivs negotiated for Doucebag yeah yeah planning permission on the Penisula
  • jac52 said:

Is the Aussie Muir Andrew Muir? (If it's the one who pops up on Google then he seems pretty decent, lots of stuff about philanthropy and community work)

Also just found out we have a Brazilian Twitter fan https://mobile.twitter.com/BrasilCharlton

What a day.

Didn't think he Brazilian guy post on here from time to time or am I imagining that?
  • supaclive said:

Hope you are right, re the hurdles. £45m scares the shite out of me otherwise.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!