Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• J BLOCK said:
    Hearing there’s lots of talk amongst the squad that Mike Ashley is going to be our new owner, as soon as Newcastle sale goes through. 
    Squad are all on holiday. Nothing I presume being said on players twitter so how is this possible. Pinch of salt.
  • J BLOCK said:
    Hearing there’s lots of talk amongst the squad that Mike Ashley is going to be our new owner, as soon as Newcastle sale goes through. 
    Squad are all on holiday. Nothing I presume being said on players twitter so how is this possible. Pinch of salt.
    What's app group chat I reckon
  • J BLOCK said:
    I’ve always had a gut feeling that Ashley would buy us if he sold Newcastle.
  • J BLOCK said:
    Group whatsapp 
  • It’s a quick buck really for Ashley... buy us with his profit from the Newcastle sale. Spend a few 10s of millions to get into the Prem and sell for a profit. 

Obviously, spending money doesn’t always guarantee promotion but to my knowledge Sheffield Utd didn’t spend masses? In my defence I don’t study other clubs spending 😝 so if I’m wrong, I take it back 😂
  • Ultimatum said:
    It’s a quick buck really for Ashley... buy us with his profit from the Newcastle sale. Spend a few 10s of millions to get into the Prem and sell for a profit. 

Obviously, spending money doesn’t always guarantee promotion but to my knowledge Sheffield Utd didn’t spend masses? In my defence I don’t study other clubs spending 😝 so if I’m wrong, I take it back 😂
    So you think £35m plus £30m  spend will get us promoted and sell for more than £65m - Maybe he'd get Napa's £77m?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2019
    sam3110 said:
    No chance Ashley spends enough to get us up, he'll be just as bad as Roland, we'll have cheap nasty kits with a shit sponsor, he'll try to rename The Valley to the sportsdirect.com Arena at The Valley and we'll have to put up with looking at the fat lazy slob in a crap suit, untucked shirt and ketchup stains on a Charlton tie hung loosely around his bulbous neck every bloody game
    Why don’t you just say what you really think?
  • sam3110 said:
    No chance Ashley spends enough to get us up, he'll be just as bad as Roland, we'll have cheap nasty kits with a shit sponsor, he'll try to rename The Valley to the sportsdirect.com Arena at The Valley and we'll have to put up with looking at the fat lazy slob in a crap suit, untucked shirt and ketchup stains on a Charlton tie hung loosely around his bulbous neck every bloody game
    But other then that
  • sam3110 said:
      Could not care less about all that (Other then the Valley rename) I would take the whole lot over that complete dickhead we have.

• Sponsored links:

• Very interesting
  • At least we know who the banker is now
  • Another one bloody hell keep em coming.
  • Would there be anyone worse than Duchatalet?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!